BRIAN S.
04/20/2021
Excellent service 👏👍
Made buying tires less painful!

PM
Patrick M.
04/16/2021
Great and Fast service
Took my 2003 Chevy Impala to get a tune up and when it was done it drove like it was brand new. Will definitely be taking my car again.

SO
SYLVIA O.
Fellsmere, FL
Hyundai Tucson
Respectful and transparent
I’ve used community tire before and was very very pleased with all aspect of their service, have great confidence in them.

JV
JAMIE V.
Honda Fit
Honesty and communication
First of all, I feel like the communication is amazing. You will absolutely get a return call in an appropriate amount of time . In addition to that quality I find them to always be honest , no BS about extra work that is not needed.

TF
TONY F.
04/14/2021
I arrived 10 minutes early for my appointment and was taken care of promptly. Even though they were busy my car was taken in on time.I waited for my car to be done and was surprised by how quickly it was done.since I was in the waiting room I heard several people relating issues to the staff and was very impressed with the way they handled the situations no fancy jargon just a clear explanation of the fix they needed. I'm impressed and would be back for any issues!!

ALAN M.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Employees
Good folks good service

JESSE D.
Scion tC
04/10/2021
Top notch guys
really listen to their customers to get the problem fixed. Been coming here for years

RJ
RICHARD J.
04/09/2021
Got our tires rotated and a heat shield fixed. Easy to make appt, reminders and follow up. Nice place to go.

BILL M.
New Place For Me
Excellent. This is now my "go-to" place for both of my vehicles. Plan to buy 4 new tires for my truck here very shortly.

JOHN H.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
Friendly, professional and efficient
Friendly, professional and efficient

JO
JULIO O.
Hyundai Accent
04/08/2021
Excelente servicio y honestidad en el trabajo !!
Muy buen servicio en el desk y tambien los tecnicos muy profesionales y honestos

MARY ELLEN H.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/08/2021
Honesty and Pride
These are "My Peeps" when any service is necessary for my car. I can schedule my appointments online, and know that I will receive excellent service from professional technicians who take pride in their work. Everything from a simple oil change, to any major issue, I rest easy knowing they can take care of it. The price is always reasonable and broken down into easily understandable language in my receipt. I simply love Jeff, Crystal, and all of the technicians. Thank you for all you do!!

BARBARA & STU S.
04/07/2021
Customer service and expertise
So knowledgeable and informative did nothing without calling me first. Excellent!

RON R.
Ford Expedition
04/07/2021
First time using
Called them to make my first ever appointment to check coolant leak and LOF. Gave me an appointment for the NEXT day.
Good service. Courteous and knowledgeable service. I'm happy.
Found problems with my Explorer but, didn't seem inclined to "oversell".

Ford Transit Connect
04/06/2021
Always on time, friendly fast and professional service. Makes us feel like family... We wouldn’t go anywhere else..