1989 Reviews

PM
PETER M.
03/19/2019
Perfect, as usual
The service at Community is al,ways, always on time, fast, and reasonably priced. Go there for all your automotive needs. Period!

TL
TIM L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/19/2019
Tires
I have bought 3 sets of tires at Community.

The service is Stella. Prices are better than most places plus they rotate the and check them every time.

BARRY B.
03/18/2019
People
Counter staff pleasant and accommodating. Service staff knowledgeable and courteous

CR
CAROLYN R.
Nissan Murano
03/15/2019
Always cost effective and reliable
Have been coming here for 14 years was nervous when Doug sold, however have been given the same fair courteous service Snd Crystal is still there.

DA
DON A.
Lexus RX
Fast and courteous service
As usual Jeff and Krystal couldn’t have been more helpful they are what you should expect to receive from other service related businesses there employees are always helpful and knowledgeable I had Charlie today for service and he was as friendly and helpful as everyone else I have delt with thank you again Don

BA
BETTY A.
efficiency and service
my grandchild, daughter, and myself are regular customers.

SCOTT M.
03/14/2019
Quality work at fair pricing.
Fast quality service at fair pricing.
You can't beat this place.

DAVID B.
Nissan Murano
03/14/2019
Regular Customer
Friendly, quick service at a fair price.

BC
BARBARA C.
03/12/2019
Always availabke to question or make a repair I've been dealing with them over 10 years and have always been very impressed and pleased with the service and product

AT
AL T.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/12/2019
Honda
Work done as requested and no issues as always

JAMES H.
Haverhill, MA
03/10/2019
Dead Battery.
I got a immediate appointment and repair for a dead battery. The service was great.

ARLENE M.
03/08/2019
People who work there
The people behind the front desk are always so helpful and professional. I watched them
With 2 customers ahead of me. Always listening and good feedback. Always feel they are giving you a fair deal on parts and labor!

03/08/2019
Friendly staff, quick service, clean waiting area
Your hometown Tire shop. Friendly staff, and quick service.

DORRIS S.
03/07/2019
Fast and reliable service. I
I was a little concerned when the business changed hands. We have been going to Doug for 20 yrs. All of our friends go there, too. But Jeff is equally reliable and easy to work with. I am glad to see he kept the same mechanics. They are the best!

CG
CINDY G.
Buick LeSabre
Tune up
No I wasn't happy at all, I'm a single lady with a limited income. I was charged for repairs that weren't needed. That was the first diagnosis. They stated a i needed a tune up and the wires replaced. 341.00 they said. Well, that didn't take care of the problem. They went ahead and fixed it again without even calling me. Almost 600 now, they took off a whole 40 dollars. I was in tears to say the least.
Jeff M. from Community Tire responded on 03/06/2019

Cindy I spoke and explained to your brother about the repairs. It was last minute and on Friday, I was trying to get your car back to you without having to keep it over the week end. However the car ran good when we finished and all the repairs done were needed on the vehicle. If the car is not running good please let me know. Everything was good when we finished it on Friday. If you could call me I would like to explain why the other part was needed and see what can be done to make you happy.

NH

SUSAN C.
Mercedes-Benz GLA
03/05/2019
Fast and efficient
I drove in because I had a slow leak in my tire. Everyone was very nice and, most of all, they fixed my tire in no time flat and I was on my way The next time I need new tires I will go here.
Jeff M. from Community Tire responded on 03/06/2019

Glad we could help Susan, thank you for the kind review

HW
HAIDEE W.
Buick Regal
03/04/2019
Great service and assistance!
I have used Community Tire for over 20 years. They are always helpful and prompt with any issue I have. I have an older car (2002) and this trip it needed a new battery. The “low tire” light was also on and they took care of checking the tires, no problem.

The mechanics keep you well informed of the work they are doing and what they find and you always have the chance to decide what work you want them to do, once they determine the issue.

Great people, good service and a fair price. Can’t ask for more.
Jeff M. from Community Tire responded on 03/06/2019

Thanks for the kind words Haidee

LR
LEE R.
Hyundai Genesis
03/02/2019
Honest and Courteous Service
I have used these folks to service my Hyundai Genesis ever since I moved to Sabastian two and one half years ago. I have always received excellent service by very qualified mechanics. The front desk personnel are courteous. The key note for them is that they have integrity and are honest in their dealings with the customer. Lee Rodgers

Displaying Review 1 - 20 of 1989 in total