Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

CORINNE M.
Fort Pierce, FL
09/22/2018
5 Star customer service
It’s been 8 years service from them that has made me a solid customer. Highly recommend Community to take & maintain your car too.

JOHN C.
09/21/2018
Friendly qualified owner and staff
Have been a customer since I moved to Sebastian and have always been taken care of promptly Crystal and Doug are always ready to explain any future problems the mechanics may discover while servicing vehicles. You will not be disappointed going to community tire.

John Ciolina.

GC
GEORGE C.
Lexus ES 350
09/21/2018
The Service .I will sure miss Doug as I so trusted him ,and that is hard to find
I will give the new owner a chance

DA
DAN A.
09/20/2018
Oil & filter Change check undercarriage lube as needed.
I used to go there years ago and Always had True and Professional advice to any issues. Great Prices
My wife would like to start the same service I had back then.
We just recently started with our new car and soon will be having work done on a 2002 Infinity starting with a wheel bearing.
Please try them first for Kind and professional service, you won’t be disappointed or your wallet 👍🏻

GC
GEORGE C.
Micco, FL
great service
very satisfied with the work excellent personnel

LP
LINDA P.
Honda Fit
Quick and Easy
Made an appointment, arrived at the proper time, car immediately taken back for service, and I was on my way in less than 1 hour. The office was clean, and the staff friendly.

Chevrolet Sonic
09/16/2018
Attention to detail, friendly, informative service
My wife (who is not a gear head) took her car in for tire work. They explained things in a way she could understand so that she felt comfortable in what they wanted to do. The only reason I gave 4 out of 5 starts is our original appointment was made through the website. When the time couldn't be had they called and rescheduled which was no problem. However, when she arrived the person who changed the appointment failed to take the original time off of the schedule which led to a little confusion when she arrived. They resolved the issue quickly and took care of the car promptly.

09/15/2018
Always take care of me
Community Tire is always available for me! Very friendly, easy to make an appointment on line and very flexible. I don't think I have ever had to wait around for less than a reasonable amount of time!!!! Speedy and efficient!!

ALAN M.
Green Cove Springs, FL
09/11/2018
Service vehicle
Excellent service as usual. Always a pleasure to do business with you

Susan E W.
09/09/2018
Honest service
This is an honest professional place to have your vehicle done.

SARA M.
09/08/2018
Everyone was very friendly! Great price for oil change and fast. I will definitely be back

EF
EILEEN F.
Cadillac SRX
09/08/2018
Oil change & tires rotate
Appointment on time. Friendly & know your name.

KT
KAREN T.
09/07/2018
Im ready to head north
Great job my ac is running great and car feels good and ready for trip. You always are there for any problem big or small thank you!!

09/07/2018
dependable service at fair price
The solution to our tire problem was simpler than I feared. Very pleased with the repair and value.

09/02/2018
Courtesy and Attention
Came in with a nail in my tire
Got immediate attention and fixed the problem while I waited
Quick and courteous

GS
GORGE S.
09/01/2018
Good, reliable service place
I have used Community Tire to service several of my vehicles over the past few years. I have found them to be honest and reliable. The work they perform is good and all employees are friendly.

TK
TED K.
08/31/2018
on time appts, pleasant staff, comfortable waiting room, so far everything is good !!
I have been here three times, tires and oil change and my experiences are very good. Courteous and professional staff, comfortable waiting area, and on time for appointments. Now that my car is beyond the dealer maintenance mileage, I will continue to bring it to Community Tire and its close to my home.
Ted

CHRISTINE C.
Cadillac SRX
08/27/2018
flat tire repair
Always great service. Quality work in a friendly and welcoming atmosphere

ES
ED S.
08/25/2018
Employees
Intake personnel most attentive and helpful