MIKE M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/16/2021
excellent service.
I can always count on Community Tire to do a great job servicing my SUV.

JOHN D.
01/12/2021
top of the line place . great service
I've been doing business with these folks for years and never had one complaint
Jeff and staff are great to work with HONEST FOLKs

MT
MIKE T.
Palm Bay, FL
01/10/2021
Very honest garage. Did not try to sell me anything unnecessary. Finished on time.
I dropped my Jeep off for new tires and asked that they do a complete checkout, as it is at 81,000 miles. They said that everything was in order and some things (belt/antifreeze) could wait until 100K. Mechanic took time to talk about the vehicle and what was coming due with regards to maintenance.

TL
TIM L.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/08/2021
Changed plugs and wires on my mini cooperS

Very efficient operation

RUDOLPH R.
Nissan Rogue
01/07/2021
Prompt and reliable
Stopped by here for the first time just for a tyre patch. While waiting was able to observe the excellent care their staff starting from the receptionist to the tyre repair attendant conducted themselves and was impressed! They dealt with my needs promptly...my tire couldnt be fixed but they informed me I could get one next day. Long story short My tire was put back on and I wasnt charged..I went home and realised they actually made a temporary fix and I could go about my business for a few more days.No charge whatsoever...very polite..ordered my tyre which was there next day..will be going here for future maintenance..keep up the good community service!

SG
SANDY G.
01/06/2021
Accommodate fair pricing
Courtious. Accommodating fair pricing
Top notch. My go to place for car upkeep.

HH
HAROLD H.
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/05/2021
Had to wait for service
Appointment was for 7:30, showed at 7:25.

Did not begin work on car until 7:45.

Believed if I was first in, I would not have to wait.
Jeff M. from Community Tire & Auto Service responded on 01/05/2021

Very sorry to hear that Harold, I was not hear and Krystal had to take care of her kids and could not make it in also. I will find out what happened and addess it with the guys. Thanks for letting me know about it.

Jeff McClearn
Manager
772-388-9970

KG
KIM G.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/04/2021
Alignment
Very professional and quick. I was very impressed with the customer service and work done on my vehicle. Thank you!

SP
SHELLY P.
12/31/2020
I was given the day and time I needed for my appointment. My truck was immediately taken in and the work was completed very quickly. I’m extremely pleased.

PS
PEGGY S.
12/30/2020
Excellent service!
Very pleasant and professional personnel !

RON S.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
12/29/2020
Highly recommend
Great service. Fair price. Have being going to Community Tire for 5 years. Never let me down. Crystal know everything!!

JOHN G.
GMC Terrain
12/29/2020
Flat tire
Came in with a flat tire which couldn’t be repaired and bought a replacement.

BEN JR M.
Toyota Land Cruiser
12/28/2020
I am from out of town but my folks use these guys all the time
I stopped in in the morning made an appointment for noon and they did an excellent job on my brakes and had my vehicle back early afternoon. I am more than satisfied with the professionalism and quick response and communication.

richard s.
Fort Pierce, FL
Dodge Nitro
12/23/2020
Went in first time I was greeted with open arms very get it done atitude to get you out the door and happy that's just what happened bringing my other car in next week for service ! Thank you
Went in the morning they where great tool me right away very helpful people. In and out I was very happy I'm bringing my other car in next week and this is why great place