09/25/2020
Great "hometown" Service
Community Tire is a great locally owned shop. More than just Tires, they can do almost any car repair.
My family and I have been going to Community Tire for years!

TJ M.
Honda Civic Coupe
Good people
Called about 6 tire places in the area before opting for community tire. Just the way Jeff spoke when he picked up the phone was so much more welcoming than any other location I called. Was given a quick quote for 4 tires and scheduled a same day install. When I got there I was greeted with a smile and warm welcome(this is so rare nowadays). While the lady up front took my info I was able to look into the garage and the first thing I noticed was the staff seemed happy maybe it was a good day but that's always comforting. Everyone I saw seemed really warm. I'll be coming back here for sure!

DT
DENNIS & SUE T.
Kia Optima
Best car garage around
Have been going to community tire for over five years now and I would recommend them to everyone.they are friendly and helpful. You will always get great service.

Dennis

GS
GARY S.
Kia Sportage
Very courteous
Friendly reliable service, I have lived in area approximately two months, needed service for both my vehicles, they serviced what I needed and didn’t tell me I needed service that I really didn’t need, there friendly and professional attitude makes you want to come back again and again.

BC
BILL C.
Volkswagen Atlas
09/23/2020
Attitude of staff and focus on customer service.
Been my only stop for tires and services for years. They never disappoint.

09/22/2020
Experienced
Been going there for years. Always happy with service. No BS.

DEBORAH B.
Honest and reliable
My parents have taken their cars here for years, and when I moved here, I took their advice on where to get my car serviced. I am so happy my parents found this place!

SG
SANDY G.
Accommodate fair pricing
Go out of their way to assist you. Polite professional.

09/16/2020
Love this place, won’t go anywhere else!

JILL R.

Thanks

Toyota Camry Solara
09/11/2020
Outstanding
Fair price along with outstanding service.. No need to visit any other car repair business..

PW
PETER W.
Grant, FL
Chrysler 300
09/07/2020
As always such a great experience
Once again, they provide such great and efficient service

JAMIE B.
Toyota Tundra
09/07/2020
Honesty
They always call and offer me the cheapest option then explain my possibilities. Always have been honest and to me that is more important than anything.

09/06/2020
Prompt service and reasonable pricing
Community is my first choice for service. Competent and honest management and staff.