Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

HAROLD P.
Micco, FL
Toyota Avalon
07/17/2018
Keeping the old girl alive
AS ALWAYS- COMMUNITY HAS WORKED THEIR MAGIC ON MY 2002 AVALON. THIS CAR HAS OVER 190,000 MILES AND STILL RUNS GREAT, DRIVES GREAT. WE ARE NOT READY TO RETIRE HER AND COMMUNITY TIRE KEEPS HER GOING. THEY ARE ALWAYS HONEST, TRUSTWORTHY, AND CARING. I WILL ALWAYS TAKE MY VEHICLES THERE. I TRUST THEM COMPLETELY. NOT SO EASY TO SAY THESE DAYS. THANK YOU .

DORRIS S.
07/15/2018
Good people, good treatment.
I can count on being taken right on time and getting my car back quickly! We have been going to Doug since we moved here in 2002!

GH
GENE H.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
07/14/2018
AC repair
I like the friendly service from crystal and Corey, and I don’t feel like I’m being ripped off

Joe L.
07/11/2018
Horrible!!!
Horrible!! I went on-line and ordered 2 “in stock” tires for my car. I then scheduled an appointment for the next day at 0900 with their scheduling system. I get a confirmation email stating they got my request and would be contacting me. Very well so far... next morning comes and no call. Mind you they open at 0700 and my appointment is at 0900. So as time is getting closer to my appointment I go to the tire center. Get there at 0850 and say I have an appointment at 9. NOPE. I was not only told they didn’t confirm my appointment but they didn’t have the “in stock” tires. I was told they had me on the schedule to call but haven’t yet... I asked when that was going to happen since it’s 0850. He had no answer. He said what I got was a confirmation that they received my appointment request. Ok. But when were you going to call and tell me you didn’t have the tires?? The appointment was for 9?? No answer. Then I get asked if I want them to order the tires.. hell no. I took work off to get this done and will have to take more work off to get new tires elsewhere. This not only is going to cost me for 2 tires but a day off of work with no pay. Thanks folks at Community Tires and Auto Service in Sabastian Florida, I not only didn’t get tires but have to take more time off work to get them somewhere else. Because it’s obvious these folks don’t need my business or money.

And I’m sure you will have some excuse why. I read all your reviews and see you never take responsibility. It will be my fault somehow.
Doug R. from Community Tire responded on 07/11/2018

Joe,
I am sorry things did not go well for you. You never had an appointment with us. You had a request on line.I am sorry I did not follow up in a timley matter.

ROBERT S.
07/11/2018
Trust
Believe us, The people that work at Community Tire, will never let you down.
They are willing, ready and able!!!!

Toyota Camry Solara
07/08/2018
Follow up Questions Answered
My 2001 Solara had been running cool for so long (the gauge routinely has shown less than half), the Check Engine light kept coming on (then going off!) and no one recognized that it was the thermostat. A new thermostat instantly brought it to the proper halfway mark, and concerned me. Owner went for a ride with my husband, and assured him it was normal. Now we know! Great service, from scheduling the appointment through.

Lincoln MKX
07/07/2018
One will always get speedy, courteous and trustworthy service here. And the price is right!

AC
ADAM C.
Dodge Charger
06/23/2018
Amazing service!!
I stopped in at a suggestion of a car parts store to have some minor work done. The staff and mechanics were all nothing short of exceeds my expectations!! They were straight forward, honest, checked for open recalls in which my car had one. They gave me the appropriate paperwork on what to do about the recall!! Extremely satisfied and definitely gained a new customer!! Thank you!!!

DON W.
Fort Pierce, FL
06/23/2018
honesty
In a time when so many auto shops suggest unneeded service I continue coming to Community Tire because they are truly honest, do great work and keep you informed. Yesterday I thought I needed new front brakes but was told I did not and a noise I heard was fully explained and suggested not doing anything since it was from nearly new tires.

CR
CAROLYN R.
Nissan Murano
06/21/2018
I have been going to community tire for 13 years and have never had anything but praise.
From Doug the owner to Crystal who knows her stuff to every mechanic who has ever worked on my car, Doug sets the bar high and his crew follows his lead. I also just recommended my good friend to use them.

MINNA S.
06/14/2018
Great tires, fair price, smart and considerate service!
I’m very happy with my new tires and safer too.

EN
ELLIAS N.
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/08/2018
Quick and polite
I always enjoy the service I receive from community. I get in and out quickly. The only issue I had this visit, was the tech. Left oily hand stains on my door and hood. I have leather seats and door. I was not happy about that. Overall they took me even though they couldn't find my appointment.

AC
ANN CARROL C.
05/28/2018
customer
We have been going here a long time and the best service we always get and the politeness we get and all questions you have about the vehicle are always answered. Thank You Again Andy&Ann Carr

PM
PHILLIP M.
Ford Edge
05/19/2018
Rotate tires
Had an appointment and it took a total of 15 minutes max for a tire rotation.

BK
BOB K.
Micco, FL
Dodge Dakota
05/16/2018
Professional Service
As usual, I was treated with the utmost professionalism. Crystal and Doug were very helpful!

JV
JACK V.
05/16/2018
Community Tire
Fabulous as always, that's why I go there.

JOHN C.
Chrysler 300
05/13/2018
Second week with a flat tire. This time on my wife's car. Once again Doug and crew quickly patched the tire. As I have written iin the past great service at a fair price.

DAVID B.
Nissan Murano
05/13/2018
Battery
Recently had a problematic battery. Stopped at CT for battery test, that only took a few minutes. Battery tested weak. Ordered new one. They called next day and I drove up for battery install. Less than 30 minutes later I was on the road. I also use CT for oil changes and tires. Great service and fair prices. Highly recommend.

JOHN C.
05/06/2018
I had a flat tire Friday morning , and new I could drop the tire off with Doug at 7.00 a.m. and he would tell me if it was repairable. He said yes and told me to stop after work and they would put the tire on for me. By the time I paid Krystal who is always lovely to deal with the tire wason and the spare put back in place. Best price best service. I have been using Community Tire for 9 years and would go no where else.

John Ciolin

GMC Yukon
04/29/2018
Friendly fast service!
Great on-time service, no gimmicks