CR
Christian R.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Christian said that the place was quick, did what they said they would, service was good and they weren't expensive.

JN
John N.
Winchester, VA
Volkswagen Jetta
10/27/2018 Category: Service
John said the service was great.

AR
Antonio R.
GMC Acadia
10/25/2018
Honest, Friendly and Fast
We are so happy with our recent brake job. The dealer suggested work that did not need to be done. I appreciate the honesty from D&D on what we needed, and having it completed in a few hours! Thank you!

Chris M.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the business did everything he asked them to do and he had no complaints.

MJ
Michael J.
Petersburg, VA
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Michael said this is a very clean and professional business. The service is great. They were able to get in right away for service.

James C.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
James said the work was excellent and the price was reasonable.

Sharon B.
Honda HR-V
10/17/2018
Not satisfied
No I am not satisfied with my visit to D & D. Brought my car in for the state inspection and it was never done. Was told service is 1st come 1st served. Fine. Was told it would be about an hour before they could do mine and inspection would take 1/2 hr. No waiting area so spent time in town. Came back 2hrs later, car not done but was told they were almost done with current car and mine was next. Spent more time in town. Came back 1hr later, car not done and mechanic had gone to lunch for about 1/2 hr. Said I couldn’t wait anymore. Woman who’d been waiting on me offered to make an appointment for another time. At same time the other woman working there starts raising her voice at me basically telling me I’m being unreasonable. Will not be making that appointment or going back.

WH
William H.
INFINITI J30
10/15/2018 Category: Service
William said that he most definitely recommends this business for service. Adam is an awesome mechanic.

Kaitlyn M.
Aldie, VA
Nissan Rogue
10/13/2018
Excellent customer service
I called frantic on a Friday morning when I had issues with my car and they told me when to come in and took my car back immediately. As I waited, they kept me updated on what was going on. For as busy as they were I was so impressed that they fixed my car before 11 a.m. Will definitely be back!

Betsy B.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Betsy said the employees were amazing. The mechanic made sure everything was good. He didn't lie to her. She trusted them. They took great care of her and were personable. She enjoyed her experience immensely.

Michael P.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Michael said that he would most definitely recommend this business for service.

Cayden M.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Cayden said this business does good work. His vehicle drives better and there is less sway to his vehicle.

MA
Melissa A.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said Marianne was very helpful.

RV
Rolando V.
Nissan Murano
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ronnie. He said they do a good job with getting his vehicle in and jump right on it.

Ronald R.
Fairfax, VA
Plymouth Voyager
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Haemee. She said she felt that she was not being ripped off by the staff.

Volvo S60
09/15/2018
Friendly and accommodating
My car needed both safety and emissions inspections. I brought it in when the shop opened and within 30-40 min of writing up the ticket, the car was done and passed both inspections. I didn't get the feel that I was going to get scammed with some bulbs being out and getting charged $20 to replace it (happened to me at a Shell gas station and I caught them). I was happy to be on my way so quickly. Good honest shops are hard to find and I just hope the shop keeps it up. It was a good experience for a first time visit. Going Anon because I don't like putting my info out there on the net and don't usually do any reviews - but thought this shop was deserving.

Jeff M.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said that the place is reliable, he has been going there several years and they always provide good service.

09/01/2018
Fantastic local shop
I strive to support local shops if at all possible and D & D Automotive is worth it. You don't have to feel like you're throwing your money to these huge corporations and they are super friendly to boot! I had a great experience, which is something I have never said about taking my car to the shop.

Stephanie M.
Virginia
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said the staff were great about scheduling. They were very flexible and on time. They were pleasant to deal with.

Kathy B.
Volvo S60
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said they are happy with the service at this business.