Ronald R.
Fairfax, VA
Plymouth Voyager
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Haemee. She said she felt that she was not being ripped off by the staff.

Volvo S60
09/15/2018
Friendly and accommodating
My car needed both safety and emissions inspections. I brought it in when the shop opened and within 30-40 min of writing up the ticket, the car was done and passed both inspections. I didn't get the feel that I was going to get scammed with some bulbs being out and getting charged $20 to replace it (happened to me at a Shell gas station and I caught them). I was happy to be on my way so quickly. Good honest shops are hard to find and I just hope the shop keeps it up. It was a good experience for a first time visit. Going Anon because I don't like putting my info out there on the net and don't usually do any reviews - but thought this shop was deserving.

Jeff M.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said that the place is reliable, he has been going there several years and they always provide good service.

09/01/2018
Fantastic local shop
I strive to support local shops if at all possible and D & D Automotive is worth it. You don't have to feel like you're throwing your money to these huge corporations and they are super friendly to boot! I had a great experience, which is something I have never said about taking my car to the shop.

Stephanie M.
Virginia
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Stephanie said the staff were great about scheduling. They were very flexible and on time. They were pleasant to deal with.

Kathy B.
Volvo S60
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said they are happy with the service at this business.

Robert M.
Toyota Avalon
08/03/2018
Happy customer
Very fair, great work. Easy to work with and reasonable prices.

Abdul B.
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Abdul said it was good and convenient for him.

Athol M.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Athol said the business is really prompt. They get right on it and do a good job.

GW
Greg W.
Nissan Quest
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Greg said this business was helpful and communicative. The job was done on time.

07/16/2018
Routine Maintenance
D&D scheduled my appointment right away with the best time for me. The staff is friendly and the work is done timely.

Jeffrey T.
07/14/2018
Fast friendly service.
Friendly neighborhood shop. Vehicle was done earlier than expected and the staff was very friendly.

Kate S.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Kate said she received good service, The staff was nice, and easy to work with.

DY
Dane Y.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Dane said the business provided quick service. They had him out the same day.

Debbie C.
Middleburg, VA
Honda Civic Si
07/04/2018
Employees
They ate pro's at what they do the mechanic explains the problem in a way you can understand without feeling like What!?

AC
Alix C.
Middleburg, VA
06/28/2018
Outstanding
Thank you so much for saving the day!! I needed to have my car emissions inspection done asap so I could get my registration renewed before I headed out of town and you all completely took care of me!! Thanks so much for saving the day!!

Linda S.
Purcellville, VA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Randy. He said he and his wife have had good experiences at this business. They both have their vehicles serviced at this business. He is very satisfied with this business.

Doug S.
Purcellville, VA
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Doug said the service was awesome. He received a high level of customer service and enjoyed the family atmosphere.

Ryan M.
Limestone, ME
06/23/2018
We were in a bind
We drove down form Maine in a state car and the A/C broke part way down and then in Leesburg it started making a loud noise with a burning smell. We contacted our school and they gave us a list of nearby reputable auto shops. We took it in and told D&D the state of Maine would have to approve / renegotiate an quote. Finally something was agreed on and we drove back in a nice cold car. D&D had fast, professional service. I can't say we will go back since we are from Maine, but we will certainly recommend D&D to any one in the area.

BG
Bradley G.
Bluemont, VA
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Bradley said the technicians did the job. They did the service at the price stated and they did a good job.