07/16/2018
Routine Maintenance
D&D scheduled my appointment right away with the best time for me. The staff is friendly and the work is done timely.

Jeffrey T.
07/14/2018
Fast friendly service.
Friendly neighborhood shop. Vehicle was done earlier than expected and the staff was very friendly.

Kate S.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Kate said she received good service, The staff was nice, and easy to work with.

DY
Dane Y.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Dane said the business provided quick service. They had him out the same day.

Debbie C.
Middleburg, VA
Honda Civic Si
07/04/2018
Employees
They ate pro's at what they do the mechanic explains the problem in a way you can understand without feeling like What!?

AC
Alix C.
Middleburg, VA
06/28/2018
Outstanding
Thank you so much for saving the day!! I needed to have my car emissions inspection done asap so I could get my registration renewed before I headed out of town and you all completely took care of me!! Thanks so much for saving the day!!

Linda S.
Purcellville, VA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Randy. He said he and his wife have had good experiences at this business. They both have their vehicles serviced at this business. He is very satisfied with this business.

Doug S.
Purcellville, VA
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Doug said the service was awesome. He received a high level of customer service and enjoyed the family atmosphere.

Ryan M.
Limestone, ME
06/23/2018
We were in a bind
We drove down form Maine in a state car and the A/C broke part way down and then in Leesburg it started making a loud noise with a burning smell. We contacted our school and they gave us a list of nearby reputable auto shops. We took it in and told D&D the state of Maine would have to approve / renegotiate an quote. Finally something was agreed on and we drove back in a nice cold car. D&D had fast, professional service. I can't say we will go back since we are from Maine, but we will certainly recommend D&D to any one in the area.

BG
Bradley G.
Bluemont, VA
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Bradley said the technicians did the job. They did the service at the price stated and they did a good job.

Jessie B.
Mazda CX-5
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Jessie said the employees were polite. They provided quick service. The work was at a good price.

Mark R.
Volkswagen GTI
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Mark said he was able to get his vehicle back in one day.

BJ
Brandi J.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Brandi said that the facility always provides her with good service.

Jared H.
06/14/2018
They are the best shop in town and always do a great job on our vehicle. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

Jim W.
Honda Element
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he would recommend this business for service.

06/02/2018
Very professional
Everyone is very nice and professional. I was able to call and schedule an appointment and get in the next day. Adam worked on my car and did a great job!

SK
Steve K.
GMC Yukon XL
06/01/2018 Category: Service
Steve said he had a positive interaction with the employees he worked with.

SG
Sandy G.
Bristow, VA
05/30/2018 Category: Service
Sandy said everything was done fine, in a timely manner, and as requested.

EK
Erin K.
Jeep Liberty
05/27/2018
Great
I had a great experience bringing my car here! I will definitely use this business again.

05/26/2018
Recent Inspection
I love it that they are open early. I was able to get out car inspected first thing in the morning before the holiday weekend. The staff were very nice and the tech even brought me back to go over a minor issue that I should keep an eye on as if it were to get worse, it would fail in the future. As soon as we get back I will request a quote for the minor issue to be repaired.

Thanks