Jeff / Lynn C.
04/18/2021
Another wonderful experience
This is simply another great experience. They take care of our cars and no surprises. We feel like family... Jeff C

RF
Richard / Kathy F.
04/13/2021
That obnoxious clicking noise
The blower in our Chevy Impala was making a obnoxious clicking sound regardless of the function(heater, AC, recirculate). Brought it to Dave and the boys and had the issue corrected within 36 hours. This despite being very busy. As usual, fair, honest and easy on our budget. Thanks guys!!

EH
Eric H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Eric said the staff member who helped him out was pretty good, really nice and really helpful.

SD

Sam D.
Franklin, WI
04/01/2021
Excellent as always
Thanks again. It’s worth the trip even though I no longer live in Waukesha. I appreciate the honesty and quality of your work and will always come back.

QD
Quinn D.
Sussex, WI
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Quinn said the staff member who helped him out was great and his vehicle was serviced great and on time.

GB
Greg B.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
David said the business is great and they are very good people.

Mari D.
Nissan JUKE
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Mari said the staff are very gracious and they provide wonderful service.

Mary R.
03/22/2021
The best service EVER.
I have been a customer of D&D Automotive for many years. Very comprehensive check on everything on my vehicle. Thanks for the great service.

Jack R.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/16/2021
2016 Honda civic
They're play they treat you nice to help you when they need it. And with the estimate that usually give you the which would you pay. Had no trouble with him and we keep going there

RF
Richard / Kathy F.
02/25/2021
The usual excellent experience!
My wife and I took our 2007 Chevy Impala in to D&D for an oil change and a “leak” check. We received a quick diagnosis, recommendation and gave our approval. Everything was completed in a timely and quality fashion. We have always totally trusted D&D for all of our automotive service needs and will continue to use them as our “go to” guys. Thanks Dave, for what you do and how you do it!

Martin M.
Chevrolet Pickup
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Martin said the staff did a great job and he really appreciate them.

NG
Norma G.
02/04/2021
Friendly , and no BS
Dave is a great guy. He always works with me. He tells me honesty up front . No BS hes straight forward and helps me get the great deals.

Larry M.
Dodge Caravan
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Larry said they are fantastic. They go above and beyond to service their vehicle. They are honest, friendly, courteous and kind. He had a wonderful experience.

CF
Carly F.
Milwaukee, WI
GMC Terrain
01/25/2021
I will never take my car anywhere else!
The staff at D&D are not only extremely knowledgeable and experts in their field, but extraordinarily compassionate. I will never take my vehicles anywhere else!