J S.
02/15/2020
More expensive than what was qouted—just be aware
Just be aware- actual cost may be higher than what is quoted

DA
Dave A.
Dousman, WI
01/21/2018
Smoking
The car appears to have been properly repaired. However it stinks like cigarette smoke. Next time that happens I will take my business elsewhere!
Denise B. from D&D Automotive Repair responded on 02/20/2018

I am so sorry that you had a bad experience.  I have spoken with the technicians and while they do not smoke in customer vehicles they do smoke in the shop area and of course then their clothing carries the smoke smell to your vehicle.  We will be more vigilant of this fact in the future.  We hope you allow us another chance to prove ourselves to you.

Denise Books
owner
262-524-1991

KA
Kristin A.
Jeep Liberty
06/13/2017
Frustrated
I was recently in to get my tires / brakes rechecked after getting my rotors / brakes / tires replaced. Since getting fixed my brakes had been squeaking and my tire started to sound like a bicycle wheel with a 'thingy' on it that when you ride 'tics'. Well, I tried to take it back to have them re-look at it - they reportedly took everything apart and redid it; however, it's still not fixed - my brakes are still squeaking like crazy, I have a new clinging sound and a new rub on my front tire - one of my new tires already has a 'bulge' in it - spending the money that I did to end up with the same issues and then some new - pretty frustrated... Then when I tried to call back a third time to get my car back in was belittled by the personnel because they do a great job and stand behind there work... Don't get me wrong - I have never been to a place where the staff is largely amazing - friendly - nice - for the most part - but, if it's not fixed - it's not fixed... Something should have been done instead of closing the door as if saying - too bad / so sad...

Rachel C.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/21/2017 Category: Service
Rachel said she brought her vehicle to this business for a diagnostic test on her battery. They installed a new battery in her vehicle without her permission and the price she paid was $30 higher than what she was quoted over the phone. She would not recommend them to others.

RP
Richard P.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/17/2016 Category: Service
Richard said after he got his vehicle back from this business, he drove and his oil pressure sensor went off. It was beeping very fast. He pulled over, concerned there may be a problem with the engine. He checked the oil and there was a good amount in there. Everything was fine so he went back on the road and every ten miles, it would go off again. He stated he doesn't think the proper valve was used. He is upset because he spent a lot of money at this business and his vehicle is not working. He stated customers should not go there, unless it's their last resort. They took advantage of him and tried to sell him things he didn't ask for, nor need.

Ronnie C.
Chrysler Town
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Ronnie said he went to this business for an oil change and to check his brake line. He spent $1,500 for a break line. The oil change took 4 hours to do and he said he was unhappy about that. Two weeks later, his brake line was leaking after taking his vehicle for a drive and the whole bumper fell off. This business told him they could not repair his bumper at that location. His vehicle is still not drivable but he spent a lot of money at this business.

PG
Pastor Larry and Kathy G.
Ford Edge
03/17/2016
my safe(r) car.
I came in for a scheduled oil change, but Chris, my mechanic noted the battery was beginning to fail(had my suspicions about!), the air filter was in need of replacement and I needed tbe tires rotated (yeah, forgot to do this before winter!). so I left with with my oil change plus a much safer, healthier-working vehicle! and, Chris, I will keep an eye on thosr wipers!

this wipers!
Denise B. from D&D Automotive Repair responded on 03/17/2016

We want you to be safe and keep your vehicle road ready.  We need to make it to 200,000 miles!!

Denise Books
Owner
262-524-1991

Jeff / Lynn C.
04/18/2021
Another wonderful experience
This is simply another great experience. They take care of our cars and no surprises. We feel like family... Jeff C

RF
Richard / Kathy F.
04/13/2021
That obnoxious clicking noise
The blower in our Chevy Impala was making a obnoxious clicking sound regardless of the function(heater, AC, recirculate). Brought it to Dave and the boys and had the issue corrected within 36 hours. This despite being very busy. As usual, fair, honest and easy on our budget. Thanks guys!!

EH
Eric H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Eric said the staff member who helped him out was pretty good, really nice and really helpful.

SD

Sam D.
Franklin, WI
04/01/2021
Excellent as always
Thanks again. It’s worth the trip even though I no longer live in Waukesha. I appreciate the honesty and quality of your work and will always come back.

QD
Quinn D.
Sussex, WI
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Quinn said the staff member who helped him out was great and his vehicle was serviced great and on time.

GB
Greg B.
03/30/2021 Category: Service
David said the business is great and they are very good people.

Mari D.
Nissan JUKE
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Mari said the staff are very gracious and they provide wonderful service.