DA
Dave A.
Dousman, WI
01/21/2018
Smoking
The car appears to have been properly repaired. However it stinks like cigarette smoke. Next time that happens I will take my business elsewhere!
Denise B. from D&D Automotive Repair responded on 02/20/2018

I am so sorry that you had a bad experience.  I have spoken with the technicians and while they do not smoke in customer vehicles they do smoke in the shop area and of course then their clothing carries the smoke smell to your vehicle.  We will be more vigilant of this fact in the future.  We hope you allow us another chance to prove ourselves to you.

Denise Books
owner
262-524-1991

KA
Kristin A.
Jeep Liberty
06/13/2017
Frustrated
I was recently in to get my tires / brakes rechecked after getting my rotors / brakes / tires replaced. Since getting fixed my brakes had been squeaking and my tire started to sound like a bicycle wheel with a 'thingy' on it that when you ride 'tics'. Well, I tried to take it back to have them re-look at it - they reportedly took everything apart and redid it; however, it's still not fixed - my brakes are still squeaking like crazy, I have a new clinging sound and a new rub on my front tire - one of my new tires already has a 'bulge' in it - spending the money that I did to end up with the same issues and then some new - pretty frustrated... Then when I tried to call back a third time to get my car back in was belittled by the personnel because they do a great job and stand behind there work... Don't get me wrong - I have never been to a place where the staff is largely amazing - friendly - nice - for the most part - but, if it's not fixed - it's not fixed... Something should have been done instead of closing the door as if saying - too bad / so sad...

Rachel C.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/21/2017 Category: Service
Rachel said she brought her vehicle to this business for a diagnostic test on her battery. They installed a new battery in her vehicle without her permission and the price she paid was $30 higher than what she was quoted over the phone. She would not recommend them to others.

RP
Richard P.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/17/2016 Category: Service
Richard said after he got his vehicle back from this business, he drove and his oil pressure sensor went off. It was beeping very fast. He pulled over, concerned there may be a problem with the engine. He checked the oil and there was a good amount in there. Everything was fine so he went back on the road and every ten miles, it would go off again. He stated he doesn't think the proper valve was used. He is upset because he spent a lot of money at this business and his vehicle is not working. He stated customers should not go there, unless it's their last resort. They took advantage of him and tried to sell him things he didn't ask for, nor need.

Ronnie C.
Chrysler Town
11/30/2016 Category: Service
Ronnie said he went to this business for an oil change and to check his brake line. He spent $1,500 for a break line. The oil change took 4 hours to do and he said he was unhappy about that. Two weeks later, his brake line was leaking after taking his vehicle for a drive and the whole bumper fell off. This business told him they could not repair his bumper at that location. His vehicle is still not drivable but he spent a lot of money at this business.

PG
Pastor Larry and Kathy G.
Ford Edge
03/17/2016
my safe(r) car.
I came in for a scheduled oil change, but Chris, my mechanic noted the battery was beginning to fail(had my suspicions about!), the air filter was in need of replacement and I needed tbe tires rotated (yeah, forgot to do this before winter!). so I left with with my oil change plus a much safer, healthier-working vehicle! and, Chris, I will keep an eye on thosr wipers!

this wipers!
Denise B. from D&D Automotive Repair responded on 03/17/2016

We want you to be safe and keep your vehicle road ready.  We need to make it to 200,000 miles!!

Denise Books
Owner
262-524-1991

Jacob M.
Wisconsin
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said this business handled everything without him being there, due to circumstances and got it fixed in a timely manner.

Dennis / kathie G.
Pontiac Bonneville
02/15/2020
Thorough and Honest
David is very customer oriented, and if he can't replicate the issue the customer is experiencing he will investigate to try to find the underlying cause. I'm more than satisfied with D&D.

Joe T.
Wisconsin
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Joe said the business provided good work, a good price and the people were friendly.

FS
Fred S.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Fred said the staff did a good job.

DK
Don K.
Nissan Sentra
01/29/2020
On time results
Prompt good service with detailed account.

AZ
Adam Z.
01/27/2020 Category: Service
Adam said the business provides excellent service and always treats him well.

SD
Sam D.
Milwaukee, WI
01/25/2020
Excellent as always. Thank you

TC
Tim C.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Tim said they are always very nice, very welcoming and very accommodating. He feels like he can trust their information and advice. They are not cheap, but they are straight and you pay for that piece of mind

LP
Lisa P.
Mitsubishi Montero
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said she appreciates the business for rescuing her.