Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Continue reading recommended reviews

Dale S.
Round Lake, IL
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
05/23/2019
Why did I make an appointment?
I took my vehicle in at 8am. At 5pm I still hanot been contacted about my vehicle. I was hearing a "sound" when braking. I was given the confidence that all was ok with chasis abd brakes. Since I let Dave know I was not happy about no contact after 9 hours, and did not have time to play ohone tag, there was no charge for the inspection. Still wondering why I made an appointment. Appreciate attempt to make me happy.

joe c.
04/19/2019
complete garbage
My mom brought her car in for a problem with her window. They didn't bother to even diagnose the problem before ordering a $389 dollar motor just to find out that wasn't the problem. Then they proceeded to hold her car hostage until she paid for the unnecessary part along with the labor costs for not doing the diagnosis. NEVER taking my vehicles there ever. Nor is anyone I know including my mother.

Ryan S.
11/24/2018
Terrible Service
Nothing but broken promises from D Wells over the long Thanksgiving weekend. Wednesday we scheduled an appointment for new tires on Saturday at 8am. The manager told us to drop the car off Friday and that it could be done by the end of the day Friday but worse case we would have it Saturday morning. Turns out that was a lie. When asked why our appointment wasn’t kept, we were told “you don’t know how my shop works” which is extremely professional. You are in the service industry and that is NOT the way to treat 15 year repeat customers. It is now noon on Saturday and we still don’t have our car back. 0 stars wasn’t an option, but if it was I would have selected that. Under zero circumstances would I recommend going to D Wells.

Ryan S.
11/24/2018
Broken Promises

SK
STEPHEN K.
BMW 328i
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

Michael C.
Grayslake, IL
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.