Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/18/2020
Helpful and Respectful
Called about a problem with my car and they were able to take me in right away, diagnose and fix the issue!

Jon G.
Kia Sportage
08/15/2020
Honest and will work with you.
It was time for my 52,500 mile maintenance service. I scheduled my appointment on line.
They accepted my day & time that I requested. When I dropped my car off, they took all the
coupons that I had with me. I didn't know which one I'd be using. They also lend me a
loaner car until they were finished. While I was at home waiting, they called me to let me
know what they had found. I'm so glad they did, my back brakes and rotors were bad. He
quoted me the price of the job and I told him to go ahead and fix them. When I picked the
car up, to my surprise, he had put the best coupon I had to the bill. The bill turned out much
lower. Thank you very much, Jon G.

Deborah / Thomas P.
08/14/2020
personal service
I had a tire leaking air. I was told that the cause was an old valve. I had my questions all answered to my satisfaction and an estimate was provided to me. I was shown the faulty valve on the tire. The service was performed in a timely manner while I waited. Thank you.

JY
Joe Y.
Aurora, OH
08/09/2020
They have an in-depth knowledge of difficult repairs.
This place was nothing short of amazing. I’ve taken my truck to two other shops to have them figure out my intermittent problem with my cruise and they fell short. Not only did they diagnose the problem but sent me pictures of their diagnostic process to discover the problem. (This may not be the norm but my issue was a little more complicated than most) Their communication was excellent and the end result was a 100% operational truck...couldn’t be more pleased.

Susan H.
07/31/2020
Professional Business
I used to take my ten year old car to the dealership, but started taking it to Dave’s a few years ago. They have always been able to fix whatever problem I was having with my car and take care of routine maintenance. Personnel are always polite. I highly recommend Dave’s Auto.

CJ
Cory J.
Richmond Heights, OH
Jeep Liberty
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Cory said everything is working out fine and recommends this facility.

NT
Nikki T.
Nissan Rogue
07/30/2020
They got me scheduled right away and were kind and timely with service.

VD

MF
Marsha F.
07/24/2020
Prompt Service Done Right
My car kept losing tire pressure and another service couldn't identify the problem. The mechanic at Dave's found the cause promptly. He also performed general routine maintenance to keep my car running smoothly. I was in and out in an hour, exactly as promised, and enjoyed great service at a very affordable cost. Prices were explained upfront and not inflated later with unnecessary recommendations.

I will gladly visit Dave's Auto Care again and will be happy to recommend them to anyone needing quality service.

Jackie S.
Kirtland, OH
Dodge Intrepid
07/21/2020
So disappointed
I’m so disappointed I don’t even know what to write here, and I was taught “if you can’t say something nice keep quiet”!

Mark W.
07/16/2020 Category: Service
Mark said he always takes his vehicles there and they do a great job.

Ram Pickup
07/14/2020
I was greeted with a pleasant welcome. They took my vehicle in right away and started working on it. Told me the price up front so I would know how much the service would cost. Answered all my questions about things going on and gave me the best route to go to fix them. They checked everything I needed done and told me how things would work out. Fortunately, my situation was a minimal problem and an easy fix. I was so happy and completely satisfied with their service. I'll go there again for any other work needed for this vehicle.

Dennis D.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/14/2020
Dennis D
Great service along with a clean atmosphere but most of all they stand behind all there work.

Monica M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/08/2020
5 stars

Jeep Compass
07/08/2020
They provided quick, quality service.