John S.
Chardon, OH
Ram 1500
06/27/2021
oil change & tire rotate
nice people well informed, with appt. right in &out nice job as always...
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/28/2021

Thank you. We appreciate it!

Steve S.
06/23/2021
good work
always good service from you folks, and for me, that is going back to 28 years ago during the Shell Station days....and i hope to get my 1999 Pontiac GTP into your shop for work some day, IF Stan across the street at Willoughby Auto Bady ever completes the body work!
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/24/2021

Thank you!  I would say that Stan needs motivation from you to get this project completed.  Maybe explain that you'll take the Pontiac elsewhere if it's not completed on a timely basis.  He's a good man but sometimes needs to be reprioritized I believe.  Dave

06/23/2021
Help when I needed it!
A big thank you to Jim! He checked a tire with a nail in it for me and, within 5 minutes, I had my car back, all wheels inflated and he found that the tire wasn’t punctured. I was in my way, no charge. Thank you again? I’ll definitely be back!
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/23/2021

Thank you.. We appreciate it!

PJ
Patricia J.
06/17/2021
Ms.J
Daves Auto care is a great place to take your car to they do Excellent work. They are very professional, good at what they do I would recommend Dave's Auto Care highly.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/17/2021

We appreciate the vote of confidence.  Thank you!

GMC Terrain
06/17/2021
Was recommended very highly and proved to be excellent. Was not taken advantage of being a woman and Senoir citizen.
Was recommended very highly for their good work and honesty. Being as I am a senior woman I was treated with respect, good work and honesty. Thank you Dave’s Auto.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/17/2021

Thank you.  We appreciate it!

SZ
Scott Z.
Satisfied again
I am always satisfied when having my vehicle serviced at Dave's. It is not only the quality of expertise they provide, but the professional and quality customer care that sets them apart from the others. I will continue using Dave's for all my service needs!
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/15/2021

Thank you Sir.  We appreciate really appreciate your trust.  Please stay well!

Michael L.
Mentor, OH
Buick Regal
Same day service
My air conditioner wasn't working. Called Dave's and was able to get in the same day. As usual, friendly, professional service. Thank you!
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/15/2021

Thank you.  We appreciate it!

Jagdip S.
Beachwood, OH
Reliable & Competent
Dave's shop is out of the way for me, but I am glad every time I take the trip to have them work on my car. This time I had an involved issue with TCS sensor that was lighting up my car's dashboard with ABS/TCS warnings. I did my research online and I had a sense that this could open a pandora's box for a self-interested auto shop (dealer in particular) to tell me the ghosts that I need to fix (faulty ABS is scary). But not with Dave crew, and specially Jim who helped. What a gem. After the diagnostics which predictably revealed several codes, Jim competently guided me through what I need to fix first, and what I should review later if it shows up with time and use. Jim gave me technical explanations in understandable words working through the idea that codes are interdependent, and fixing one may clear the rest. Wondering if the codes had implications for the transmission, Jim offered to check that too and with no extra charge. When I picked my car, it was free of all codes (Jim was right), and my bill was more than palatable. It is this reliable competence that prompted me to write this note with the 5-star rating to express my appreciation.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/15/2021

We really appreciate the time and energy you spent on this review.  Thank you for yor trust and patronage!

Doug C.
Mentor, OH
06/10/2021
Service,Service,Service!
The thing that sets Dave’s from the rest is service. People want their cars taken care of and informed about their condition and Dave’s provides that. Always friendly and courteous.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/11/2021

Thank you Sir.  Much appreciated!

David P.
06/09/2021
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you!

Judi K.
06/08/2021
Tail lights
Thank you everyone who had to tolerate the fact that my tail lights where not working. Got it fixed quickly at Dave's Auto Care. They are always friendly and clear regarding cost. Very clean and comfortable place to wait for job to be completed. Will return for all our auto care needs
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/08/2021

Debbie T.
GMC Terrain
06/04/2021
Outstanding service
I called for oil change and basic check all. While there was told needed tires, front brakes, and air filter. Always like how Mike will take me back and show me the problems and then we discuss when and what all needs to be done and how soon. Was provided a loaner car for the day and was able to pick up my car the next day.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/05/2021

Thank you for the kind words. Dave

GW
Garth W.
Painesville, OH
06/04/2021
Excellent customer service !
Your auto center was great as usual. Have used your facility many times and have never been disappointed with your great service. Thank you again.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/04/2021

Very much appreciated.  Thnk you!

DV
Don V.
Jeep Cherokee
05/29/2021
professional atmosphere
very professional
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 06/01/2021

We appreciate it.  Thank you!