FK
Frank K.
Mentor, OH
Oldsmobile LSS
04/21/2014 Category: Service
Frank said this business did a good job on his vehicle.

WM
William M.
Saturn Vue
04/19/2014
I go to Dave's for all my repairs and oil changes.
Dave's was recommended to me by another mechanic that I trusted so I started going to Dave's that day. I like that you can generally get in soon. If it is just an oil change you can usually get in right away. If it is more extensive repair it may take a day or two but not much more than that. I would recommend them to everyone.

Russ H.
Mentor, OH
04/19/2014 Category: Service
Russ took his vehicle into this business after Toyota told him he needed a wheel alignment on the front. They worked on the vehicle all of five minutes and charged him $105. He would not recommend them to others.

Marilyn R.
Honda Accord
04/19/2014
Great job!
Great customer service and outstanding service!

James L.
04/18/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Patti. She said they did a good job.

Joe A.
Concord, OH
Volkswagen Jetta
04/16/2014
Great Service - Trustworthy
I trust the team at Dave's with their analysis of my car. Have been going there for years, and have received good honest analysis.

Laura B.
04/15/2014 Category: Service
Laura said this business has good service.

LG
Larry G.
Chevrolet S10 Blazer
04/15/2014 Category: Service
Larry said they did a good job.

Susan H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/14/2014
Quick, fair and efficient
I wasn't sure I should stop for service on a Saturday as I usually try to take care of services during the week; but my car was taken care of in a timely fashion. I was also impressed with how another customer's problem was handled.

Karen B.
Wickliffe, OH
04/14/2014 Category: Service
Karen said the business got everything done well and she had no complaints.

CY
Catherine Y.
Saturn Vue
04/11/2014
The people are very nice.
I am very happy with the care I received. I feel sure that you will be able to meet all of my needs.

Jim S.
Ohio
Chevrolet Chevy Express
04/09/2014 Category: Service
Jim said they did a good job and they took care of him.

Beverly H.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/05/2014
Usual good service
Received the usual good service that is always the norm at Dave's. My complaint is with the car companies that have proprietary parts and charge an arm and a leg for them.

Dennis M. S.
04/04/2014
Honisty
According to a U-tube video I believed my car needed a very time consuming repair. My car was fixed quickly and at a very reasonable price at Dave"s

James P.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/01/2014
Clean, fast, friendly, great service
I received fast cautious service. The bill for the service was reasonable. I was treated with respect. Dave exceeded my expectations. I will definitely come back for future service on my car. Thank you for repairing my car so fast.