Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

MK
Mildred K.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Mildred said they are really good.

NS
Nathan S.
Wickliffe, OH
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Nathan said the employees always take care of his vehicle. The service was awesome.

KW
Kevin W.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said he would recommend the business for service.

David C.
Madison, OH
Dodge Dakota
06/25/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff was helpful, and the facility was clean. The price for the service was high though.

Jessica H.
Kia Rio
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said she was there for an oil change and it was fine. She liked the lobby, it was customer friendly.

Lakeline, OH
Pontiac Vibe
06/20/2018
quick, easy service!
They took my car on time and finished my scheduled tire rotation quickly. Very happy.

Len M.
Willowick, OH
Nissan Rogue
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Len said the business provided exceptional vehicle service.

Debera R.
Mentor, OH
Jeep Renegade
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Debra said she only had half an hour to get service. The staff was taking up way more time than she had when she showed up. She suggested to improve the customer service.

Rich S.
Mentor, OH
Buick LeSabre
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Rich said the service was good. The employees were pretty good with communicating everything.

Eastlake, OH
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/07/2018
Very good service
I am new in town and I was looking for a place to repair my car's AC. After reading some reviews I decided to give it a try. They were very kind and explained everything in detail before making any decisions. The AC is now working great! I will continue taking my car to Dave's for service

BK
Barbara\Ernest K.
Eastlake, OH
06/03/2018
friendly service and great deal.
Super Spring Check Up deal. Check and fill all fluids, rotate tires, brake inspection, complete oil change. All for 60 dollars. Fantastic deal. Friendly service.

Karen S.
Painesville, OH
06/02/2018
FRIENDLY AND HONEST!!!!
I can honestly say when I come to Dave's Auto I know I will get straight forward upfront honesty from them. My experiences have made me feel so at ease. The timing on walking in or calling for an appointment are very much accommodating. They don't make you wait forever to let you know what is wrong and they will take you back to show you what is exactly the problem. They are totally honest in letting you know if they can do the job or if it requires for you to go elsewhere because it is something they can't do. When you ask a question there is always a direct answer to follow. I recently had to have fuel lines replaced and it was something that required for me to leave the car. They were so nice to give me a loaner car to use while my car was being serviced. I also like their quick response back to you after leaving a message after hours. I needed an issue checked and I was able to take it there that day for them to look at it. My recent issue with my car I called before they opened, left a message, received a call back shortly after they opened and was able to take it there the same day to be checked. Because it was something they can't fix for me I was given a place within 5 minutes of them and that place was able to accommodate me. I feel this is a Highly Professional and Honest company. I don't hesitate to call for help. I feel very much at ease when I deal with them. There should be more places like this one. I will recommend them to anyone. Thank You Dave's Auto Care for being there for me.

RK
Robert K.
Wickliffe, OH
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the service at this business was good, with fair prices.

Susan H.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/29/2018
I have been taking my older car to Dave’s Auto for seven years. They are always friendly and I feel are very fair. On more than one occasion they have gone above and beyond to help me out and to keep my car running at its best and safest. I highly recommend Dave’s Auto.

HW
Hilda W.
Willowick, OH
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Hilda said the staff always do a good job, and she doesn't have any problems with them. She said whenever she has any issues with her vehicle, they tell her to come right up to the business, and they'll take care of it. She said she has been with them for years and they have been pretty good.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/27/2018
Wonderful service
Quick and professional oil change :)

Rocco S.
Kia Rio
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Rocco said he was satisfied with the over all work from this business. They told him he needed some brake work , but his brakes are fine.

TF
Tom F.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Tom said they did the job right.

Jan G.
Mayfield Heights, OH
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Jan said the service was great.

GS
Giorgiy S.
Cleveland, OH
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Giorgiy said he did not get everything he wanted.
Dave R. from Dave's Auto Care responded on 05/22/2018

We were unable to help this gentleman because he needed to contact Intoxalock for prior work authorization before we are allowed to pcoceed.