Mike M.
Honda Ridgeline
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Mike said he would recommend the business for service.

ARDIS S.
Toyota Avalon
05/24/2019
BEST OF THE BEST--good service, reasonable prices, and great employees.
Have been trying today to think of ways to both thank you and do something to help you....may contact YELP, and I have already recommended you to several friends here at Carlsbad by the Sea. I think Midge Pierce brought or will bring her car in. I have give your card at the front desk for them to recommend to other residents who seek advice. You service went way beyond the "call of duty" on Thursday. The check engine light is off and your charges very reasonable. This morning, when I went down to my car in the garage, I realized I should have allowed more time since one of you drove my car, and I've become accustomed to spending time trying to get the seat height and distance from the pedals to make driving easier for me. EUREKA...I had plenty of time to get to the vet's office without making any adjustments. THANK YOU. Ardis Soma

LA
Luis A.
Los Angeles, CA
Buick Encore
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Luis said they were very helpful in everything he asked.

JOEY P.
05/22/2019
Last minute fix...
These guys are amazing my front passenger window was broken and stuck in the down position. There was talk of rain coming soon. I knew I had to get moving and find a mechanic in the Carlsbad area that could cater to my needs. I contacted Dave and he Saw me right away. The window is fixed in no time and the staff was completely amazing. I recommend Davis to anybody and everybody even if you live in Los Angeles you should come down to Dave’s and take a vantage of their hospitality and amazing work.

CRAIG S.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/22/2019
Bad Valve cover gone good
Check engine light came on, car was idling a rough. Mileage about 65000 so I figured some kind of tune up. After initial check my valve cover needed replacing, I got what I thought was a fair price for the services I ok'd. When I went to pick up my car and pay for my services my payment was almost $100.00 less than quoted . The service manager said he found better prices for parts and passed the savings back to me. I was astounded! Car is running great now.

JJ
JOHN J.
Ford Fiesta
05/18/2019
Good work. Fair price.
Did oil, filter and lube for my Ford. It still runs and they did not try to sell me anything. Not bed for 30 bucks.

IB
Isabel B.
Mazda CX-5
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Isabel said the staff was helpful and did as asked.

RICHARD S.
04/19/2019
Friendly Professional Service
I have been going to Dave's Better Auto Repair for about two years. They are very personable, professional and fair. They don't try to up sale you. They have always respected my Toyota Tacoma needs. The owner, Rich, is very approachable and values customer service. I highly recommend him and his staff. Carlsbad is lucky to have a business that values relationships with their customers.

LQ
Lauren Q.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Lauren said the staff provided good customer service in a timely manner.

DO
DALE O.
04/17/2019
See comments below
Great friendly, professional competent repair service on my Ford Fusion .
Problem diagnosed and repaired in a fraction of the time that in would have taken the FoMoCo garage to do the fix.
Thank you for a job well done.

JJ
JAKE J.
San Diego, CA
04/17/2019
Great honest work
Normally you hear about mechanics ripping you off. Not this place. After they charged me they called me back letting me know there was an invoice error and I was to be refunded. Truck runs great.

David M.
04/10/2019 Category: Service
David said the business does good work at a reasonable price.

RJ
RJ J.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
04/06/2019
Always Professional
Thank you Rich and everyone at Daves Better Auto Repair .. You guys did a great job at a reasonable price ..

RA
Ron A.
INFINITI QX60
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Ron said the staff had a decent price, were very courteous, and were great. They're nice people, and he's happy with the service.

GR
GUNNER R.
Buick Park Avenue
03/31/2019
Excellence
I know that my vehicle gets the best attention and therefore they provide the very best. Prices are in line with the work that is provided.