2071 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4814796/5Overall Rating 4.4814796/5Overall Rating 4.4814796/5Overall Rating 4.4814796/5rating 4.4814796
Overall Rating 2.03846/5Overall Rating 2.03846/5rating 2.03846rating 2.03846rating 2.03846

Michael C.
Great Job - Fixed a problem I didn't know I had
Thats was covered under warranty/Recall. great folks!

John W.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff.
Always get excellent service when I bring my vehicle in, their quick, reliable and trustworthy.

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are so glad we could get your Sonata taken care of for you. Please let us know if your in need of anything else, we are always here to help!

Versailles, KY
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service delivered in prompt timeframe.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey. We appreciate your business, and hope to continue to provide you with 5 star service for many miles to come.

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Recommend
Great service, as always. Matt was awesome. He ordered the needed part and had my car fixed next day.

We love to hear our staff has taken great care of our customers. I will make sure Matt sees your review. We appreciate your business, and the time you took to leave us a review.

JJ
Joevelyn J.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else on Kentucky to get auto service. I'm always well taken care of.

Thank you so much for the kind review. We appreciate your business, and hope to keep taking good care of you for many miles to come.

BF
Benard F.
Owingsville, KY
Name
Can deal with the salesman

Thank you Sir. We appreciate your business, and taking the time to leave positive feedback. We hope to see you again, but not too soon.

LR
Lori R.
Mount Sterling, KY
Always the best service
I receive the best, most efficient and friendly service at Don Franklin Hyundai of Lexington. My car is always attended to quickly and with great care.
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy we could provide you with the best service possible. We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next visit!

Berea, KY
Awesome service
Service was done in a very timely manner..Easy making and getting app.time.

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We are so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!
Take care!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Matt Gray "THE BEST EVER"
I love my hyundai ! But most of all is the service I receive from my favorite service consultant "Matt".Always willing to help and with a smile and knowledge. The new service manager is also really good to deal with as well . But you never have to see the manager because Matt does such a great job from start to finish !!! Thanks Don Franklin Team!

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! I will make sure to share this with Matt! Thank you for continuing to be a part of our Don Franklin Family, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Chris C.
Danville, KY
Excellent Customer Service
Very easy transaction from start to Finish, very friendly, waiting area was nice.

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so glad we could provide you with an excellent service visit! Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

Jacqueline M.
Frankfort, KY
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
I love this dealership. First of all I love my new car and my car salesman is the best. I had an issue with my Bluetooth many months after owning my car and I called him he took the time trying to help me. Turns out it was an update on my phone that effected my Bluetooth so I had to get a new phone. He even sent me to the Verizon store and they got me a new phone so my Bluetooth works great. Lastly, the service department always takes good care of my car and their prices are great. I will always do business with this dealership.

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our Dealership! We are so happy we have been able to help you with all of your vehicle needs. Thank you for being a part of our Don Franklin Family, and we look forward to seeing you again.

John F.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
2017 sonota sport
Very professional and courteous
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you! We set high expectations for ourselves and it is so great to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!

BL
Benjamin L.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Kayla is my assigned service representative and she has always been great. She’s honest when I ask her questions and was patient with me when I was coming to a decision about new tires on top of all the other work I had to get done. I never feel pressured and hope to work with her again.

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your great feedback. I will make sure to share this with Kayla! We truly value your business and look forward to your next visit!
Have a wonderful day!

AA
Ashkan A.
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/11/2019 Category: Service
fast
neat and fast
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so glad we could take care of your Kona for you. Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle, and we look forward to your future visits with us.

02/11/2019 Category: Service
My Sonata
I was a bit disappointed that my car sounded worse after my scheduled maintenance when the purpose is to make it better for the road. I think it is weird that alignment isnt considered while rotating tires. This type of issue ruins the maximum output of tires and this was ignored. I have had a Toyota all my life and there is a huge difference in how Hyundai does their oil changes. They may want to take a field trip to the other side and grab a few tips.
I still love my car but I am concerned about the focal points of Hyundai's maintenance and road hazard preventions.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We do look at tire wear and steering components while doing our inspections. Sometimes there are some wear patterns that will cause a bit of a noise, due to not being properly rotated previously.
We did recommend and alignment and tires on your visit, and that was definitely not ignored. We would love to have you return for those services.
I have inspected our floor into the waiting room, there is a ramp for wheelchair access, but I haven't seen anything other than a carpet, that could have caused you to trip. Hopefully your next visit will go smoother.
Again, thank you for your feedback, and we appreciate your business.

Nicholasville, KY
02/10/2019 Category: Service
The great vibes
Every one you see there is smiling or laughing with co-workers or other costumers . Everyone is so sweet and super helpful . And my car was so clean it looked like no one had ever stepped in it . The detail department did an amazing job , I will definitely bring my car back for more cleanings . Thank you all so much .

Thank you so much! We are so happy we could provide you with an excellent service visit! We thank you for being a part of our Don Franklin Family, and we look forward to seeing you again.

WW
Wanda W.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Happy with the service i received always get a email to let me know about a recall that was why i came in to get it fixed
above in review title

Thank you for your 5 stars! We are so happy we could get you taken care of, and make your service visits easy for you.
Please let us know if your in need of anything else.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Recall
👍🏻
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai. We are happy we could meet your expectations! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

Ronald C.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/07/2019 Category: Service
The service is excellent great people!
The only thing I found wrong is I wish I was called when work was done. Other then that it was perfect!

Thank you for your great feedback! We will use your comments to help improve our customer service. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.