1934 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4999969/5Overall Rating 4.4999969/5Overall Rating 4.4999969/5Overall Rating 4.4999969/5rating 4.4999969
Overall Rating 2.03846/5Overall Rating 2.03846/5rating 2.03846rating 2.03846rating 2.03846

BF
Brandi F.
Richmond, KY
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent!
I always leave feeling well taken care of!

Frankfort, KY
Service is great.
People , service, appointment is perfect.

RT
Ricky T.
Brodhead, KY
Rick Thompson
People are friendly, service exellent

LR
Leslie R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Good job. Nice waiting area. Polite people
Great coupon!!

Nicholasville, KY
Quick and friendly service
Didn't have an appointment but was taken care of in a very timely manner. didn't watch the time but I dont think I was there more than an hour from the time I drove in to the time I left. very courteous and efficient.

Jack W.
Berea, KY
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Jack’s visit
Speedy and thorough service

LE
Lauren E.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
The service department at Don Franklin is excellent and they do a wonderful job taking car of my car and me while I’m there.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback for us. We appreciate your kind words, and look forward to your next visit. Thank you for your business, and have a great day!

KL
Kristen L.
Sandy Hook, KY
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service!
Each time I visit Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai, the staff is more than happy to help with anything I need. Awesome service, awesome people.
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are so very happy we could provide you with an awesome service visit! We hope to see you again soon.
Have a wonderful day!

Jarred D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly Service
Great friendly service and done right. Only negative is I was expecting to get my car washed also but they were not doing it that day for some reason.

We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! I do apologize that your vehicle was not able to be washed when you were here. When the temperature outside is below freezing, the car wash isn't used. Feel free to stop by at your convenience and we would be happy to run your Santa Fe through the car wash for you.

JI
Jacqueline I.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly
Fast and thorough service. No over sales on repairs

Thank you for your 5 stars! We are happy we could get your service completed for you quickly! We look forward to seeing you again.

Janis S.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Don Franklin Low Battery Alert
Don Franklin Hyundai of Lexington Kentucky sent me an email informing me that my Battery needed inspection for my Hyundai 2013 Accent. I made an appointment and took it in and it was very low so had it replaced. Thank you Don Franklin Hyundai of Lexington Kentucky for looking out for me. I did have to wait over 2 hours which was tiresome but it was worth it knowing that my Hyundai was inspected and this car shouldn't have any unforeseen vehicle breakdowns during these Winter Months. Janis Singleton

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We are so happy we could help you stay ahead of issues that can occur with your vehicle. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you, we are alway here to help.

Donna M.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Oil Change 3 Hrs.
It should not take any longer than an hour for an oil change
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

I agree that is too long for the oil change, but with also finding the noise in the seat, was part of the delay. Still, that seems excessive. If you could contact me, I would like to help resolve this with you. Thank you for your feedback, and hope to hear from you.

Lancaster, KY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Best Dealer Out There
The service department is great But most of all was my advisor "MAYY GRAY'
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for your 5 star rating, and your great comments about Matt! I will be sure to share this with him. We appreciate your business, and look forward to your next visit!

Frankfort, KY
Great
Good service good people

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We hope to be of service to you again in the future.

Catherine B.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
efficient
Very pleased; no complaints

We are so happy we could provide you with a great visit! We thank you for trusting us with your Tucson, and we hope to see you again soon!

James G.
Versailles, KY
2016 Hyundai Equus
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Review

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We look forward to your next visit with us.

AR
Alicia R.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service!!
Great customer service!
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your 5 stars! We are so glad we could provide you with an excellent service visit! Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with.
Take care!

CP
Cynthia P.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Actual service was excellent once they noticed me.
Although there was a delay due to distracted staff at the time of my arrival, the service itself was completed well in an efficient fashion. My problem was one the service team had not seen before so several came to inspect and discuss it before deciding on a course of action. They respected my input and solved my problem.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

I hate to hear of your experience. This is not how we want to conduct our service drive, nor how we want our customers treated. I will review our process with our staff today, to make sure we are properly greeting and welcoming our customers.
Please accept our apology for this. We know your next visit will be much better.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

TW
Thomas W.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Ok
Ok

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business. Have a great day!

Jaysen R.
Elsmere, KY
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Perfect place to buy your Hyundai
Everyone there is super nice and friendly! Best car buying experience I’ve ever had! They worked really hard to get me in the car I wanted!

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are very happy to hear you had a 5 star experience. Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments. Have a great day!