Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5Overall Rating 4.5333333/5rating 4.5333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

09/20/2019 Category: Service
Alexis was fantastic!!

PH
Paul H.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Always top notch!
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for your 5 stars! We are so happy we have continued to provide you with excellent service! We truly appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again.

09/19/2019 Category: Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE
DON FRANKLIN ROCKS!!!!!!!
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Thank you so much! We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience with us. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly
Friendly and courteous!!!

Thank you! We are so happy to read such a great review about Don Franklin Lex Hyundai! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We are always happy to help!

EG
Eulaine G.
Harrodsburg, KY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2019 Category: Service
The dealership experience was great!
Was very pleased with the service at the dealership. I was very surprised at the costs of rotating the tires. I also was surprised that the life time warranty for Don Franklin oil change differs so much from the factory recommended oil change.

Thank you for your kind review. We are happy to pass along your comments to the team here. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

EW
Ethan W.
Winchester, KY
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
09/17/2019 Category: Service
They replaced my back tires thanks so much!
We came to an agreement and they agreed to replace my rear tires that was my only problem and everything has been resolved! Thank you Don Franklin!

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Most unprofessional and problematic dealership I've ever visited
Because of them I need 2 new back tires and they won't replace them, this is not my first issue I've had with this dealer just the biggest
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Thank you for speaking with me today. I am glad we could resolve our misunderstanding.

ANDY WORKMAN

London, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Matt and his advisers
Matt and his group advisers are great to customers
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you! We are happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

WS

BF
Bradley F.
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Never a bad experience!
I am on my third (or fourth) vehicle with this dealership. Their personal touch and their commitment to making the car buying and servicing experiences are completely top notch! I have never even considered another dealership since I moved to Kentucky.

Thank you so much for your 5 star rating! We really appreciate your recommendation, and we thank you for being a part of our Don Franklin Family!

James H.
Sparta, KY
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Best dealer I’ve ever dealt with
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for your 5 stars! Your recommendation means so much to us! Feel free to contact us if you are in need of anything else, we are always happy to help.

RA
Raymond A.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Overall Satisfied
Overall satisfied, but was disappointed in the cleanliness of my car after the oil change. There was grease on my drivers side door handle, steering wheel, and arm rest. The outside of my car was smudged with grease in different spots.

We thank you for your high star rating. I do apologize that your vehicle was not clean when returned to you. Please feel free to stop by and we will have all those grease spots taken care of for you. We truly value your business, and we hope you have a great weekend!

John B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Great
They did what they said they would do in less time then they thought. Very good service dept.
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for your great feedback! We are so glad we could get your vehicle taken care of so quickly! We truly appreciate your business, and we hope to see you again soon.

Michael W.
Wallingford, KY
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Great people and great service
I had to have major work done on my vehicle(engine replacement). Hyundai replaced it for free with a loaner car. Don Franklin got the work done in 2 weeks, which I thought was great for a spur of the moment tow-in and considering they had to order the engine. I will definitely make Hyundai my first choice when I look for a new vehicle and I will make Don Franklin my first choice also.

We are happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!
Take care!

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Recent service
Dropped off my car after hours on a recent holiday weekend due to transmission shifting issue. The dealership had already started diagnosing the issue when I called to.check on my car the next morning . This was impressive since I did not have an appointment. The main issue was covered under warranty and the car was ready the same afternoon. They also recommended replacing a serpentine belt, which was approx. $120. Overall, impressive service. Car has been doing fine ever since.

Thank you for your 5 stars! We are so happy we were able to help you out! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!
Have a great day!

Beverly M.
Frankfort, KY
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and professional.
Professional

Thank you for your great feedback! We appreciate your wonderful comments about our team! Feel free to contact us if you need anything else, we are happy to help!

09/08/2019 Category: Service
Very happy!
Very happy!
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for your great feedback! We truly appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2019 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE ADVISOR
My Advisor Matt Gray is the best ! always on top of stuff and keeps me updates
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/06/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! I will make sure to share this with Matt! We truly appreciate your business, and we hope to see you again soon.

HG
Heather G.
Ann Arbor, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic service!
I ended up at Don Franklin after my Santa Fe broke down in Lexington while I was on a several-week road trip. Despite the challenging logistics of how to leave my car there for 2 weeks while I returned home, they made the repair service as easy as they could. Everyone was friendly and warm, they were incredibly helpful in arranging transportation, and the service was performed quickly. Definitely recommend them!
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019

Thank you! We are so glad we could help you out! Your recommendation means so much to us and we are so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.

09/03/2019 Category: Service
Staff was friendly and courteous
Were going to charge me a diagnostic fee for dust on the brake pads and rotors. The supervisor took it off and only charged for the oil change.

We are happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience. Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during your visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!
Take care!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Scheduling was easy and convenient
Service was free, quick and easy

Thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!