Overall Rating 4.5200012/5Overall Rating 4.5200012/5Overall Rating 4.5200012/5Overall Rating 4.5200012/5rating 4.5200012
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

MN
Monisa N.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Your people were very kind and helpful. This is my 5th Hyundai and I think your vehicles are wonderful.

John F.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
service was great no problem
service was great
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you! It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! We thank you for trusting us with your Sonata.

PB
Paula B.
Owingsville, KY
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Car maintenance
Fast and friendly service.
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

It is great to hear everything was done quickly and to your satisfaction! We thank you for choosing Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai as your first choice for all your automotive needs!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change & Tire Rotation
You can count on this dealer to give you great service and keep your car running smoothly! I always appreciate their attention to detail and friendly employees.

We are so happy to read such a great review about our Service Team! We truly value your business and if you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

AG
Art G.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Dependable, efficient service at a reasonable cost. Alert for problems to keep your car running well.
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

We are so very happy we could provide you with an excellent experience! Please let us know if there is anything else that you need, we are always here to help.
Have a great day!

SP
Steven P.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
These guys are good.
Quick service and professional staff. I went for a walk while my vehicle was receiving service and timed it just right, by the time I got back it was completed. My 45 minute estimate was right on target. Great job!

Thank you so much! We always want to hear back from our customers, and we are glad you had such a positive experience with us! We look forward to seeing you again.

SG
Sarah G.
2011 Hyundai Genesis
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Headrest deployed
I went to the dealership to have headrest reset. They were courteous and efficient. They said it would take an hour to fix the headrest but it took and hour and a half bit they didnt charge me for the entire time.
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

We are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience, and really help you out! We do our best to get your service done as quickly as possible. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Susan C.
Versailles, KY
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!
They always do a great Job.

Thank you for your praise and kind comments about our service team. Your satisfaction is our top priority! We thank you for being a part of our Don Franklin Family.
Have a great Weekend!

VP
Victor P.
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great people

Thank you so much! We are so happy you had such a great visit with us. Please let us know if you need anything else, we are always happy to help!

GR
Gene R.
Owingsville, KY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Wonld recommend this business to everyone.
Everyone is so nice and great to work with.
We will buy another Hyundai in the future.
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for your recommendation, this means a lot to us! We are so glad you have chosen Don Franklin Hyundai for all your servicing needs. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Overall Quality Service
I purchased my '13 Hyundai Elantra at this dealership brand new and have always had all of the maintenance, minus a few oil changes, done here. They always do an excellent job at a fair price. Communication with customers leaves a lot to be desired, sometimes its fantastic and sometimes I can barely get them to acknowledge my presence. Overall I recommend the Hyundai service department and will continue to bring my vehicle in as needed.
ANDY W., PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We are currently working on some processes to improve our communications. We hope to have it resolved soon, and your next visit, you will notice an improvement.
Thank you for your business, and have a great day!

ANDY WORKMAN
HYUNDAI PARTS AND SERVICE DIRECTOR
DON FRANKLIN LEXINGTON HYUNDAI
859-263-5022

Tracey M.
Shelbyville, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Best Vehicle Purchase Ever
Appreciated the time Dave Sharp took to work with me on my new Hyundai Sante Fe. This dealership far exceeded my expectations and took away the stigma associated with a "car salesman." Thank you Dave for being such a wonderful person (and car salesman)! I have already recommended him and Don Franklin to 4 friends! Here's hoping you get some major sales for those truly interested in a great deal and a great sales team!

Thank you so much! Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service or another vehicle! We are so happy you are enjoying your new Santa Fe, and we truly appreciate your business.

Catherine B.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, and friendly.

We are so happy everything was completed quickly and to your satisfaction! Thank you for letting our team know how we did! We look forward to helping again in the future.

Frankfort, KY
Very good service
Came in without an appointment and got help immediately.

Thank you! We are so glad we could really help you out and get your Tucson taken care of. We hope to see you again in the future.
Have a great day

BY
Bryan Y.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Awsome
Their friendly professional mechanics that explain what wrong with the car and what they gotta do...plus they try to find you discounts if they can
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you so much for your positive comments about our Service Team! We are so happy we could make this a great experience for you. We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up.

EB
Eric B.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Staff was great and service was fast

We are so glad you enjoyed your service visit with us! Welcome to our Don Franklin family, and we hope you are enjoying your new Ioniq Hybrid. We hope to see you soon!

08/03/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff...not a long wait time...

Thank you for your 5 star rating! We are so glad we could get your Sonata taken care of quickly for you. We look forward to seeing you again.
Have a great day!

Mount Sterling, KY
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Been using this location for over ten years. Through different ownership and employees I have always been pleased by their service.
Kristina B., BDC Service Manager from Don Franklin Lexington Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you so much! We truly value your business, and we thank you for being a part of our Don Franklin Family.

AL
Alan L.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
All about customer service!
A friendly service team with a get it done attitude!

We do appreciate your wonderful comments about our service team! We are so glad we could get your Tucson taken care of for you. If your ever in need of anything else, please let us know.

KD
Kyle D.
2013 Hyundai Accent
08/02/2018 Category: Service
I love my Hyundai
I love my almost-5-year-old Hyundai, and Don Franklin (Glenn before that) takes great care of it. I wholeheartedly recommend this dealer and the brand.

I'm not clear whether this review is for the dealership as a whole, or for my most recent service visit. If for the dealership as a whole, 3 stars isn't enough, I'd go 4.5. I knocked the stars down for my most recent visit because it took 3 days for what probably should've been a 2-hour job.

We truly thank you for your recommendation, and for your feedback. I have spoken with all that were involved during your service visit. I assure you this is not normal and we will be getting to the bottom of why this happened so it will not occur in the future.
We thank you for your business, and we hope you have a great weekend!