GV
Giridhar V.
Audi Q5
07/12/2019
Awesome,
Great service and people. So glad you’re here in LN.

RA
Richard A.
Lexus CT 200h
07/11/2019
Great service and communication
It is always a pleasure to have my vehicle serviced at Euro Motors. Everyone is always welcoming and friendly. They do great work, and have a lot of knowledge of what the vehicles need and providing the repairs on the first visit and did I mention at a great price. What Better place to have you vehicle serviced and support a local business at the same time. Thank You to all the staff at Euro Motors

HS

Steve R.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
07/09/2019
First Visit for Mercedes SL550 Service with 70K Miles
After getting a total runaround from a local MB dealer, as quoted 3 different VARYING prices, ranging from$335-600 to $1097, for a Service A, which is predominately an Oil Change, obviously a very expensive oil change; I decided enough was enough. After a very positive recommendation, I stopped by to check out Euro Motors. I was very pleased with their level of professionalism and courtesy, they even drove me to work and picked me up. Their service with complete, fair and comprehensive. Paid MUCH less than was even quoted at the dealer, the lowest of the dealer quotes, that is.

Mercedes-Benz S55
07/08/2019
Good customer service
Explained the work to be done thoroughly

Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/29/2019
Fixed Starter
My starter went bad on my 08 SL550 and Euro Motors did a good job in replacing the starter. I got my car back quickly and I thought it was reasonable. I will use them again if necessary.

M W.
06/29/2019
The best!
This is the best experience I’ve ever had having my car worked on.

Marlon W.
06/28/2019
I can’t complain about anything, everything was great! I normally don’t leave reviews but this time I had too.

EB
Eric B.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
06/24/2019
Diagnsis and repair 2004 VW Beetle
I have a 2004 VW Beetle with grinding when steering issues. They quickly deduced I had tired diffs and replaced them. My car runs perfectly; my steering is back and with expert alignment added.
Thanks!!

Jose C.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
06/20/2019
Great experience here, I brought my Mercedes SUV with electrical issues they did a full evaluation and solved the problem. Excellent staff easy to deal with. Totally recommended

HL
Hugh L.
06/19/2019
Leak
Friendly and Great service! Only drawback is labor cost a little expensive. Otherwise will come back and referral to friends and family

Volkswagen Rabbit
06/16/2019
Came in with my VW. Of all the places I called I went with them and dont regret it. They got me in and out the same day. Excellent customer service. Excellent mechanics. I can trust these guys with my car.

MIKE M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/04/2019
Back Rear brake job
Great service and got it done in one day.

HD
HAMID D.
Mercedes-Benz C250
05/31/2019
Tire and oil change
Took my Mercedes in for service B and tire replacement. I was satisfied with the job and the price..

Maria Luisa (TITA) M.
Groveland, FL
05/30/2019
It is a welcoming place staffed by honest people
I learned about the place when my grandson contacted them to check the BMW M3 that he was going to buy. My first encounter with Sindy and Adrian was an instant love at first sight. They are very honest and personable couple. I decided when I need anything for my car this is the right place to go. So I scheduled my oil change and will use their services from now on for the maintenance and upkeep of my car. Hats off to Sindy and Adrian!

Jason S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
05/20/2019
EXCELLENCE
I was referred to this company by my neighbor, so this was my 1st visit to this facility...the entire visit ran smoothly, and the young female receptionist was outstanding!
The head technician pointed out a potential problem with my engine, and he was also kind enough to draft up a quote that I could reference on a future visit - all in all, I received EXCELLENT customer service!!!

Debra B.
Titusville, FL
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/17/2019
Oil change 350 ML
I got an appt pretty quick to get an oil change on my car. Really needed one and was making a long trip shortly. I am new to area so had no experience with any repair shops for foreign vehicles. I read the customer reviews for Euro Motors and the reviews were very positive.. Drove 45 minutes to get to the shop- but it was a positive experience. Seems a little pricey but I know it got done correctly with good synthetic oil. The staff at the front desk were very nice and accommodating.

AR
Alessandro R.
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Alessandro said the service was very good.

HG
Harrison G.
04/23/2019
It Where To Go If You Have a European car.
I have never been disappointed at Euro Motors. They are honest, highly skilled, and experts.
Have been servicing my X-3 at Euro for over 3 years now and am totally satisfied.

Harrison Greene