04/15/2019
Excellent Repair Work
Saved my on buying new car.

RV

Windermere, FL
Porsche Cayenne
04/12/2019
Convenient, Cost Effective, Great Team
Adrian and his team were super. From check-in to checkout it was easy and well priced. They even showed me the old parts so I could see how worn everything was compared to the new parts. That was a first and inspired immediate trust and confidence. It wasn’t his opinion that the work needed to be done. It was obvious!

PR
Paula R.
Key West, FL
Dodge Sprinter
04/09/2019
Many Thanks!
Everyone gave excellent service and got me back on my way home ASAP!

AC
Asbel C.
BMW M235i
04/08/2019
Great service, arrived for my appointment and was taken care quickly , also informed of my future services required by manufacturer which I will gladly return, thanks to everybody there.

ER
Esteban R.
Mercedes-Benz C250
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Esteban said his overall experience was good.

EN
Eleodoro N.
03/19/2019
problem with differential
They were able to address the issue with the rear differential my car, the deal kept saying that they couldn't replicate the issue. Euro Motors was able to replicate the problem with in a few hours, which leads me to believe that the Fields BMW was lining about not been able to address the issue.

Richard S.
Kissimmee, FL
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/14/2019
Mercedes repo
You can’t judge a book by its cover they say and driving up to the shop reminds me of that. Although it looks small service was amazing the people were wonderful and the technicians were well trained and did a fantastic job.

Charm S.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Charm said she was satisfied with the service.

ZW
Zeng W.
Mercedes-Benz C450 AMG
03/07/2019
Staff was friendly, timely feedback and return

ES
Ethan S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Volvo S60
02/21/2019
Always try to work with me
I have two sons attending UCF. Both of their Volvo's have been in need of repair. Euro Motors has been very professional, timely, & always try to help with fair pricing.

Thomas B.
Cambridge Springs, PA
BMW 135i
02/21/2019
all good
I took my BMW back because of the ABS sensor was on. A new sensor on the right front quickly and efficiently took care of the issue.

EN
Eleodoro N.
02/08/2019
Knowledgeable
I was at the shop to get an oil change for my vehicle, since they less expensive than the dealer and it take a couple of minutes to services the vehicle; vs going to the dealer and getting charge more for the same service and wasting half of your day.

PM
Pedro M.
Audi S5
01/26/2019
Knowledgeable, friendly, honest and reasonable
I took my Porsche 911 Carrera s 2006 and I was very impressed with the knowledge and the human quality of the people who work there . The mechanic is a car enthusiast who treated me with respect. He answered all my questions . He comes from a tradition of master mechanics. I could sense honesty and a family environment amongst the people who work there. In the end they treatment very very very reasonable . I wish them lots of success. I will tell everyone I know about this place.

MV
Maria V.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
01/26/2019
Starkey
I went there for a recommendation and I was surprise when they gave me and estimate and they did what I was looking for on time. Customer services was great. Honest and reliable . I highly recommend this place ..