Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35
4.4

WF
WILLIAM F.
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
09/07/2012 Category: Service
Prompt, thorough, courteous service.
Prompt, thorough, courteous service. Rates at least 4 stars out of 5.

KC
KATHLEEN C.
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
09/07/2012 Category: Service
nice folks, free coffee, fast service, easy scheduling

Dale S.
Redmond, WA
CHEVROLET TAHOE
Tahoe Oil Change - Transportation to Work
My wife took car in. Was supposed to get a ride back to work within a short time, as soon as driver returned. Half hour later she asked "where is my ride". Desk had not informed driver that she was waiting. Hmmmmm.......not good, now is it?

DN
Danny N.
CHEVROLET TAHOE HYBRID
09/05/2012 Category: Service
Oil change and alignment
Requested for car wash at the dropped off, the car wasn't washed when picked up (this is the second time). The punch card was not punched, why put the car in the keychain but not punch the car at the time of service?

James S.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
09/05/2012 Category: Service
Good people
Seemed more disorganized with new folks in service and system did not initially show my records. All were very helpful though

DEBRA G.
Renton, WA
GMC ENVOY
09/03/2012 Category: Service
not sure what title is
my oil changes are a courtsey from Chevrolet Iss. the first time was quick, car wash, fluids check and tires check, second time they didnt ask about car wash, I had to ask, I had other items checked but made a appt for these thing and was there 2 1/2 hrs, very long time, not so happy this time.

DAVID S.
Kent, WA
KIA SEDONA
09/01/2012 Category: Sales
Friendly staff
A pleasureable experience in purchasing a car.........but still typical sales games. Bill Boston did a great job and quite a character.

MATTHEW S.
Snoqualmie, WA
Warranty item
They did a great job. Had my truck fixed in less than a day. AJ at the service desk was super friendly and professional.

MILTON B.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD CLASSIC
09/01/2012 Category: Service
While the final work was satisfactory the week long wait bewteen promise date and delivery date was disappointing.

EC
ED C.
CHEVROLET MALIBU
Outstanding Customer Service
They understand what you need, how you need it and do not gouge you in the process!

MIKE G.
Ravensdale, WA
CHEVROLET ASTRO PASSENGER
08/30/2012 Category: Service
Thanks for a fun and productive visit
I enjoyed the people I encountered on the visit and that makes vehicle issues much less intimadating. Knowing your staff is confident is comforting. Jordan
did a great job as usual and he gave me the information I needed to drive with confidence and have a plan going forward. That was important to me because this vehicle is 19 years old. I've
been put at ease and have been enjoying the vehicle and hope to enjoy it for a many years.

MICHAEL R.
North Bend, WA
08/28/2012 Category: Service
Not too friendly
I brought my husband's truck in to be serviced and I may just stay local for further service. The oil change was done in plenty of time and the truck was parked and I waited for someone to come get me. Finally after 15 to 20 min I went and asked and they told me to give them 5 more minutes to finish the paperwork. Another 10 to 15 minutes went by and I was finally able to pay and leave...

CK
CAROL K.
Mercer Island, WA
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
08/27/2012 Category: Service
New Chevrolet Equinox
It was a straightforward purchase and trade in and Craig Bennett is fun to work with. I would highly recommend this dealership.

RICK C.

KENNETH B.
Fall City, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
08/26/2012 Category: Service
The way that we were treated by the sales person and the customer service
We think that Michael's Chevrolet of Issaquah is by far the best in terms of customer service and sales team. Our latest purchase was for a 3500HD and Craig Bennett was the best sales person that I have ever delt with and I would recommend Michael's to anyone I know.

Donald C.
BUICK LESABRE
08/25/2012 Category: Service
Replace left axel bearing & Hub
An appointment was easily made and the work completed within the day. We were not called when the work was completed and had to rush to pickup the car before closing time. First time this has happened. Completly satisfied with the service.

MAYNARD P.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET CRUZE
08/25/2012 Category: Service
Took longer than expected.
We did not get a call when the parts came in. It took a day and a half to install some cooling system seals and I still have an antifreeze smell. No sign of a leak though.

DON M.
08/24/2012 Category: Service
Great service .
AJ was very accurate on the estimate for my repairs. They are always right on. Great prompt service and shuttle service. Thanks

KA
KAYE A.
CHEVROLET MALIBU
08/24/2012 Category: Service
Fast and effecient service!
Great place to have car taken care of at any time. Great people to work with!

LN
LYNDA N.
Kingston, WA
CHEVROLET CAMARO
08/24/2012 Category: Sales
It's all about me
Craig made the buying experience extremely stress free and hassle free. He even delivered the car to my workplace so that there was no hassle in trying to figure how to be in two places at once!