Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35
4.4

JAMES W.
CHEVROLET CORVETTE
05/11/2012 Category: Service
Great team in Service Department
Thanks for always looking out for me and I especially appreciate saving me money this recent visit. DR.JWatson

CHRISTINE S.
GMC YUKON
05/04/2012 Category: Service
awesome as usual
The people there were wonderful as usual

DK
DANIEL K.
TOYOTA FJ CRUISER
05/02/2012 Category: Sales
2007 FJ
Craig Bennett was so easy to work with, we had a pleasent time there. Great job!!

JN
JOHN N.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
05/02/2012 Category: Service
Silverado 3500 Pick Up
My concerns were addressed satisfactorily. Thank you for your great service.

GG
GARY G.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
05/02/2012 Category: Sales
owner
Everything about the purchase of my new Siverado was excellent!

BP
Branson P.
Redmond, WA
FORD TAURUS
04/28/2012 Category: Service
my truck is happy!
The best experience of my life... That is besides working there.

CL

CHERYL L.
Aberdeen, WA
CADILLAC CTS
04/27/2012 Category: Sales
No Stress!! Fantastic service!!
Thanks to Bill Boston and Fred Kravich, I had a wonderful experience! Low stress, great deal, great car and amazing customer service. I would not hesitate to send my friends and family to Michaels Chevrolet of Issaquah!

JOSEPH B.
Redmond, WA
04/17/2012 Category: Service
Great Job !!
One thing that I dislike doing is buying a car at a dealership. Not one of my "fun things" to do. But, just recently I did exactly that and I have to admit that Michael's was one of the best experiences so far in my car buying history. Our sales associate (Patrick Cannon) was very professional, took the time to listen to us and was "Not" one of those "pushy sales associates", good job Patrick !! I am a satisfied customer.

CATHY W.
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
04/17/2012 Category: Service
It's nice to see a smile!
I saw some new happy faces in the service department. I don't take getting greeted with a sincere smile for granted anymore, so thanks for your friendly help, efficient service and rental car use. The latte machine in the waiting area is the icing on the cake!

KD

AMY P.
Sammamish, WA
GMC YUKON XL
04/13/2012 Category: Sales
I love that guy Craig....
Easiest, most pain free car shopping/buying experience EVER.

SHARON H.
Seattle, WA
CHEVROLET SONIC
04/12/2012 Category: Sales
I love my car!
Craig was so gracious and did not push me. He knew the financial process regarding loans, and most importantly, he spent time going over each feature on the car. Taking that time after the sale showed me his priorities. I LOVE my car, and I felt the customer service at Michael's was OUTSTANDING. I am so glad I did business with them. Sharon

TC

PM
PATRICK M.
SATURN ION
04/10/2012 Category: Service
Timely, quality, and with an excellent feedback component. pjm

FM

ROBERT P.
Auburn, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
04/05/2012 Category: Service
Once again, as a new customer, my family and I got our car serviced with a smile.

BRADLEY H.
Ravensdale, WA
CHEVROLET TAHOE
04/04/2012 Category: Sales
New Chevy Tahoe
Craig is the BEST saleperson i've ever worked with...He picked up the ball after another saleman had left Michael's. This was the most pain-free buying experience i've ever had and as a GM guy, I'll only ever work with Craig.

JN
JOHN N.
North Bend, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
04/04/2012 Category: Service
3500 Silverado Pick Up
I took my truck to Michael's Chevrolet to have the new license plates and the Silverado logo put on. Everything went very well and I was very happy with the results! Thanks for a job well done!

CHRISTINE S.
GMC YUKON
03/28/2012 Category: Service
wonderful as usual
I always get the best service!!!