Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

BP
Branson P.
Redmond, WA
FORD TAURUS
04/28/2012 Category: Service
my truck is happy!
The best experience of my life... That is besides working there.

CL

Snoqualmie, WA
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
04/27/2012 Category: Service
Changes in service
I noticed many of the people from the service department are gone or missing.
I am not sure what to think about the changes hopefullly they are good. Time will tell if I can stay with them and recomend them.

CL
CHERYL L.
Aberdeen, WA
CADILLAC CTS
04/27/2012 Category: Sales
No Stress!! Fantastic service!!
Thanks to Bill Boston and Fred Kravich, I had a wonderful experience! Low stress, great deal, great car and amazing customer service. I would not hesitate to send my friends and family to Michaels Chevrolet of Issaquah!

SLIMANE H.
CHEVROLET VOLT
04/25/2012 Category: Sales
Volt lease
Overall a good experience. Alfredo was extremely helpful and cordial. I highly recommend asking for him for any dealings.

The negotiation for extra accessories was a bit inglorious, given the fact that a lease sees the dealer get the car back, along with the accessories, no matter what the residual is since you pay for it.

Still, I am very happy with the outcome overall.

Ed B.
04/18/2012
Needed a service on my vehicle, they got me in although they were booked. Asked to have my driver side wiper blade replaced and was told they only sell them in pairs. I found out that they did sell them separately. When question the service advisor he was going to find the old blade and replace it and remove the new blade after I had used it for most of the morning. Found this to be a bad business practice. Said to just leave it. My tire pressure sensor came on and I needed to return to the dealer and have it re set but was not told that all the service technician went to lunch at the same time , was pressed for time and had to wait. They got it fixed as soon as possible. Like the shop and this may had been a Murphy's Law thing.

JOSEPH B.
Redmond, WA
04/17/2012 Category: Service
Great Job !!
One thing that I dislike doing is buying a car at a dealership. Not one of my "fun things" to do. But, just recently I did exactly that and I have to admit that Michael's was one of the best experiences so far in my car buying history. Our sales associate (Patrick Cannon) was very professional, took the time to listen to us and was "Not" one of those "pushy sales associates", good job Patrick !! I am a satisfied customer.

CATHY W.
04/17/2012 Category: Service
It's nice to see a smile!
I saw some new happy faces in the service department. I don't take getting greeted with a sincere smile for granted anymore, so thanks for your friendly help, efficient service and rental car use. The latte machine in the waiting area is the icing on the cake!

KD
KAREN D.
04/13/2012 Category: Service
Quick and easy!

AP
AMY P.
GMC YUKON XL
04/13/2012 Category: Sales
I love that guy Craig....
Easiest, most pain free car shopping/buying experience EVER.

SHARON H.
Seattle, WA
CHEVROLET SONIC
04/12/2012 Category: Sales
I love my car!
Craig was so gracious and did not push me. He knew the financial process regarding loans, and most importantly, he spent time going over each feature on the car. Taking that time after the sale showed me his priorities. I LOVE my car, and I felt the customer service at Michael's was OUTSTANDING. I am so glad I did business with them. Sharon

TC

PM
PATRICK M.
SATURN ION
04/10/2012 Category: Service
Timely, quality, and with an excellent feedback component. pjm

FM

ANDREW V.
Snoqualmie, WA
04/05/2012 Category: Service
Unsure
We came in for two issues - dual climate zone wasn't working, and we needed an oil change. The dual climate zone was fixed perfectly. I'm unsure if the oil was actually changed as the oil quality was still listed at 53% after the service (just as it was before the service). Either the oil wasn't changed or this setting is not working on the car.
nick c. from Evergreen Chevrolet responded on 04/05/2012
I would like the chance to hear about your experience please call me at 425-818-3102

RP
ROBERT P.
Auburn, WA
04/05/2012 Category: Service
Once again, as a new customer, my family and I got our car serviced with a smile.

BRADLEY H.
Ravensdale, WA
CHEVROLET TAHOE
04/04/2012 Category: Sales
New Chevy Tahoe
Craig is the BEST saleperson i've ever worked with...He picked up the ball after another saleman had left Michael's. This was the most pain-free buying experience i've ever had and as a GM guy, I'll only ever work with Craig.

MK
MICHAEL K.
CHEVROLET CAMARO
04/04/2012 Category: Sales
Service Dept advisors need a happy pill
What the heck is wrong with some of the service advisors? Would it hurt them to smile? Perhaps a friendly welcome? Nope. Grumpy. Its like you should be lucky and worthy to be there. I like Michaels but the service dept advisors need to learn some basic customer ettiquette from the sales dept. I may go get my vehicle serviced elsewhere....
nick c. from Evergreen Chevrolet responded on 04/05/2012

JN
JOHN N.
North Bend, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
04/04/2012 Category: Service
3500 Silverado Pick Up
I took my truck to Michael's Chevrolet to have the new license plates and the Silverado logo put on. Everything went very well and I was very happy with the results! Thanks for a job well done!