Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35
4.4

DAVID C.
Redmond, WA
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
04/12/2014 Category: Service
Friendly and customer oriented
I use this dealership for oil changes and repairs. I have always had excellent customer service. The waiting area is clean and comfortable. If any problems arise, the staff are always the first to present an effective and customer-oriented plan. When I needed a time-consuming warranty repair, they gave me a courtesy car. When an oil change took longer than expected, they gave me a deep discount on the next oil change. I will continue to use them with confidence.

LP
Linda P.
CHEVROLET IMPALA
03/29/2014 Category: Service
They're Awesome
Always explain things with you regarding your car or truck & they never force you to do anything. Very knowledgeable & they always make sure you're taking care of.

Robert S.
Sammamish, WA
01/29/2014 Category: Service
Free oil change, Wow!
Service with a smile. Always courteous and attentive. Thank you!
Bob

TD
TERRY D.
Fall City, WA
01/27/2014 Category: Sales
Best Dealer In Washington
I bought my Silverado from the guys at Michael's Chevorlet and it was the easiest buy I have ever had. In and out in a couple of hours.

MT
MICHAEL T.
Seattle, WA
10/21/2013 Category: Sales
Friendly, fast
Per my request, didn't have a lot of time to spend on the purchase, Salesman Chris Otake worked hard, did not mess around and make it a long, waiting process. Both parties got what they wanted, great experience

HH
Harvey H.
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
10/19/2013 Category: Service
Problems Resolved
The "Check Engine Lite" was resolved and another potential problem spotted and fixed under my extended warranty. Very pleased with service and cost

JOHN C.
Renton, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
10/10/2013 Category: Service
they took care of me
they got me in on short notice and were able to save the day.

CHAD W.

BRIAN V.
Renton, WA
09/30/2013 Category: Service
Professional and ethical
I was very satisfied with the buying process at Michael's Chevrolet. I made a couple visits before I decided to buy and they were very patient with me as I looked at the options and decided what I wanted to do. The sales staff didn't seem to have any issue with working with each other as I spoke to different salesmen on each trip. The manager's were very courteous and worked with me to get the best trade value and financing options for my purchase. I really don't have anything negative to say about the dealership. Great experience.

LL
lita l.
09/29/2013
In and out
They were friendly and ordered a part they lost at first service

PG
Patty G.
09/27/2013 Category: Service
Honest, fast, dependable, thorough, friendly
I bought my 2003 Silverado Chevy truck brand new and I've continued to have all service work done by Michael's. Love them!

RO
RON O.
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
09/27/2013 Category: Service
Always friendly
I have been going to Michael's for five years.
Very professional service.

Carl M.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET TAHOE
09/01/2013 Category: Service
Oil Change
Jeff and the crew from end to end were great as usual. Oil change and ca wash in less than 30 minues!

DON M.
08/24/2013 Category: Service
The great service.
the service employees are very friendly and always recommended only what's needed when it comes to my car maintenance

JOHN G.

Fall City, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
06/20/2013 Category: Service
Fast Friendly Service
They were able to change the oil and filter, even though the engine said I had 60% oil life remaining

EF
ERNEST F.
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
06/14/2013 Category: Service
Good customer service
Professional people willing to help.

ROBERT C.
06/01/2013 Category: Service
They listen to what you want and go out of their way to do it!
We would highly recommend Michael's Chevrolet to anyone, and we do. Raj was fabulous to work with, as were all that we connected with there. They made the effort to find what we wanted. The experience was very pleasant! Thank you!