Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35
4.4

RJ
RAYMOND J.
CHEVROLET SONIC
05/31/2013 Category: Service
good sales people, good location
Things went very well.

DU
Donald U.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
05/27/2013 Category: Service
Craig our salesman was excellent.
I would give Craig a 10 out of 10

LP
LAURIE P.
CHEVROLET VOLT
05/22/2013 Category: Service
Reliable service
They were very helpful with my Volt brake pad fix. Had a newer volt for me to drive... Very considerate. ;)

Jeff D.
05/20/2013 Category: Sales
Very happy with Chevy Cruze purchase
I went to 3 other dealers and was tired of searching for a new Cruze. I stopped at this dealer on my way to eastern washington and they treated me so much better than the other all the others that I bought from them. Funny enough I didn't even have to wait for chris our sales guy to go back and fourth to the sales manager to give us the best price. He beat every other dealerships price without me even asking. Best car buying experience ive had!

KG
KENNETH G.
Maple Valley, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
04/24/2013 Category: Service
No Pressure, Straight Shooting, Friendly
Great sales staff and finance group. We had a simple, no hassle experience. The pricing was great and options focused to our needs.

Justin / Megan K.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
04/11/2013 Category: Service
Great customer service!
The service from everyone courteous, helpful and prompt.

NM
NATALIE M.
CHEVROLET CAMARO
04/01/2013 Category: Service
excellent customer service
went out of their way to make sure my repair was under warranty, and washed my car before giving it back.

JN
JOHN N.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
03/20/2013 Category: Service
Problem Hopefully Resolved
Michael's Chevrolet in Issaquah was very concerned and helpful with the problem we were having with our truck. They ordered a part and hopefully have fixed the problem!

ME
Michael E.
Maple Valley, WA
GMC YUKON
03/13/2013 Category: Service
The communication and service were prompt and Jeff took the time necessary to explain and recommend things thoroughly.

PM
PATRICK M.
SATURN ION
03/12/2013 Category: Service
Quick and accurate responses.
Timely and courteous, quality service.

JN
JACOB N.
Puyallup, WA
CHEVROLET SUBURBAN
03/11/2013 Category: Sales
Straight forward and professional
I would recommend everyone to purchase there car here. It was an enjoyable experience purchasing my car.

EH
EDIN H.
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
02/01/2013 Category: Sales
LOVE OUR NEW CHEVY
We purchased our new Chevy a couple days ago from Brett Osaka. He was very informative and knowledgeable about his vehicles. And was quite honest with any questions we had, he didn't make stuff up just so we would purchase. Brett and his manager went out of their way to get us the vehicle we would like and to keep it all in our budget. We left with a fantastic vehicle at a fantastic price. I will highly recommend Michael's Chevrolet to everyone I know and they will forever be my #1 choice of dealership to purchase a Chevy from.

I'd like to thank everyone there for their help! And appreciate your no pressure sales!

You guys are honestly the greatest dealership we've ever purchased a vehicle from.

RN
RAYMOND N.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD CLASSIC
02/01/2013 Category: Service
Oil changed and tail- light fixed on schedule, while I waited. Good work!

WP
WAYNE P.
CADILLAC CTS
01/28/2013 Category: Sales
Love my new car and the deal was good too.
I had no haggling, and I made the deal I wanted without pressure. Refreshing...for a change. Thanks Bill

EB
Ed B.
Black Diamond, WA
01/26/2013
Patty (receptions) Craig (car sales) Jaira (parts) not sure of spelling of last name :-(

JEANETTE M.
North Bend, WA
CHEVROLET COBALT
01/01/2013 Category: Sales
customer service
Craig was great to work with

DV
DAVID V.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
12/28/2012 Category: Service
The Service Shop
The Service staff most important is Kevin Rose. I drive from Renton just because Kevin is there.

MI
MELANIE I.
PONTIAC VIBE
12/10/2012 Category: Service
They always do a great job and are quick. I trust them with our vehicles.

MICHAEL R.
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
11/17/2012 Category: Service
Good customer service
patty and Craig are the best even from the time you come in the door.

GT
GISELLE T.
NISSAN XTERRA
10/23/2012 Category: Sales
Staff
Excellent experience all around. Factual, approachable and humorous. Thanks!!