Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35

CHAD W.

BRIAN V.
Renton, WA
09/30/2013 Category: Service
Professional and ethical
I was very satisfied with the buying process at Michael's Chevrolet. I made a couple visits before I decided to buy and they were very patient with me as I looked at the options and decided what I wanted to do. The sales staff didn't seem to have any issue with working with each other as I spoke to different salesmen on each trip. The manager's were very courteous and worked with me to get the best trade value and financing options for my purchase. I really don't have anything negative to say about the dealership. Great experience.

LL
lita l.
09/29/2013
In and out
They were friendly and ordered a part they lost at first service

PG
Patty G.
09/27/2013 Category: Service
Honest, fast, dependable, thorough, friendly
I bought my 2003 Silverado Chevy truck brand new and I've continued to have all service work done by Michael's. Love them!

RO
RON O.
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
09/27/2013 Category: Service
Always friendly
I have been going to Michael's for five years.
Very professional service.

AR
ANNETTE R.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET UPLANDER
09/10/2013 Category: Service
Existing problem "fixed"? No, just not seen.
I always wonder why I come back here with any problems I have with my car. Any time there's a problem I've seen and I have brought it in, I'm told it's fixed, am charged for it, but it is still an issue. Why? Because I'm never asked to demonstrate the issue, foolishly accept that they have fixed it, and then have to bring it back to really be fixed. I just wish they'd call me and ask if they can't see the problem, rather than me having to come back again (and again and again) for the same issue!

Carl M.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET TAHOE
09/01/2013 Category: Service
Oil Change
Jeff and the crew from end to end were great as usual. Oil change and ca wash in less than 30 minues!

DON M.
08/24/2013 Category: Service
The great service.
the service employees are very friendly and always recommended only what's needed when it comes to my car maintenance

JOHN G.

Bellevue, WA
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
06/26/2013 Category: Service
Too expensive
I prefer using the dealership for maintenance but the last two times here have cost over double of what a non-dealership mechanic shop charges. Same part, same mechanics knowledge.

JAMES S.
Fall City, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
06/20/2013 Category: Service
Fast Friendly Service
They were able to change the oil and filter, even though the engine said I had 60% oil life remaining

DF
DONALD F.
CHEVROLET IMPA
06/16/2013 Category: Service
Fuel Pump And Air flow sensor
I wish they would of found the air flow sensor first

EF
ERNEST F.
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
06/14/2013 Category: Service
Good customer service
Professional people willing to help.

Marina B.
06/03/2013 Category: Service
consistantly bad
this is the second time ive had sketchy service or something requested just not done. this time i had something in my center console and someone used it and moved my stuff around!! why would they need to go through that console at all if im getting an oil change, i dont know! at least the car got washed....

ROBERT C.
06/01/2013 Category: Service
They listen to what you want and go out of their way to do it!
We would highly recommend Michael's Chevrolet to anyone, and we do. Raj was fabulous to work with, as were all that we connected with there. They made the effort to find what we wanted. The experience was very pleasant! Thank you!

RJ
RAYMOND J.
CHEVROLET SONIC
05/31/2013 Category: Service
good sales people, good location
Things went very well.

Matt G.
05/30/2013 Category: Service
Not a trustworthy dealer
I wanted to share with you my experience at the Chevrolet of Issaquah dealer, I dropped off my car at the dealership on a Friday to have a few concerns looked at(getting to hot, squeak from rear passenger side, 50k maintenance). I received a call later that day stating that they had looked at my corvette and discovered that my radiator had been damaged and was leaking, I was told that a representative from my warranty company needed to verify what parts needed to be replaced in association to the problem and that this would take place within 2 business days. due to the weekend this meant it would take until Tuesday to get approval to order parts, I also was told that the rear squeak was due to loose nuts in the rear suspension and that they had inspected the struts as well and thought I might need to replace them due to a small amount of seepage. I then waited until I was called back on Tuesday to get confirmation as to what work needed to be done and what parts I might need to purchase myself that were not going to be covered under the warrant, when I received the call I was told that the warranty company was going to cover all the necessary parts for the radiator repair and that while my rear struts where showing a little seepage it was not deemed necessary for me to replace them yet, I was instructed that my parts were on order and that I could expect my car to be ready on Friday. when Friday arrived I waited for a call to let me know my car was ready, when 3pm came and I had not received a call I finally called the dealer to ask about when I could pick up the car, I was told that my service writer was gone but the person I spoke to checked on my car for me, when they checked they stated that my car was not being worked on do to parts not having arrived and that parts were expected on Monday, I was surprised to hear this to say the least having not received any communication to say that my car had been delayed, I hung up and after a few minutes of stewing over the lack of communication I called back and asked to speak with the service manager(Steve), after a few minutes on hold Steve answered and I spoke with him about how disappointed I was with the lack of communication and that I was going to be without my car for another weekend(A beautiful sunny one at that), Steve had no answers for me on why I had not received a call but did apologize and tell me he would look into it and call me back in 10 or so minutes before ending the call, He called me back about 10 minutes later and stated that one of the parts ordered had been the wrong part which caused the delay he again apologized about the delay and lack of communication but did nothing more to assuage my disappointment before ending the call. about 30 minutes later I then received a call from my service writer to apologize and state that he had to leave early to go somewhere and that my car would be a top priority on Monday. Monday finally arrived and they completed the work on my car. I went in to pick up the car and when I arrived I was told everything was fixed and the car was good to go. I was not offered any additional discount or services for the delay. after I paid for the work done I started to leave and then decided that lip service apologies where not enough to make me happy I returned to speak with Steve, after a conversation with Steve it was agreed that they would sign off on a track inspection for my car without charge (all the inspection should have been part of the 50k anyway). my service writer then went to talk with the mechanic and get the agreed form filled out and I thought everything was going to be fine, about 5-10 minutes later the service writer returned and stated that the mechanic would not sign off on the car due to the seeping rear struts, needless to say I was surprised by this as they had told me I didn’t need to replace them yet. I again spoke with Steve and he asked me to make an appointment to bring the car back so they could go back over the suspension and get the mechanic to sign off, I agreed to this after some discussion and left a very disappointed customer. since that discussion I have not returned to the dealer as I have no faith that I am being told the truth about issues with the car. a few other things that upset me further after leaving the dealership were that the mechanic failed to properly clean out the spilled coolant after his work and I spent the next few days smelling antifreeze burning off inside my engine compartment and as it turned out the squeak that he claimed to have fixed was not fixed and has continued to get worse. to say I don’t trust this dealership is an understatement and despite the offer of a free track inspection I still have not and will not return to this dealership to have any further work done to my Corvette.

Matt G.