4.3

Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET SONIC
07/29/2014 Category: Service
Smooth oil change process
Another smooth drop-off and pick-up at Michael's of Issaquah, they even offer a ride to my bus center. The car was in the sun and toasty hot but since they washed it sparkley I was happy anyway.

RA
RANDI A.
Snoqualmie, WA
07/24/2014 Category: Sales
followed through and kept promises
Wayne kept his promise to find the car I wanted with the right options. I also appreciated the no hassle dealings and up front pricing and trade in value.

YY
YASUKO Y.
Renton, WA
07/20/2014 Category: Service
The service representatives kept me informed of progress and work was done in a timely manner.
The service of my vehicle was done in a timely manner. My service adviser kept me apprised of the progress on my vehicle. Very pleased with the service.

CRAIG S.
CHEVROLET CRUZE
07/19/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service!
Work performed promptly, on time, and with excellent service. Thank you!

JJ
JEFFREY J.
GMC SIERRA 2500HD
07/16/2014 Category: Sales
Easy buying experience.
Ralph and everyone were friendly and no pressure. They made everything easy. This was my second time buying a vehicle from Ralph and would do it again.

HH
Harvey H.
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
07/13/2014 Category: Service
Fast Responce, a bit expensive
Third warranty issue on my Chevy Truck. Work was done quickly and correctly. The prices are a bit high but then they have the GM name behind them.

HA
HEIDI A.
North Bend, WA
07/01/2014 Category: Service
THey go above and beyond
My car was in for service on a Friday and I didn't drive it on Sat, Sunday it wouldn't start. Being a Sunday I figured there was nothing anyone could do for me at the dealership but I called anyway. They looked up the information on my vehicle which was still under warranty, helped me get towed to the dealership and provided a loaner. I don't know of any other dealership that would have helped me out like this when it wasn't even their department.

JAMES S.
Fall City, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
06/18/2014 Category: Service
! hour 15 minute oil change
I booked the oil change appointment on line for 10:00 gt a call from service that they wee over booked at 10 but could take me at 9:30. Got there by 9:25, three service persons, a guy takes my info. has me sign a service order for an oil change. He asks me if I want a car wash, I said sure. An hour and a quarter later my car is ready...but it has not been washed! Too long a time for what should be a 30 minute appointment. Don't ask me if I want a car wash then not provide it. A female service person brought out my paper work, telling me they would order the two recall parts my car needed. Wait a minute! I got a letter from GM these parts were being recalled, my dealer just now figures I may need them? Learn how to use a computer to predict customer need. I will need to spend another morning sitting in the dealership waiting for you to fix a problem that a solution could have been anticipated.

PK

Seattle, WA
HONDA CIVIC
06/03/2014 Category: Sales
Easy experience
The team was great, and made for an easy painless experience.

DUANE R.
Renton, WA
05/28/2014 Category: Service
On time service with pleasant place to wait
It is nice to drive right in, they get your service going and have a nice place to wait while your car is being serviced

MICHAEL M.
CADILLAC CTS-V COUPE
05/19/2014 Category: Service
Great service on my Caddy
Brought my new to me Cadillac in for an oil change and a good once over. Josh (Service Manager) was very responsive to my Email, scheduled my visit ASAP, reviewed the car head to toe, and even fixed a couple of little trim issues, all without charge and without fuss. Will definitely make Michael's my service home!

WP

Edward B.
Black Diamond, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
05/06/2014 Category: Service
Lack of follow up on service requrested
No one follows up on the work preformed...
I had asked for my truck to be washed and willing to pay for it. Was told it would be done free because of my loyalty to Michael's Chevrolet. Not done as promised...

MK
MICHELLE K.
Snoqualmie, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
05/03/2014 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
Went in for a simple oil change. Customer service was exceptional and they even replaced my wiper blades which were severe need of being replaced.