Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5Overall Rating 4.35/5rating 4.35
4.4

TW
TIMOTHY W.
Lake Forest Park, WA
CHEVROLET VOLT
10/12/2012 Category: Sales
Great service, great support.
Incredibly helpful and patient. I was in there four times, took me a year to buy the car (Me and decisions, not so much). They were always helpful and patient. I'd give them ten stars if I could.

JOSE A.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD CLASSIC
10/08/2012 Category: Service
Nice waiting area and no pressure sales!

AC
ASCHLEY C.
Maple Valley, WA
MITSUBISHI LANCER
10/08/2012 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service!
I needed my brakes replaced immediately and when I brought my vehicle in, they were able to get me in quickly and even got me a loaner vehicle! Much appreciated!

RD
Rhonda D.
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
10/06/2012 Category: Service
Friendly, Great Customer Service, Fast
Everytime I go to Michael's Chevrolet I am treated with respect, they do not try to get me to do unnecessary work on my vehicle. They are very fast and stand behind their prices. I highly recommend them if you want quality and honest service. :)

RN
RAYMOND N.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD CLASSIC
10/04/2012 Category: Service
Good service department
On my way to work, I experienced a warning light stating "Reduced Engine Power". I headed straight for Michaels Chevrolet, and called the service department en-route. When I arrived, my vehicle was checked in promptly, and I was provided with a shuttle ride to my workplace. The service rep contacted me with the diagnosis, and I accepted the estimate, requesting a 3PM completion time so I could make my next appointment. The shuttle driver picked me up at my workplace, and I received my repaired and washed vehicle promptly as promised at 3PM. I am very pleased with this excellent service!

HU
HARRY U.
Kirkland, WA
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
09/27/2012 Category: Service
Oil Change
The staff got me in and out in less than 30 minutes! With no appointment! Great service, I'll purchase from them again.....as long as Craig B. is still there.

GC
GREGORY C.
Blaine, WA
09/26/2012 Category: Sales
vehicle purchase
bill boston bent over backward to make this deal work for us. They even sent parts to my home to save me a trip to issaquah. They keep their word!

AE
ATTILA E.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
FORD EXPLORER
09/25/2012 Category: Sales
No pressure sales
Bill was great to work with. He knows his product and put us at ease thru out the entire process. Not once did he pressure us.

SL
STEVEN L.
Covington, WA
CHEVROLET HHR
09/24/2012 Category: Sales
Low pressure & great customer service
I found the used car I was looking for online & came in to see it. My sales rep, Bill Boston, showed me the car & let me take it for a drive. I was able to spend time on my own checking the car out, and he came in early on a Saturday so I could take it to my mechanic for a final approval. Easiest & best experience I've ever had purchasing a car.

MJ
MATT J.
North Bend, WA
CHEVROLET SONIC
09/24/2012 Category: Service
Very friendly helpful staff
The staff is great. I really appreciate being greeted with a smile when I drop my car off. They do good work.

RO

THOMAS P.
Mercer Island, WA
09/23/2012 Category: Service
Quick and convenient.
I like the buy 3 oil changes, get one free.

GG
GREGORY G.
Orting, WA
HONDA CIVIC SDN
09/22/2012 Category: Sales
Great Selection of Cars, and Awesome Service Department
This is the place to buy and service cars!!!

ST
STEVENS T.
Mill Creek, WA
LEXUS ES 300 LUXURY SPORT SDN
09/22/2012 Category: Sales
Very friendly and helpful people!
Our car purchase couldn't have gone smoother! It was a great experience!

GR
GARY R.
CHEVROLET TAHOE
09/18/2012 Category: Service
friendly efficient service while I waited
I've been coming here for years for regular maintenance and have always been pleased by the attentive efficient service.

RP
ROY P.
CHEVROLET AVEO
09/15/2012 Category: Service
Great commitment to service
Whether it is the service adviser, salesperson, or the cashier, this team is committed to excellent service. BIG Thank yous to them and for making me feel a part of their team.

JOHN B.
CHEVROLET EQUINOX
09/13/2012 Category: Service
vehicle service
heapful & courtious

KC
KATHLEEN C.
09/07/2012 Category: Service
nice folks, free coffee, fast service, easy scheduling

MATTHEW S.
Snoqualmie, WA
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500
09/01/2012 Category: Service
Warranty item
They did a great job. Had my truck fixed in less than a day. AJ at the service desk was super friendly and professional.

EC
ED C.
CHEVROLET MALIBU
09/01/2012 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
They understand what you need, how you need it and do not gouge you in the process!