4.3

Latest Review about 2 months ago

PG
Patty G.
09/27/2013 Category: Service
Honest, fast, dependable, thorough, friendly
I bought my 2003 Silverado Chevy truck brand new and I've continued to have all service work done by Michael's. Love them!

RO
RON O.
CHEVROLET TRAILBLAZER
09/27/2013 Category: Service
Always friendly
I have been going to Michael's for five years.
Very professional service.

Carl M.
Sammamish, WA
CHEVROLET TAHOE
09/01/2013 Category: Service
Oil Change
Jeff and the crew from end to end were great as usual. Oil change and ca wash in less than 30 minues!

DON M.
08/24/2013 Category: Service
The great service.
the service employees are very friendly and always recommended only what's needed when it comes to my car maintenance

JOHN G.

Fall City, WA
CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
06/20/2013 Category: Service
Fast Friendly Service
They were able to change the oil and filter, even though the engine said I had 60% oil life remaining

EF
ERNEST F.
CHEVROLET AVALANCHE
06/14/2013 Category: Service
Good customer service
Professional people willing to help.

ROBERT C.
06/01/2013 Category: Service
They listen to what you want and go out of their way to do it!
We would highly recommend Michael's Chevrolet to anyone, and we do. Raj was fabulous to work with, as were all that we connected with there. They made the effort to find what we wanted. The experience was very pleasant! Thank you!

RJ
RAYMOND J.
CHEVROLET SONIC
05/31/2013 Category: Service
good sales people, good location
Things went very well.

DU
Donald U.
CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
05/27/2013 Category: Service
Craig our salesman was excellent.
I would give Craig a 10 out of 10

LP
LAURIE P.
CHEVROLET VOLT
05/22/2013 Category: Service
Reliable service
They were very helpful with my Volt brake pad fix. Had a newer volt for me to drive... Very considerate. ;)

Jeff D.
05/20/2013 Category: Sales
Very happy with Chevy Cruze purchase
I went to 3 other dealers and was tired of searching for a new Cruze. I stopped at this dealer on my way to eastern washington and they treated me so much better than the other all the others that I bought from them. Funny enough I didn't even have to wait for chris our sales guy to go back and fourth to the sales manager to give us the best price. He beat every other dealerships price without me even asking. Best car buying experience ive had!

KG
KENNETH G.
Maple Valley, WA
04/24/2013 Category: Service
No Pressure, Straight Shooting, Friendly
Great sales staff and finance group. We had a simple, no hassle experience. The pricing was great and options focused to our needs.