Rob H.
02/06/2016
Always fair and honest
You guys are great! Appreciate your help as always.

RD
ROMMEL D.
01/07/2016
Very Honest and upfront about repairs. The look out for their customers
Rhonda and Norm are are full of integrity and they really help the customer to make decisions on repairs. They provide the options and the customer decides the ultimate path and how much money to spend. I know my car is at the end of its usefulness, and they helped provide options, rather than selling all the repairs.

Bryan B.
Saturn SL2
01/07/2016
Rhonda and her team are the best!
We have 3 vehicles we bring to Rhonda and we don't trust anyone else to work on them. Thanks for the honest and excellent work!

Lexus ES 300
12/08/2015
Repairs
While I hate spending all my money having my car fixed, I make sure I always bring my car to Evert when I have trouble. They do a wonderful job and try to keep the expense down as much as possible. In the past I have priced repairs at multiple repair shops and Evert always comes out the cheapest.

MO
Mike O.
11/30/2015
Love this shop for it's honesty!
Had one of those strange noises coming from the engine that, of course was silent when at the shop.... It took awhile and a lot patience, but Rhonda and the gang nailed it.. Couldn't be happier with Evert.

Bryan B.
10/14/2015
Always excellent service!
We can always rely on Rhonda and company to take great care of our vehicles!

SD
Steven D.
Chevrolet Uplander
10/07/2015
Courteous / honest / rare to find these days
I brought in my Chevy Uplander mini van to Rhonda and her crew with the impression I needed the alternator replaced based on what the computer system said, (Charging system failure). They tested the alternator voltage and the battery. The alternator tested normal but the battery tested bad. Rhonda called me to let me know if the situation and suggested just changing the battery. She quoted me their price as an option and said it would be cheaper to do myself. You don't find people like Rhonda these days. Most shops would just do the work you brought it in for and likely call you and tell you you needed more work done than you actually did. You know the money hungry dishonest people out there. Rhonda and her crew have been very honest and courteous to me both times I have brought in my van. They got a returning customer in me!

CR
Chio R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2015
great customer service and mechanics
Thank you for taking such good care of my car.

HB
Hanna B.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
09/27/2015
the best auto service around
Everett auto is the best, honest, most helpful facility i've ever been to. I've been coming here for years, and have always have been totally satisified with their service.

08/06/2015
Fast, Honest Repairs
We've been taking our automotive repair business to Evert for several years. We've found them to be honest and easy to work with. Rhonda and her repair technicians are thorough with their diagnosis of problems and always check before beginning repairs to be sure we know what needs to be done and how much it will cost. Recently, I was able to find a part on-line instead of going with a dealer part. Evert installed the part, but before doing so assured me that the part would work, thus avoiding future mishaps if the part I ordered wasn't correct. They meet their repair timelines, and in the rare instance that there's a delay, we are always notified in advance. Great shop - I'm not taking my vehicles anywhere else!

RE
Rebecca E.
Saturn Vue
08/05/2015
The people and service
Great place to go for vehicle maintenance and issues.

LC
Lee C.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/29/2015
Always Happy
I have been a customer of Evert Automotive for about 20 years and have always been happy with the service. All I need to do is call for a date for service and within the week I normally have my vehicles back and running smooth.

don b.
07/29/2015
Brakes
My Ford Focus still have the original brakes, and when I had the last oil change I was old they were getting low but did not need to b changed. Several months later I though that for sure by now new brakes were needed. The mechanics at Evert Auto said nope still not needed adjusted them and I was on my way. They could have said yea that 115,000 miles they needed replacement and made more money but they did not. I fist when to them because I as unhappy with the service department at the Chrysler Dealer and I have not been sorry since.

06/30/2015
Evert Automotive is Awesome!
Evert has serviced several of our vehicles in the past few years. I have found Rhonda and her staff to be professional, extremely helpful and honest, and able to do the work our vehicles have needed in a timely fashion. We receive regular updates on service progress, and phone-calls to discuss any recommended additional services before they are done. I will continue to bring our vehicles to Evert!

SD
Sandy D.
Buick Century
06/11/2015
Can always trust Rhonda to tell us exactly what is what with our vehicle.