Latest Review about 1 month ago

Bruce S.
Sun City West, AZ
06/14/2019
HONEST, RELIABLE, EXCELLENT AND HONEST CAN'T BE SAID ENOUGH
NOTHING BUT EXCELLENT EXPERIENCES WITH JOSH AND THE GUYS.
I FOUND THEM YEARS AGO AND I HAVE SINCE RECOMMENDED THEM TO MANY FRIENDS AND OTHERS WITH CAR PROBLEMS. ALL ARE MORE THAN SATISFIED AND CALLED TO THANK ME.

PB
PATTI B.
Scottsdale, AZ
Buick Encore
06/07/2019
Great job!
These guys always manage to fit me in whenever my car breaks down and this time is no exception. I sent my car down to them on a tow truck with no warning other than it was on it's way and I think it's the serpentine belt. They were able to fix my car and work with me on the cost to get it done. The belt has been replaced and my a/c has never blown colder than it does now. Thanks guys for another job well done and a special thanks to Josh for taking the extra time to explain to me over the phone what the problem was, how it happened and why, along with the different options I had available to me to fix it. You really put my mind at ease about the entire situation. Thank you again!!

Nissan Frontier 2WD
06/06/2019
Ignored Again
Getting tired of being completely ignored when I enter the office at Faith Works. This annoying lack of courtesy has become the norm in the last year or so. On a recent visit, an employee at a computer (not on the phone) at least looked at me - eventually - but didn't bother to say so much as "Good morning", "We'll be right with you", or "Go jump in a lake". She just turned back to her computer and left me standing there. Josh is a refreshing exception to the rule; they need to keep him up front at all times. I'm not looking for a parade, just basic manners.

AG
Alejandria (Sandy) G.
Tempe, AZ
Honda Accord
06/04/2019
My Honda
I truly enjoy going to Faith Works for my car. Josh and the rest of the staff are good communicators and let me know exactly what is wrong with my car and a price. Thank you Josh for your words yesterday, I appreciated them.

JJ
JENNIFER J.
Mercury Milan
05/30/2019
Service appointment
I would totally recommend this business to anybody they were honest and took great care of me thank you for taking great care of me today it was really appreciated

BL
brenda l.
05/16/2019
The Staff was Awesome everyone was pleasant and helpful and friendly.
I would like to thank Josh for all his help he explained the problem to me and he didn't pressure me into getting other work done I felt very comfortable and I have been telling others to bring their cars there as well.
Thank you all soooooo very much.

Sonya C.
05/14/2019
My car broke down on the side of the road and was towed to Faithworks after business hours. Before they were even open for business I received a call from Josh. They got right to work and kept me informed throughout the day of progress and steps taken/work performed. They did not do needless work and were fairly priced and professional.

Chandler, AZ
Nissan JUKE
04/30/2019
Friendly and reliable service
We've always had a great experience taking our two vehicles to Faith Works. They are trustworthy and do a great job.

RUSTY H.
Nissan Frontier
04/30/2019
Great again
The treated me awesome as always. Thanks again you guys!

Steven C.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/29/2019
Review
Faithworks are very honest. When I took my car to the shop they parked it inside for the night. They called and indicated they did not have the ability to diagnose my 1962 Corvette with fuel injection. I really appreciated the honesty.

caroline b.
Nissan Murano
04/25/2019
Great Place to Go
I've used Faith Works for years. They ALWAYS take care of business. I had a lot of work done today, and some work that others told me I needed was not! Not needed, and not done! Thank you guys.

KW
Kevin W.
Gilbert, AZ
Kia Sorento
04/21/2019
Helpful and Informative
Each time we take a vehicle to either location the staff are as helpful as possible. They are always willing to answer questions and give us as much information as possible about the needed repairs.

AF
AMY F.
Ford Escort
04/19/2019
They are awesome!!
I took my car here after the original owner swore by them. Let me say I was not disappointed. My cars computer was bad, and they got it diagnosed it one day. After they diagnosed it they put it back together for me to pick up so I wasn't without a vehicle until the part arrived. They made sure that the price never changed and that my car was fixed before even charging me and it took almost a month in and out to be fixed because apparently there are like 36 different computers for a ford escort. After the 3rd computer, they got the manufacturing company to make me a mew computer from scratch. My car runs like its brand new!! Thank you Josh and Douglas for always being kind when i would call and bug whole you guys had my car!! Im so glad it finally got finished. They dont over price or call telling you that there are 101 other things that will cost more. Faith works will for sure be my go-to shop from this point on!!!

KC
KECHELLE C.
Chevrolet Cruze
04/16/2019
Always awesome
Great customer service, good quality work and amazing people!

julie f.
04/07/2019
Good Ora great guys
I have to say that I went to this place and I tested them and they were very honest about what my car needed and what it did not need so they earned my service and now take both my vehicles to them and it's more like taking them to the family and having them repaired that's what it feels like it's not like going into a shop and feeling like a number or a dollar sign those guys are great