MT
Micheal T.
Mazda 3
03/29/2018
This place is by far the best shop around they are super honest and treat you like their best friend

DAVE H.
Nissan 350Z
03/28/2018
Attention to customer
Incredible. I’ve taken a car to this shop for three days in a row (separate cars separate reasons) and they find time for me around my schedule and get the job done efficiently, quickly, and confidently. They’re a no bull sh** establishment! They know what they are doing!

ROMONA G.
Toyota Matrix
03/24/2018
courtsy
courtsy,and clear about cost of repair and choice for fixing auto

Christal B.
03/09/2018
Honest and fast
I’ve been coming here for a couple years and I have always been assured the group here is honest and is looking out for my best interest. They’re also very quick to get work done.

darold d.
03/08/2018
John is great to work with

GB
gayle b.
Pontiac G6
03/03/2018
Service and courtesy
Service is really good. They are always helpful in doing your service at what works for you

KA
Karoline A.
GMC Envoy
02/28/2018
Everyone
Amazing people and amazing service!!

RICHARD S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/27/2018
This garage is so honest
Would have been easy more because I authorized them to replace fan clutch, however they repaired the problem with much less expensive fix .

GC
Gina C.
Buckeye, AZ
Nissan Versa Note
02/15/2018
Shift interlock
I always get reliable info about my car. They seem to look out for my car's best interest.

RF

KF
Ken F.
02/07/2018
Car Repairs...
It's always bad news when you have to take your car to the shop for repairs, but Richard at Faith Works is always very friendly and professional; I always feel that I'm being dealt with fairly, and I never feel like I'm getting ripped off. Thanks!

caroline b.
Nissan Murano
02/01/2018
Best Place to have work done
We been taking our SUV's to FWA for years. Yesterday was just another example of how they go above and beyond the call. I had a warning light pop up after I spilt water in the front seat. It was the air bag light. While I had the vehicle in for the normal oil change and tire rotation, they ran the diagnostics on it. They did a reset and the warning light was gone. I was not billed extra.

TC
Tom / Faith C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
01/31/2018
Quality & fair
As usual, the scheduling was efficient, the work was done quickly and was priced fairly. There were no attempts to "sell" unnecessary service just to sell.

GB
gayle b.
Pontiac G6
01/30/2018
Courtesy and caring you have for all
Always pleased with the service

FA
FAYE A.
01/21/2018
Trustworthy
I feel very lucky to have found Faith Works. If you are looking for someone to service your vehicle that is honest as well as good, this is the place.