TK
Tom K.
07/21/2017
Broken window regulator
I went to roll up my window and the window fell down, I called Richard and he said to bring it in and he would get it done because I needed my truck for moving. I took the truck in at 3:30 and he called me at 4:30 saying it was done. Thank you so much for getting my truck back to me so quickly!!! This is the service that I have come to appreciate so much.

JV
James V.
07/20/2017
Got a new engine from them
They did a fantastic job and the service was even better. They talked both financials and work with me making sure i understood each step they needed to take. I will only have my car serviced at Faith Works

MEGAN S.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/20/2017
Amazing, compassionate service
The employees at Faith Works are amazing people. The go above and beyond to ensure that your car is running its best, while acknowledging that cost of repair. Their prices are beyond reasonable. Oh! And thy are fast, you won't catch them drink coffee while staring at you car for a half hour. Dedicated hard work shines through their service! Amazing mechanics and administrators that will help you with any question. Once you go to faith works to have your car worked on, you will never go anywhere else ever again.

WZ
Wesley Z.
Mercury Grand Marquis
07/13/2017
The entire staff, competence, honesty, caring,
Timely, complete education on problem and alternative approaches, I enjoy doing business with them and recommend them all the time.

LJ
LUIS J.
07/11/2017
Great customer service, honesty
Great service and honest individuals. By far, the best mechanic shop ive been too and experienced.

Brenda S.
Nissan Frontier
06/30/2017
AWSOME
I am so pleased with Faith Auto. I would never go anywhere else.

RA
rosalie a.
Chevrolet HHR
06/26/2017
Car Care
The people at Faithworks offer top-notch customer service and quality repair service. They are experts at what they do. They address all your questions and concerns too. They treat their customers with respect and honesty. They are the best!

Kalyn B.
06/26/2017
Great staff. Fair prices
Everytime I'm here the staff is amazing. The prices are always fair. I've been going here for 3 years and have never had a complaint. I recommend these guys to everyone I know.

Bill M.
06/19/2017
Great Job
Was very pleased with my overall experience with faith works. Great service. Will be back again. Thanks!

Dale R.
Mercedes-Benz E420
06/15/2017
No need to tell us...
Faith works is proud to show in their logo that they are Christian company - as I told them when I picked up my vehicle - they don't need to tell anyone they are "Christian owned and operated," it shows through in every aspect of their business. Great place, good service. Reasonably price. Good people.

Kaitlyn / Sam S.
Tempe, AZ
06/05/2017
Great Service!
Faith Works Automotive communicated with me multiple times while my car was in their care to discuss issues with the car as well as the best way to fix my car. I was very impressed!

Darryl R.
06/04/2017
job well done, explained service provided
I received a good job on the issue I was having. It was explained to me what was done and was shown removed parts, I did ask to have it explained though as I do not know much about AC in vehicles. I am enjoying very cold AC in my truck, thank you.

Maria B.
06/02/2017
SOOOO GRATEFUL!!!
Faith Works Automotive is wonderful! Service is prompt, honest and friendly. I thought there was no'
hope for my auto air-conditioner but you fixed it at a very fair price.
Thank You!!!

BARBARA H.
Saturn SL2
06/02/2017
Great Place
This company can relieve stress for a woman seeking repairs. They are honest and genuine. Their attention to detail and understanding of cost limitations is unsurpassed. This is my new repair shop.

Bruce S.
Sun City West, AZ
05/30/2017
100% Quality
Honest Management. Excellent Technicians. Fair Prices. Piece of Mind.
I've sent over 20 friends there over the years. You feel like family there.

CP

NM
NICK M.
Toyota ECHO
05/26/2017
Got me in and out in 2 days and was great, very helpful, and friendly crew!

Thomas S.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/17/2017
Friendly people and great service

Marianne L.
05/15/2017
Exceptional attention to customer needs and automotive issues
My brakes were squeaking and I felt a slight wobble when I drove. First thing in the morning I dropped off my car at FaithWorks and they notified me within two hours of their diagnosis, just as promised. Brakes in the front required replacement and a fluid flush, and several tires were separated. They stated that the much-needed brake work could be complete before the day was up. I was at work and unable to hang on the phone to arrange for new tires. FaithWorks was able to contact the tire company I usually use and within minutes I also received a call from the tire company and paid over the phone for replacement tires, which were delivered to Faithworks in a timely manner. By 1:30 pm FaithWorks called to let me know the vehicle was ready. The brakes are working perfectly and the car drives so smoothly. Thanks for exceptional and personalized service.

TW
TONI W.
Buick Regal
05/11/2017
The workers are kind and considerate and they get the job done.