GC
Buckeye, AZ
Nissan Versa Note
02/15/2018
Shift interlock
I always get reliable info about my car. They seem to look out for my car's best interest.

RF

KF
Ken F.
02/07/2018
Car Repairs...
It's always bad news when you have to take your car to the shop for repairs, but Richard at Faith Works is always very friendly and professional; I always feel that I'm being dealt with fairly, and I never feel like I'm getting ripped off. Thanks!

caroline b.
Nissan Murano
02/01/2018
Best Place to have work done
We been taking our SUV's to FWA for years. Yesterday was just another example of how they go above and beyond the call. I had a warning light pop up after I spilt water in the front seat. It was the air bag light. While I had the vehicle in for the normal oil change and tire rotation, they ran the diagnostics on it. They did a reset and the warning light was gone. I was not billed extra.

TC
Tom / Faith C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
01/31/2018
Quality & fair
As usual, the scheduling was efficient, the work was done quickly and was priced fairly. There were no attempts to "sell" unnecessary service just to sell.

GB
gayle b.
Pontiac G6
01/30/2018
Courtesy and caring you have for all
Always pleased with the service

FA
FAYE A.
01/21/2018
Trustworthy
I feel very lucky to have found Faith Works. If you are looking for someone to service your vehicle that is honest as well as good, this is the place.

Keith B.
Mazda CX-7
01/04/2018
Excellent professional service
I've used Faith Works Automotive to take care of my cars for a few years now. There service is always professional and priced right. They talk with me about different options that I might have considering my budget. I recommend them to everyone.

YD
yolanda d.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/17/2017
Awesome service
As usual they are very thorough, helpful, informative as well as professional.

Keith B.
Mazda CX-7
12/02/2017
Professional and efficient
The staff was professional, efficient, and right on time. There are many places to have a vehicle worked on in the Phoenix metro area, but Faith Works Automotive is always my first choice. I have two vehicles and only use them for my auto repairs. They're great!

TIA B.

yolanda d.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/14/2017
Awesome service
Informative, helpful , timely, professional but real people.

JOE T.
Chevrolet Lumina
11/12/2017
family owned and peaple are nice
take my older car there with out any pressure . they do tell you what they can help you with and offer price

RUSTY H.
11/11/2017
Simply the Best
I have had multiple vehicles in for service and have always been very pleased on all their work. The latest vehicle in, was our sons used (new to him) truck. It needed emissions work along with other electrical problems and their crew not only repaired everything at a fair price, but also saved me a trip and ran it through emissions for me to ensure it passed. Thank you again guys!!

Maria B.
11/10/2017
FIVE STARS RATING FOR FAITH WORKS AUTOMOTIVEi
Faith Works Automotive never fails to give excellent service. I recommend highly to everyone.
They are trust worthy, reliable and you can't get better pricing anywhere else.
5 star rating.