robert s.
03/04/2018
Steve and Chris are always accommodating
They are always accommodating as far as our schedule and do a great job!

JANE L.
03/01/2018
Very reliable, very thorough, very fair, and very pleasant.
Chris and Steve are a great team. I love taking our cars to them for regular service or when we are having a problem. They always take care of it without much ado.

Dylan P.
Temecula, CA
Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/24/2018 Category: Service
Dylan said the business was nice and quick.

AH
ALLISON H.
Oceanside, CA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
02/23/2018
Always Great Service
They always keep me up to date, if follow up service is needed, for good maintenance for my truck.

EV
ELIZABETH V.
Hyundai Tucson
02/22/2018
Not the best visit
Brought my car in for an oil change and air in tires only. I was charged an extra $26.60 for an air filter that I did not ask for and no one called me before doing this. Total of $76.18 instead of my usual $42.93. The next day my car wouldn't start. AAA said the garage must not have checked the standard things when an oil change is done (battery voltage, etc). Now my engine light is on and my car is driving strangely. This is the first time I've ever had issues with my car. 2010 Hyundai Tucson.
Steve T. from Fallbrook Garage & Qwik Lube responded on 02/22/2018

sorry elizabeth first ive heard of this why havnt you called us to let us know there was a problem i will try to call you so we can see what happened and take care of this

BC
Bridget C.
Toyota Avalon
02/10/2018 Category: Service
Bridget said the employees were civil and pay attention to detail. They showed her something wrong with her vehicle that she did not realize was wrong. This business was great, and she just loves it.

TT
Trudy T.
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Trudy said the service was excellent and they would miss this business when it moves out of town.

James M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/27/2018 Category: Service
James said he was very happy with the level of service he received , and will be coming back.

WP
William P.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/19/2018 Category: Service
William said the service was good and convenient.

MK
Mila K.
Escondido, CA
Chevrolet Cobalt
01/19/2018 Category: Service
Mila said the service was great.

mike s.
01/18/2018
Honest, reliable, affordable, will do it right the first time.
Steve is an honest man and will try to accommodate our time schedule if at all possible, does good work and if something doesn't need doing he'll tell you as much. I feel comfortable leaving things up to him. When I first moved to Fallbrook I took my truck in to get some minor troubles fixed and he them on the spot and said no charge, welcome to Fallbook!

Jerry L.
Chevrolet Chevy Van
01/18/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the business provided good service.

Joel G.
Lindsay, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/10/2018 Category: Service
Joel said he was satisfied with the service he received.

Jeanie K.
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Jeanie said this business was very professional and honest. They took care of her right away, and didn't take advantage of her being by herself. She had a nice experience. They were great.

CHRIS C.
Murrieta, CA
Dodge Dakota
01/05/2018
Customer Service and efficiency.
Clarify what is wrong with the vehicle, advice as to what is to be accomplished, then efficiently fix the problem, and that is what happened today. Steve Thompson, knows his business and provides excellent Customer Service. He has worked on my vehicles for many many years and I trust his judgement and work.

EB
EVE B.
01/03/2018
Honesty & professionalism
Steve and his crew have serviced our family’s cars for over 15 years. They have always been so professional, knowledgeable & fair with us. They fit us in their schedule when we have issues. They’ve turned us away when everything is ok. We are very grateful to have them in Fallbrook.

CA
Connie A.
Chrysler 300
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Connie said the staff are very nice and they have been nice for years.

MA
Mahnie A.
Acura MDX
12/29/2017 Category: Service
Mahnie said the service was good and it was finished on time.

JOHN T.
Toyota Avalon
12/28/2017
Outstanding Service
Great Service. Had appointment. In and out of an oil change in 30 minutes.
Chris showed me that one front tire was showing steel and could blowout on the freeway.
I was very surprised and realized that if I had not come in that day, I may have had a blowout.
A very caring family run garage.
John Thompson

FL
Francine L.
California
12/23/2017 Category: Service
Francine said staff took care of her vehicle's problem in a timely manner. She is satisfied because she has not had any issues since this business serviced her vehicle.