John A.
Honda Element
11/15/2012
Honest. Doesn't take advantage of customers. If there's nothing wrong with it, he won't try to fix it.

Sage C.
11/14/2012 Category: Service
Sage said he is really good friends with the people at this business.

KD
Keith D.
Mercedes-Benz CLK320
11/10/2012 Category: Service
Keith said the person he dealt with at this business is a good guy.

TV
Taylor V.
Lincoln LS
11/10/2012 Category: Service
Taylor said this was her first visit to this establishment. She said this business went above and beyond what she had expected. The representatives for this business did an excellent job servicing her vehicle.

Matt M.
11/10/2012 Category: Service
Matt said he had no problems.

PB
Paul B.
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/09/2012 Category: Service
Paul said Steve has always been honest with him.

AE
ABBY E.
11/04/2012
Superior service with friendly and courtious staff.
Once again, Steve and his staff took care of a problem I had with my car with attention that always leaves me feeling how much they really care. Steve goes the extra mile and is highly knowledgeable. I go away feeling that I was treated fairly and with confidence that my car problems were solved every time. I have recommended him to many others over the years and will continue to do so.

KR
kerin r.
11/03/2012
I take my car here because I don't know anything about automotive repairs and they do and they don't make me feel like a moron because I don't and they take great care of my car and are courteous to me.

James B.
11/03/2012
No Padding the Bill
Steve made a correct diagnosis, and fixed the problem.

SARAH C.
Temecula, CA
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
10/25/2012
Great service, friendly people
It is so nice to have a garage I can trust. If I need a repair Steve and his crew are on it- and my vehicle- a Mitsubishi- is not one where parts are always on the shelf. Steve always gives options if there are any, and prices of repairs- what's needed now, what can wait. Fallbrook Garage is the best I've found in the area for service and repairs.

JOHN G.
Dodge Dakota
10/17/2012
My Old Red Dodge
It is all a matter of trust. I TRUST Steve.

LC
Larry C.
Infiniti QX4
10/10/2012 Category: Service
Larry said the service was good. There was nothing negative about the experience.

GP
Greg P.
10/10/2012 Category: Service
Greg said the business has hard workers. He said this business is the best in town.

AR
Alex R.
Isuzu
10/10/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Thiana. She said they did a really good job and Alex's vehicle is running better than it did before the service.

Curtis S.
10/06/2012 Category: Service
Curtis said the representatives at this business were kind, courteous and to the point. He received good service at this facility.