LC
LAICINA C.
Damascus, OR
08/11/2020
Still come here, even after I moved an hour away!
I grew up in Clackamas and used First Choice for years. I now live over an hour away and all though I don't make the drive for simple things like oil changes or light bulb replacements I always make the drive for significant fixes or issues. On this occasion I showed up unannounced with no appointment late on a Monday and my car was done on Wednesday morning! I appreciate they're speediness as well as honesty most of all.

CHRIS S.
Damascus, OR
08/10/2020
Quick battery swap out
Battery in our 3 yr old Outback went dead with no warning. Brought it in and the guys quickly confirmed it was the battery and nothing more serious. They swapped it for a new battery and replaced the negative post terminal clamp as it was a bit damaged from my previous “handy work”. All done and ready to roll in 30 minutes. Saved me lots of time and now my wife is happy with her car again!

WH
WADE H.
Gresham, OR
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/10/2020
Friendly and easy to work with
Good work!!

JEFFERY M.
08/06/2020
Stress-free, quick experience
I made an appointment to get my timing belt serviced and Nick (I think) was very professional, succinct and completed my repair within one day. The pricing was fair and I was contacted for approval for just two small, additional, necessary repairs before they completed them.

STEVE H.
08/05/2020
Honesty, Integrity, Responsibility
Another timely, professional service today, the entire team, with Nick in front, the steady pro, willing to assess the situation and provide the solution. Thanks 1sr Choice.

08/02/2020
Highly Recommend
Very thorough with quality service. Everything was great.

CHIP W.
Clackamas, OR
07/31/2020
Great group of Auto professionals.
Work is done right. Very clean shop with friendly people that care about service and quality. Solution oriented auto shop.

FE
FINN E.
Oregon City, OR
07/29/2020
Been taking our vehicles to these guys for years. Top notch quality service. Always a quick turnaround time.

BP
BRAD P.
07/29/2020
Great Team & Service
It's always a pleasure to take our vehicles to these folks. Honest, fast and courteous. Rates are the best in town!

Chris B.
Boring, OR
Mercury Cougar
07/27/2020 Category: Service
Chris said every time he has came in for servicing the staff has always been great, the diagnosis is always spot on, they never have to go in for a repeat of what they've already went in for, Nick always gives them a discount, they love them, it took many years to find a mechanic that they can trust, and they trust them.

BW
BILL W.
07/24/2020
Integrity, Honesty, Experienced and Great Customer Service
I've been a returning customer ever since having a terrible experience at a neighboring shop in the same immediate area that worked on my Ford F350 7.3L Diesel 4x4 Crew Cab.

I manage the maintenance on a fleet of over 600 heavy diesel engine vehicles and rarely have time for myself so the last thing I want to do in my spare time is work on my own vehicles. First Choice Auto Service gives me the peace of mind knowing the repair whatever it maybe is going to be done right the first time at a reasonable price.

Today's visit was estimated $130.00+ and I walked out of there paying only $64.00. Kerry the technician was very knowledgeable so he confirmed my diagnosis and repaired the problem in half the time. He got on it right away and had it down in no time, Integrity, Honesty, Experienced and Great Customer Service is hard to come by these days.

Other shops would have charged me what they quoted or more!

If you need auto or truck service including diesel, you can depend on Nick, Scott and Kerry for all your servicing needs. There are other mechanics but these are the Managers and technicians I depend on when I need work done.

FYI.....I do my research when it comes to spending my money and I've been to many shops in my lifetime, but never had more satisfaction from any other shop.

Thank you guys!

Bill W. from Happy Valley, OR

Jacob G.
Oregon City, OR
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said Nick has always been a great person, easy to work with, timely, nice to schedule things, and good overall business,

Dave S.
Chrysler 300
07/22/2020 Category: Service
Dave said he likes the staff, but he will have to take his vehicle back.

JASON S.
07/20/2020
Excellent Service!
The best place in town to take your vehicles for maintenance and repairs. Great staff and great prices. Highly recommend this to all.

JASON S.
Dodge Dakota
07/19/2020
Great Service!
We have been using First Choice for around 15 years and will continue for as long as we are able. Very straight forward in what needs to be done and what it will cost, no hidden charges or runaround. Great company and employees!!! Highly recommend using them to anyone needing work or service done on their cars or trucks.