HA
HOLLY A.
05/23/2019
Oil Change
Every time i go to forst choice for any issuse, from something serious to an oil change. They treat me with respect and get the job done at a reasonable time. Never try to sell me something i dont need need.

ST
STEVE T.
Acura
05/20/2019
Job done right and on time!
The staff is always friendly and they get the job done without any problems or delays.

Jacob S.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the business always gives excellent service.

AD
ANTHONY D.
05/16/2019
Honest repairs and great customer service.

RN
RICK N.
Oregon City, OR
05/16/2019
Truck owner
Great customer service. Even found a coupon at check out!

Jacob G.
Oregon City, OR
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said the business provided great service and has wonderful employees. However, they are a little bit more expensive than elsewhere.

DERIK G.
05/11/2019
Fixed my issues
Took my old vintage bug in with break issues and they found another problem had caused it and took care of that issue while replacing the brakes in rear! Customer Svc was good and they checked I. With me today happy with the work and Svc they gave me!!!

LR
LARETA R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
05/10/2019
Trust and good customer service
Trust and good customer service has always been important to me and you provide both. We have been loyal long time customer's because of this and I thank you for keeping my car in good repair.

TINA M.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
05/09/2019
Outstanding as usual
Outstanding as usual. We continue to bring our cars and our children’s older used cars to First Choice Auto. They are always very thorough, timely, and they help us prioritize what maintenance needs to be done immediately, and what maintenance can be delayed until the next oil change. We always appreciate that, and we put our trust in them!

Michael L.
Hyundai Veloster
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the service was great and was completed quickly. The price was great as well.

JILL A.
Cadillac CTS
05/01/2019
Awesome, honest service as always
Service here is the best! I am not one to write a review ever, but these guys deserve a great review.

AW
ANGELA W.
04/30/2019
Friendly, informative
I called because my vehicle wouldn't start, the helped me with getting it towed to them. Called me and explained that it wasn't what I thought was wrong, without making me feel as I was stupid. Which, I run into often being female. Told me the next step to figuring out what was wrong. Then once they diagnosed the issues, called me and told me that it was two issues and which one was most pressing as I couldn't afford both at the time. They got my vehicle working again in quick order, so that I could do what I needed. I'll be returning to them in May to get the other item fixed.

Gladstone, OR
04/26/2019
I trust them for my best interest
Good company and mechanics you can “Trust” . Everything works perfectly when they’re done.
I’m very protective of who I recommend to others because it always reflects back to me!
I’ve recommended them to friends and others.

DT
DON T.
04/26/2019
The best auto service since 2003.
I have used First Choice since they opened in Clackamas. They give the best service for the best price of any other business in the area. I have always recommended them to friends and family.

GM
GERI M.
Gladstone, OR
Volkswagen Passat
04/24/2019
Excellent service and maintenance advice

LH
LUCIA H.
04/24/2019
Speedy & friendly service
I was greeted with a smile of recognition as I walked in the door even tho I hadn’t been there in months. It took less than 1/2 hour to change my car’s oil. I really appreciated hearing that everything looked good under the hood. I asked about changing the windshield wipers & Scott agreed that waiting til when the real rains begin in the fall made sense. He could have pushed the sale of them now but didn’t. I really appreciate the staffs honesty & willingness to explain whatever is wrong!

PP
Patrick P.
04/23/2019
Outstanding Customer Service!
John is an exceptional mechanic who takes customer service and satisfaction very seriously. I brought my car in because I had a severe growling noise and and idle problem. He made an initial assessment and let me know that I had a bad wheel bearing and broken engine mount. The quote was around $690.00 to replace mount and wheel hub. Later that day he called me and said he didn't have to replace the wheel hub because he was able to press a new bearing in because the rest of the him was okay. When the work was completed the final bill came to $495.39 (Amazing). This included a 15% veteran discount. From here on out I will always get my service done at 1st Choice Auto Service.
Thank you so much.
P. Parks, MCPO, USCG, Ret

NA
NANCY A.
Volkswagen Touareg 2
04/20/2019
Quick and efficient service quick and efficient service at the desk
Good help given for warranty on a headlight

EM
ERIC M.
04/19/2019
Work was done quickly. Always friendly
I have been coming to 1st choice for years because of a recommendation from a friend. I would recommend to anyone.

Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
04/19/2019
Knowledge and service
They understood the problem and addressed it.