IL
Ian L.
Oregon
Cadillac Escalade
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Ian said they are super friendly and easy to work with.
Kris J. from First Choice Auto Service responded on 02/01/2021

Thank you for the great review Ian, we appreciate your continued business at 1st Choice Auto.

CK
CONNIE K.
01/28/2021
Trusted Auto Service
Since living in Happy Valley, I’ve been taking my Honda CRV here for routine oil changes, brake work, and had transmission fluid flush done today. I trust them for honest advice and fair prices. The waiting area is clean, and they have always treated me with respect.

PS
PAUL S.
01/27/2021
Quality work, great service.
First Choice Auto Service in Clackamas have been servicing my cars for many years. They have always delivered the service promised at acceptable costs. They have always done the work promised on time and competently.

KC
KEVIN C.
Honda Civic Cpe
01/26/2021
Excellent service!
Efficient and knowledgeable, rare qualities among today's auto repair shops.

Jim L.
Mercury Sable
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Jim said he was satisfied.

LARRY S.
01/19/2021
Honda repair
Nick was so helpful and kind. The car was repaired in good time. We have had the Honda and the 98 Toyota minivan repaired here. We can't express our gratitude enough. They are efficient and do the best work. Highly recommend them.

JEFF D.
Clackamas, OR
01/18/2021
Have been going here for years.
Have never had a bad experience at 1st Choice and have been going here for years. Quality work, staff is friendly and office and shop are clean.

RF
ROBERT F.
01/15/2021
Wheel Bearing Replacement
My pick-up started making a funny noise so I took it in to First Choice. Nick was very helpful and quickly diagnosed the problem. First Choice kept me informed as to costs and timeline for getting the job completed. First Choice is reliable, friendly, and fair. I highly recommend them.

KK
KAREN K.
Clackamas, OR
BMW Z4
01/14/2021
Battery Replacement
Your communication was very good. I believe the battery installation was over priced and oil change price increased from last time. Didn’t receive warranty on battery.
Kris J. from First Choice Auto Service responded on 02/09/2021

Hi Karen,
We do appreciate your business here alot! Typically we charge the customer the same price on a battery for what ever you would have paid if you walked into a Napa Parts store and purchased it yourself. Most cars we do not even charge any labor-although on some European cars we have to pay our techs because they are time consuming to get to and change. When we looked up the labor time on your 2005 BMW Z-4 IT CALLED FOR .8 hours-so 120.00 shop rate x .8 = $96.00-We then gave you a 46.00 discount off the labor just to help you out-kmnowing its alot to absorb. so you paid 50.00 of labor to install.

Warranty-Sorry not sure what you are refering to-we have never installed a battery on this car before please call us if diferent-we always do the right thing if there is any warranty that needs to be given.

On you oil chang after checking our records I only see you car in here for 2 other visits-both oil changes (9-13-2018 and 9-21-2017)
I also checked the pricing at it looks like we charged you the exact same price as we did 2017 & 2018.

Again if you ever have any question please don't hesitate to call and ask us. Thanks again for your reviews and the chance to work on your cars.

Kris J.

Jim G.
Oregon
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Jim said they are great people, do a great job and took really good care of him.

SP
SCOTT P.
Estacada, OR
01/13/2021
First Choice is the best!!
First Choice Auto is one of the best automotive repair shops I have had dealings with!! Honest Caring People that know the Buisness of fixing Trucks and Cars.

MARK S.
01/12/2021
Quality of wirk
Diagnosis and repair took a little over 2 hours. Guaranteed for a year. They have always given us excellent service.
I recommend highly!

Mark
Milwaukie, OR

HW
HUILING W.
01/11/2021
Simply the best
Took my 2017 Toyota camry hybrid in for bad battery. Foud that after market alarm system installed incorrectly by cartoys. Every thing is working perfectly.

KE
KEITH E.
Cadillac XT6
01/11/2021
Visit
Met at door and installed wiper blades
A#1 in my book

JOHN R.
Damascus, OR
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/10/2021
My first choice for repairs
We are a 3 car household, and all 3 cars spend time at 1st Choice Auto for various needs. We replaced the battery here as a dealership wanted more than double what we paid here. My daughter's car got an oil change and full inspection without breaking the bank. And I had struts and springs replaced on my 2008 Taurus. I point this out as I needed time to raise the money to get the work done. My final price was slightly lower than my original estimate from over a year ago.

For all repairs, they were done quickly, checked for quality and reasonably priced. I have brought my car here now for 5 years and I will tell anyone in my area they are worth the short drive.