MO
MARIA O.
Damascus, OR
GMC Sierra 2500HD
10/02/2020
First choice has great service, I always make appointments with them.

JERI M.
10/01/2020
Always a good experience
Love the boys at first choice auto! As a woman I was always worried about getting ripped off. I feel like they are always honest with me and explain things and help me decide best practices with my automobiles.

AD
ANTHONY D.
09/25/2020
Great customer service & quality work
As always, Nick and Scott continue to show their professionalism and compassion for the work they do. The quality of their business' workmanship shows well. I've trusted Chris's team with all my vehicles for about ten years and will continue to be a loyal customer for the long term!
Thank you all at First Choice!
Tony

TIM B.
Dodge Challenger
09/25/2020
Always good service in a timely manner. A trustworthy company.

DAVID P.
Lexus ES
09/23/2020
Best Price! Great Service!
So I started today with a trip to the Lexus dealership and was shocked when they tried to charge me 275.00 to re-surface a pair of rotors because I had some shuddering when I pressed the brakes. I was so upset at the high price that I immediately asked for me keys back and declined the service.. I then proceeded to drive directly to First Choice, and not only did they get me right in, they also charged me less than 50 percent of they price I was quoted at the dealership. I'll be sure to service all three of my cars here from now on. These guys are not only professional, they also invest in their employees technical training.....kudos!

RK
RUSSELL K.
Chevrolet Suburban
Auto repair
Went in for repair quote and we agreed on fair price for repairs. Job was done on time as promised and bill was less than quoted. I will definitely use this shop in the future.

NK
NORMAN K.
Personal touch...honesty
Best service I have ever had anywhere

Del R.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Patricia. She would recommend this business for service.

DAN C.
09/17/2020
The best!
Very professional, competent and trustworthy, all at a very fair price. We have been taking all my families vehicles here for 15 years. They have always bent over backwards to help us.

PS
PAUL S.
Honda Ridgeline
09/17/2020
Good customer service
The prices are competitive and the work is first class they always make sure you know and understand the work that has to be done.

Mazda CX-5
09/15/2020
Honest, capable service.
This shop has been serving our family for 20 years. They are pros, they are honest, and they’ve earned my trust and loyalty.

SR
SHIKETHA R.
09/15/2020
Honest and Reliable
Great customer service. Provided timely service and informed me of all the areas they inspect to in order to fix to problem right first and foremost, eliminating unnecessary services. I have been her multiple times and the service is quality and dependable.

Brenden B.
Tualatin, OR
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Brenden said it was easy.

TJ
Trevor J.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Trevor said the business did a good job and does what needs to be done.

CA
CHRIS A.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/03/2020
Pathfinder Troubleshoot & Fix
Professional, Diagnostic and Quick turnaround. First Choice should be your First Choice because they get it done right....pure and simple. No hassles....personable and service oriented. They know what to do and handle all makes and models....even the classics.