Debbie H.
10/12/2019
Impressive first visit
Was recommended for my alternator to be replaced here. Called and got a price quote and treated well.
Called back to schedule an appointment and one available the next day.
Car was done as promised and for the same price.

DEREK M.
10/11/2019
Always perform great work
I appreciate the ability to schedule (or in this recent visit....reschedule) in a timely fashion and never feel rushed or pushed by the team at First Choice. I definitely recommend them.

Jeramiah S.
Nissan Sentra
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Jeramiah said the staff were very helpful and provided very good service.

DALE S.
10/08/2019
Fast, efficient and polite service
Fast, efficient and polite, but I can't get these darned text messages to stop !!

JOHN S.
10/05/2019
Excellent customer service and honest
Always appreciate Nick and his team’s work on my vehicles. Best prices and work in town. I highly recommend their shop.

BJ
BILL J.
Ram 3500
10/02/2019
excelent folks to do business with
always been great and very reasonable . I just referred them to a buddy today and he is bringing in his car for a friday appointment

KE
KEITH E.
09/27/2019
Convienent and friendly helpful staff
Always a pleasure to deal with

NK
NORMAN K.
Dodge Charger
09/26/2019
service
I always bring my car(s) to you guys, always fair and all the usual things. I'm disabled and my wife is not real confident with cars, so when the tire alarm lit up, she was a little anxious. Nick checked the tires, made the necessary corrections, and no charge, though I would gladly have paid. No upsell, no double talk. You guys are the best.

MARSHA L.
Volkswagen Golf
09/25/2019
great place for service
I went in for an oil change and asked them to look at another problem that was intermittent. When I called they couldn't get the car to repeat the behavior and said I could have the repair done but it would be expensive. I chose not to do it at this time assuming the problem would get worse at some point and I would know for sure what part to have repaired. lt is wonderful to have a repair shop be so honest!

NF
NATASHA F.
09/24/2019
Excellent customer service. Excellent car service. Excellent prices. All my questions were answered clearly. Any issues I had with my car were addressed. Took our previous car to Jiffy Lube for oil changes but they didn't tighten something correctly, the oil gradually drained out and our engine stopped working. Will always bring our cars to 1st Choice for quality auto service and care.

HA

GERI M.
Gladstone, OR
Volkswagen Passat
09/21/2019
Excellent service and maintenance advice
They work well with me. They always answer my questions and give me solid advice that helps me keep my 2003 car in top running condition.

STEVE W.
Great as always
Best shop in town.

TE
TROY E.
09/19/2019
My first choice
Honest and reliable. It’s refreshing to find a shop that doesn’t overcharge and they keep their word.

ROBERT C.
09/18/2019
Excellent service.
Conscientious and honest service done in timely fashion.