MO
Mike O.
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Mike said this business did everything on schedule, they got done sooner than expected and they communicated everything perfectly.

Debra H.
Scion xB
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Debra said that they're considerate, helpful and knowledgeable.

SUE S.
06/18/2020
Repair
Great service. I’ve been taking my cars to Scott and Nick for years, and they always treat me fair and honestly. My cars have at least 150,000 miles on them.

KH
KELLY H.
Damascus, OR
Toyota Tundra
06/18/2020
Great people great service
Have been using 1st Choice since 2005 I believe. Super people. Great service. I have recommended them many times. Scott, Nick, and Chris, communicate very well with me. They have always taken care of all our families vehicles.

AK
Alice K.
Lexus IS 250
06/18/2020 Category: Service
Alice said this business was really quick with the service and she got in last minute.

BC
Basilius C.
Clackamas, OR
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Basilius said they're good.

DEAN S.
Oregon City, OR
06/12/2020
Great service, friendly, easy to schedule, and done on time.

RODNEY R.
06/11/2020
Took my truck in and they were very helpful, professional and honest.

BT
BILL T.
Oregon City, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/11/2020
Always fix my truck issues
Didn’t have a diesel mechanic so couldn’t address the engine code issues. But sent me to someone who did. Thanks

Allen M.
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Allen said they were really good, honest and he had no problems.

PW
PEGGY W.
Clackamas, OR
Nissan Frontier 4WD
05/23/2020
Everyone at First Choice is great! Been going to them for years and have never had a complaint. Definitely recommend them.

Jaxon P.
Damascus, OR
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Jaxon said the inspection he had at this place was relatively quick. They checked it, the prices weren't bad and they did a good job on what he had asked them to do.

SK
SEAN K.
Estacada, OR
Chevrolet Suburban
05/21/2020
All the guys at the shop are top notch. They always go above and beyond when servicing my trucks.
I have been a 1st Choice customer for many years. I totally trust Nic and the guys to always provide great service at a fair price. I am never worried about be over charged or charged for something I don’t need. They are always up front about the cost of repairs and if something more needs to be done or added to the repair, they always talk to me prior to completing the repair.

DF
DUANE F.
05/19/2020
Friendly honest people
The guys at First Choice are always upfront and honest. They never try to sell me any service that I don't need. If I need something done in a hurry they always try to if at all possible.

RQ
RICHARD Q.
05/18/2020
Prompt quality service.
I am a repeater for the peace of mind quality of service and commitment to providing a good experience.