JOHN S.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/11/2019
Dead battery
The staff has always been friendly, courteous and professional.

JIM H.
Acura TSX
12/10/2019
Replace my wiper blades on my Saturn.
Thanks for you help on putting on the wiper blades for my Saturn. I appreciated it very much.

GV
GREG V.
12/06/2019
Just the Best !!
Professional, on time, courteous, great work. I love First Choice.

HJ
HENRY J.
12/06/2019
Honest - knowledgeable - good prices
Fast response , they know their stuff, honest and get it done in a quick manner.

EG
ERICA G.
Lake Oswego, OR
Mazda Tribute
12/04/2019
Extremely honest.
I have been a customer of First Choice Auto for over 8 years now. I have never been disappointed in their service. They are extremely efficient and honest. If I have financial constraints at the time I bring my car in they will work with me on scheduling the repairs so it fits within my budget. I will always bring my cars to First Choice Auto for repairs and maintenance.

IO
INES O.
12/03/2019
The people and quality of work.
Great service and wonderful people. They always do a great job at a reasonable price. I can alway come in and ask questions and they will take the time to check it out. I have never felt like they are taking advantage of me like some other places I have been to in the past. They just do what needs to be done.

DK
Diana K.
Oregon
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Diana said she would recommend this business.

Allen M.
Portland, OR
Dodge Journey
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Allen said it was great. They're awesome guys down there.

Chip W.
11/23/2019
Outstanding customer service with all there staff. Many years of auto services on my Mitsubishi, and Subaru.?
Great service good people. Always helpful and have been working on my cars for 20 plus years. Mitsubishi and Subaru. Very capable staff ?

LH
LUARA H.
11/20/2019
Always the BEST service!
Always appreciate the great service!

TP
THANH THUY THI P.
Portland, OR
Suzuki Grand Vitara
11/15/2019
Good customer service - Honestly - Done great job
Honest and Friendly service
Explain all the works need to be done .
The mechanics did great job

JEFF C.
11/15/2019
Brakes and maintenance
You guys always rock it! Never pushy trying to up sell. Never any problems with the work that has been preformed. Spot on!

NM
NICOLE M.
Acura TL
11/14/2019
Trustworthy!
I have been taking my car to the clackamas shop for 4 years now. They check my car thoroughly but they do not add on extra that I don’t currently need. It’s great to have someone I can trust to give it to me straight!

SP
Shelly P.
Gladstone, OR
Chevrolet Cutaway
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Shelly said she went to the business last year and liked their service. She said they did a good job and the price was terrific.

NW
NOAH W.
Hyundai Accent
11/12/2019
Everything felt transparent and honest. The process was quick and simple from a customer point of view. Felt very welcome and valued as a customer.