LP

Oregon City, OR
GMC Yukon
03/28/2019
Excellent Auto Repair Shop
Have been taking my cars and pickups to First Choice Auto for years. Always friendly, competent, reliable, and fast service.. I highly recommend.

03/27/2019
Sometimes the car is fine
Another car service company led me to believe I needed an expensive break job done. The other company was too busy to call me back with a quote.
First Choice gave me a reasonable quote right away, over the phone. And when I brought my car in, they determined the job to be unnecessary. I can wait 20k more miles. Their honesty saved me a lot of money. I will definitely come back for all my service. Thank you.

JIM B.
03/27/2019
I always bring my cars here for maintenance and repairs. I talk to the same people every time, which I feel is important. They get to know me and my vehicles.
The service is always quick and I am confident my cars are well taken care of.

JASON S.
03/20/2019
Awesome!
My entire family brings their automobiles here and have for 10+ years. We won’t take our vehicles anywhere else. Great service, great people and great prices. All around a 10 out of 10 from us.

JASON S.
Dodge Dakota
03/19/2019
Great Company!!
My entire extended family has been using First Choice Auto Service for over 10 years and that is due to multiple reasons. They have always been honest, friendly, knowledgeable, good at listening to issues and finding answers, great prices and fast turnaround. I highly recommend them for any and all auto repairs or services.

DWAIN H.
03/19/2019
Great experience
1st Choice is a pleasant experience. Always friendly and helpful. We have come here for years and have never had a bad experience. And the prices are fair.

LH
LUARA H.
03/16/2019
Always Great Service
We just had two vehicles in the shop this week, both with mechanical problems. It is always frustrating when something on your vehicle isn’t working. The staff is great at explaining what isn’t working. I always feel like they give me the best deal possible.

LP
Lex P.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Lex said she was happy with the service. She especially appreciated that they put in a new dome light bulb for her at no charge.

DONG P.
Happy Valley, OR
Volkswagen GTI
03/15/2019
Alignment, changed tire and sway bar bushing-front
Excellent job

KG
KAREN G.
Honda Element
03/15/2019
These guys take care of all my automotive needs and have for years. Very professional, never add extra unnecessary stuff to pad the bill, excellent service at it's best

TD
TONI D.
Oregon City, OR
Toyota Avalon
03/13/2019
Very helpful and knowledgeable.
Very honest. Won’t tell you something has to be done when it doesn’t. Trustworthy.

LOUISE B.
Gresham, OR
Volvo S40
03/12/2019
It is easy to get to and always great work.
I've always had good luck with First Choice for my car. They treat me well and my car too!

Michael L.
Hyundai Veloster
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business was very friendly, professional, and prompt. He stated he would definitely recommend them for service.

IO
INES O.
Happy Valley, OR
03/09/2019
The people and the service!
The service is great! They are always friendly and helpful. The guys do just what needs to be done. If I am concerned about something they will gladly check it out quickly.

JOHN L.
Canby, OR
Toyota T100
03/09/2019
Always reliable
Took my elderly truck in for a scheduled oil change. I asked if they had time to look at the battery. They said it was NINE years old and I needed a new one. They were able to get it replaced, change the oil and check everything else out in an hour. Love this place. Good mechanics are hard to find

JOANNE M.
Damascus, OR
Volvo V70
03/08/2019
Long time customer
We've been using 1st Choice for years. Great shop, nice people!

ZB

TERRY N.
West Linn, OR
03/07/2019
Always responsive
I’ve had a number of cars in for repairs over the years, and I’ve been pleased with the service and value I get from First Choice. They always respond quickly and have given me good advice and diagnostics.

JIM L.
Canby, OR
Mitsubishi Lancer
03/07/2019
Mitsubishi problems
My granddaughter's Mitsubishi was having problems so I called First choice and they got it in right away. After diagnosis and safety inspection, they found the problem with the car stalling and some other problems that needed attention as well. One of the issues was dirty power steering fluid. They recommended a flush. I appreciated the fact they did not try to oversell. I have had other cars repaired at first choice and always found them to be fair, honest and deliver on time promised. I would highly recommend them.