NT
NICK T.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/10/2020
Just can’t beat the quick turnaround and honest service they provide!

JOEL A.
Clackamas, OR
11/09/2020
Knowledgeable
Scott is the best mechanic around. He and the team will find and fix just about any problem my vehicles have. Scott even spent a good half hour on a test drive with me last year ferreting out a very inconsistent and elusive noise, and wouldn't take payment for the time. They did throw some parts at a problem that cost me and didn't work, but the parts were probably due anyway, and they didn't return the rig before fixing the real culprit.

GV
GREG V.
11/09/2020
Consistency, speed, knowledge
First Choice takes care of my wife’s beloved 2006 car. She trusts them implicitly!!

RON C.
Ford Police Interceptor
11/06/2020
Good Job
They are very knowledgeable and easy to work with

JOE K.
11/02/2020
Extremely Professional and Honest
I have brought my vehicles here multiple times and they have always been honest, great, and there has never been any issues with the repairs. Scott is the utmost professional! I can’t recommend them enough!

TN
TERRY N.
West Linn, OR
10/26/2020
Folks here are knowledgeable and good at what they do.
I can always count on Nick, Scott and the whole team to do a good job diagnosIng and fixing our autos.

JESSICA S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/26/2020
Great service every time
I trust my vehicle to First choice every time I need service. The staff is friendly and honest, and they are always willing to explain things to me with patience.

Jason M.
Gresham, OR
Mercury Sable
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Jason said he found a nice place. He called 2 days prior to his appointment to set up his appointment. The person at the counter was actually nice. They got him in and out.

HA
HOLLY A.
10/23/2020
Always great service. Would recommend to anyone that needs their car worked on!

LE
LAURIE E.
Oregon City, OR
10/22/2020
Great place
Great place to do business with

LH
LUARA H.
Clackamas, OR
10/22/2020
Amazing as always
So thankful to have 1st Choice in my corner for all my vehicle maintenance and the sudden emergencies that come along.

GS
GLENN S.
Portland, OR
10/21/2020
Quality, Competent and fair
I don't worry about up selling at 1st Choice. They address my concerns and let me know of any other issues they notice that will impact my saftey while working on my vehicle. I trust Nick, Scott and Chris to do honest quality work. They have never tried to sell me undercoating or a flux capacitor. Best auto service I've been to.

Judy D.
Acura MDX
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Judy said they were quick and reasonable.

Terry M.
Gladstone, OR
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Terry said everything was convenient appreciated the service and the quality of coupon.

WQ
Wayne Q.
Portland, OR
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Wayne said the business provided good service.