GW
GREG W.
Ford Excursion
08/23/2019
Nick is Awesome
1st Choice is always honest and friendly.

MARK S.
Portland, OR
08/23/2019
Very professional!
Chris explained what I needed do that it was very understandable.
The quote he gave me never changed. They are my new mechanics for all my cars.
I recommend them highly.

RON S.
HUMMER H2
08/22/2019
Good job guy’s
Heavy duty drivetrain work done well, repaired brakes also done well. Worth the long drive to get this level of service

JANET L.
08/21/2019
They always do a fair price job and are always courteous!
Very happy with them!

FS
FRANK S.
08/19/2019
A++ service and professionalism
It's like going to a great doctor; they fix you up and treat you right.
Kris J. from First Choice Auto Service responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for the great review Frank.

Kris

TP
TERRY P.
Estacada, OR
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/17/2019
Most excellent auto service
Thank you and thank you! Super service, great auto advice and outstanding personnel. We'll be back.

Terry,

Thank you for patronage and let us know if you have any more questions on your cooling system. We are happy to help in any way.

Thanks Again. Kris J

DAVIDA P.
Boring, OR
08/14/2019
I always know that the service I'm getting is the best and they dont try to talk you into unnecessary work.

Hi Davida,

You have been coming here along time and we appreciate your continued trust in us. Yes we always try to do the right thing-just as I would want done if I was a customer. Simple right.

Thanks, Kris J

Jeep Liberty
08/10/2019
Easy
I trust them with my car and have for over ten years. My family had brought their vehicles here as well.

MICHELE M.
08/06/2019
Have used their services for 15 years and have always been extremely satisfied!
Highly recommend

Michele,
Thank you and your family for coming in all these years and trusting us with your vehicles, we very much appreciate it!

Thanks again, Kris J

JIM H.
Acura TSX
08/04/2019
Oil change and brake check.
You guys did a very thorough job changing my oil and checking my brakes. You also checked my cabin filter and replaced it. I appreciate the extra effort.

Canby, OR
08/01/2019
Fast and efficient as always
Scheduled oil change is fine timely without trying to sell you stuff you don’t need! Perfect!

HA

JOHN O.
Oregon City, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/31/2019
Took my old truck for evaluation of ABS and brakes. Clear explanations of problems provided and fixed.

KC
Kevin C.
Happy Valley, OR
07/30/2019
Superior competence at a reasonable price.
Knowledgeable and competent at a reasonable price, plus a courteous staff and an excellent turn-around time - I could not have been more pleased with the work and price.

JACK W.
Nissan Pickup
07/26/2019
Friendly staff and excellent service
Whether it's an oil change, major service or repair, the staff is friendly and informed and the service is top notch. The cost is comparable to any other reputable auto repair business.