KK
KAREN K.
BMW Z4
01/14/2021
Battery Replacement
Your communication was very good. I believe the battery installation was over priced and oil change price increased from last time. Didn’t receive warranty on battery.
Kris J. from First Choice Auto Service responded on 02/09/2021

Hi Karen,
We do appreciate your business here alot! Typically we charge the customer the same price on a battery for what ever you would have paid if you walked into a Napa Parts store and purchased it yourself. Most cars we do not even charge any labor-although on some European cars we have to pay our techs because they are time consuming to get to and change. When we looked up the labor time on your 2005 BMW Z-4 IT CALLED FOR .8 hours-so 120.00 shop rate x .8 = $96.00-We then gave you a 46.00 discount off the labor just to help you out-kmnowing its alot to absorb. so you paid 50.00 of labor to install.

Warranty-Sorry not sure what you are refering to-we have never installed a battery on this car before please call us if diferent-we always do the right thing if there is any warranty that needs to be given.

On you oil chang after checking our records I only see you car in here for 2 other visits-both oil changes (9-13-2018 and 9-21-2017)
I also checked the pricing at it looks like we charged you the exact same price as we did 2017 & 2018.

Again if you ever have any question please don't hesitate to call and ask us. Thanks again for your reviews and the chance to work on your cars.

Kris J.

Jim G.
Oregon
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Jim said they are great people, do a great job and took really good care of him.

SP
SCOTT P.
Estacada, OR
01/13/2021
First Choice is the best!!
First Choice Auto is one of the best automotive repair shops I have had dealings with!! Honest Caring People that know the Buisness of fixing Trucks and Cars.

MARK S.
01/12/2021
Quality of wirk
Diagnosis and repair took a little over 2 hours. Guaranteed for a year. They have always given us excellent service.
I recommend highly!

Mark
Milwaukie, OR

HW
HUILING W.
01/11/2021
Simply the best
Took my 2017 Toyota camry hybrid in for bad battery. Foud that after market alarm system installed incorrectly by cartoys. Every thing is working perfectly.

KE
KEITH E.
Cadillac XT6
01/11/2021
Visit
Met at door and installed wiper blades
A#1 in my book

JOHN R.
Damascus, OR
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/10/2021
My first choice for repairs
We are a 3 car household, and all 3 cars spend time at 1st Choice Auto for various needs. We replaced the battery here as a dealership wanted more than double what we paid here. My daughter's car got an oil change and full inspection without breaking the bank. And I had struts and springs replaced on my 2008 Taurus. I point this out as I needed time to raise the money to get the work done. My final price was slightly lower than my original estimate from over a year ago.

For all repairs, they were done quickly, checked for quality and reasonably priced. I have brought my car here now for 5 years and I will tell anyone in my area they are worth the short drive.

SHERYL B.
01/08/2021
5 star rating!
Nick is an excellent person to communicate about any issue with your vehicle, the service was excellent, he worked with me on scheduling , reviewed my previous truck history and is what you would want to meet the public. I recommend that Nick receive a raise in pay! I give him a 5 star rating. - which is why I take all my vehicles to your shop. - Jim Brower

RANDY C.
01/06/2021
Quality service, highly reliable
First Choice always gives you the straight scoop. No beating around the bush, which I appreciate. You can expect superior service, no extra charges, and most importantly, no missed problems.

01/04/2021
Maintainance
Honest, fast, reliable and great communication.

DAN P.
Scion xB
12/30/2020
Professional and courteous
Scott and his team here are always friendly and professional. I recommend First Choice to everyone.

Trevor S.
Eagle Creek, OR
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Trevor said the business's employees were quick and he has another appointment with them for his other vehicle.

ED
Evan D.
Damascus, OR
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Evan said amazing business. He has had a couple dealing with. They are incredibly honest and incredibly capable. Its like the dealer facility but not affiliated with the dealer facility.

JIM B.
12/23/2020
Great shop’
First Choice has had my car repair business for over five years. They have done oil changes, tune ups, alignments and A/C repair on my Impala and Scion. They do good work and I’m confident in my cars when I get them back from service.

Mark M.
Sandy, OR
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Mark said that they do a good job and that's why he goes back. They do good work and they do it right.