Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5rating 4.719512
Overall Rating 2.33537/5Overall Rating 2.33537/5rating 2.33537rating 2.33537rating 2.33537

Alice S.
Service Dept.
Excellent service, ready when promised. Never had to go back to correct something done at last visit. Very friendly and accomodating personnel.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/22/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreicate your comments. Please come see us again!

ALICE S.
09/21/2014 Category: Service
In and out in no time (depends on whats being done).
Excellent service - never had to go back to correct anything done by service dept. All work done when promised. Very friendly personnel.

We appreciate your comments. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with our service department. We look forward to seeing you again!

BR
BRUCE R.
Love Fitzgerald and my Hyundai
Service advisors are always helpful and friendly and I have never had a bad experience.

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

EL
EDWARD L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
09/20/2014 Category: Service
The attentive service
The staff was very knowledgeable and fast. I was in and out before I knew it, and service was done correctly and accurately.

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you back on the road quickly. Thank you for the review. Please come see us again soon!

Camilla W.
2004 HYUNDAI TIBURON
09/18/2014 Category: Service
Cindy Kind...gets things done!!!
Overall the service is pretty good...some customer service people are better than others, but they do take good care of my car.

Thank you for the review. I passed your comments along to Cindy. We appreicate your business!

KC
KURT C.
St. Petersburg, FL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
09/17/2014 Category: Service
fast, friendly service at every visit
It's the best place for your vehicle service
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/18/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. I appreciate your comments and I am happy to hear that you've been pleased with your service experience. We all look forward to seeing you again soon!

09/17/2014 Category: Service
it worked out ok---fast service
it was ok I just wished that there was no recall
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/17/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. I'm happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up quickly. Please come see us again.

CP
CHERYL P.
St. Petersburg, FL
09/14/2014 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Fitzgerald Hyundai has exceeded my expectations in every experience I have had with them.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/15/2014

I am happy to hear that you have been so pleased with us. We appreciate your business!

BL
BRIAN L.
Seminole, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2014 Category: Service
Balance and Rotate tires
Took my car to have the tires rotated and balanced. Got my appointment on-line. Once I arrived I was greeted immediately and the service advisor took over. Job was completed in about an hour. Very efficient handing of all aspects of the operation. Well satisfied. Besides, free popcorn in the waiting room.

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up quickly. We appreciate the review. Please come see us again!

BA
Brian A.
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Good customer service
I love the voucher credit we get every few months for oil changes! Everyone in the service center at this location has been very helpful whether we had service that we paid for or was covered. There have also been times when I really needed to get back to my kids and I was given a loaner. My family and I really appreciated that.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/13/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. Your comments are very much appreciated. Thank you for your business. Please come see us again!

DOLORES G.
09/09/2014 Category: Service
fast and courteous service
even without an appt.they took time tolook at the problem
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/10/2014

I am happy to hear we were able to get you fixed up. Please come see us again!

MARY M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Courteous and professional

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business!

Carolyn H.
Tarpon Springs, FL
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
09/08/2014 Category: Service
Battery Warranty (lack of)
Not long ago my battery died and it was on a Saturday afternoon. It wasn't possible to get the car to your dealership right away, so we had a neighbor give us a jump so we could drive across the street from our residence to get it replaced. It was replaced and the next week I was scheduled for an oil change, etc. at which time I asked my Service Consultant, Cindy King if there was anything we could do about a partial reimbursement since the battery was partially warrantied. She said she would give our request to her supervisor. The next day she called to ask that I send a Fax of the bill we paid for the battery which I did. There has been no further contact from Fitzgerald. This is since July 23, 2014. How long does it take to get a response?

Good morning,

I was happy to talk with you yesterday to get this sorted out. Yesterday I received a copy of the invoice from the purchase of your replacement battery which I had not received originally. I will be getting a refund for the difference between what you spent and the proration as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

ZS
ZACHARY S.
issues
They knew my issues and concerns, addressed them and I was on my way.

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up. Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. Please come see us again soon!

JOHN C.
09/02/2014 Category: Service
Very Satisfied Customer
I am very quick to criticize when work is not properly performed. That being said, I find that the service department under Service Director Eric Coffee not only meets, but in many cases exceeds my expectations.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 09/02/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your business. I look forward to seeing you again soon!

SD
SARAH D.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/02/2014 Category: Service
Maintenance at Fitzgerald
Excelent service and people

Thank you for your comments. We all appreciate hearing when our customers are pleased with us. Please come see us again soon!

ANN S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/01/2014 Category: Service
Convenience
Well organized

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your service experience. We hope to see you again soon!

YK
YVETTE K.
08/29/2014 Category: Service
polite, courteous & professional staff.
!st dealership we've been to that did'nt try to oversell.....meaning using pressure tactics....which is old school. Treat people right, educate about the product and people will buy!

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your comments. Please come see us again!

AV
ANTHONY V.
Largo, FL
08/27/2014 Category: Service
The people
Great Dealership to buy, and Service Dept. Is outstanding.

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your business.

Mary D.
Largo, FL
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
08/25/2014 Category: Service
the people that work there
Everyone was very pleasant and attentive. The gentleman who worked on my car was great and my car is running great.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 08/26/2014

We appreciate your comments. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our staff. Please come see us again!