Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5rating 4.7212158
Overall Rating 2.33939/5Overall Rating 2.33939/5rating 2.33939rating 2.33939rating 2.33939

DEBORAH M.
Pinellas Park, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/28/2014 Category: Service
We love Fitz!
This is our third buying experience at Fitzgerald Hyundai. It is such an easy process and Captain Joe is a friendly, knowledgeable and low-pressure sales person. The dealership is clean and comfortable and, of course, our new 2015 Elantra is a great car! Highly recommend!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/29/2014

Thank you for the review. I forwarded a copy of your comments along to Joe. We appreciate your business!

Bradenton, FL
10/27/2014 Category: Service
They took me without an appointment
Did the work quickly

I'm happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up quickly. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

DALE H.
2006 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/27/2014 Category: Service
Quick service
On time friendly service

Thank you for your comments! Please come see us again!!

BD
BENJAMIN D.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/25/2014 Category: Service
I am treated as if i was the only customer there
I have never been dissatisfied with sales or service here. I recently purchased my 5th vehicle from them and was treated with respect and no pressure. They came in on price and on time.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/27/2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Tampa, FL
10/23/2014 Category: Service
What I like about Fitzgerald Hyundai
The service writers are so friendly and the work is preformed in a clean and professional manner.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/23/2014

Thank you for your comments! We appreciate nice reviews like this. Please come see us again soon!

LF
Leonel F.
South Pasadena, FL
2007 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
10/22/2014 Category: Service
The attention to the customer.
Lisa is a great service department representative. She have knowledge of her job and always recommend what you need get done on your vehicle when is need it.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/22/2014

Thank you for the review. I forwarded your comments along to Lisa. I agree - she does a very good job for us! Please come see us again!

ALEXANDER S.
St. Pete Beach, FL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/21/2014 Category: Service
Best service we ever received here in Florida or NY!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/21/2014

Thank you for the thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you were pleased with our service. Please come see us again!

JOSH D.
St. Petersburg, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2014 Category: Service
maintenance
Very welcoming and speedy with service.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your comments!!

Donna H.
St. Petersburg, FL
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/18/2014 Category: Service
Service Work
Awesome service. My appointment should have taken approximately 4 hours however 2 people worked on my car and it only took about 1 1/2 hours. Thank you to Todd and those that worked on my car.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/18/2014

Thank you for your comments. I passed your review along to Todd and the techs in the shop. Thank you for your business!

LF
LEWIS F.
10/16/2014 Category: Service
Showing care and concern for me as a consumer.
I have recommended 6 friends to the Fitzgerald dealership and they all purchasednew vehicles.

We appreciate you recommending us to your friends! Thank you for taking the time to send in this review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

2006 Hyundai Sonata
10/15/2014 Category: Service
good service
Fixed my airbag problem without charge.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/16/2014

I am happy to hear that we were able to get your air bag concern repaired. Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again soon!

SHERRIL C.
Dunedin, FL
10/15/2014 Category: Service
Regular customer
Great service, friendly, timely
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/15/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! Please come see us again soon. We appreciate your business!

DT
Dianne T.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/14/2014 Category: Service
They are very helpful and polite.
I recommend Fitz Auto Mall all the time.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/14/2014

We appreciate your recommendation! Thanks for coming in. Please come see us again soon!

STANLEY C.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Great dealership & service department
Like the car and service. I would buy another vehicle from them provided the quality stays the same.

Thank you for your comments. We appreciate your business!

Michael B.
Palm Harbor, FL
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/10/2014 Category: Service
Service!!
Fast, complete and on-time every time so far.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/11/2014

Thank you for your comments. We love to hear when things are going well. Please come see us again.

ALICE S.
Oldsmar, FL
10/08/2014 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous service personnel.
Even though your service dept. was much busier than normal (due to a recent recall) all work was handled promptly - in and out in no time.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/09/2014

I am pleased to hear that we were able to get you back on the road quickly. We appreciate your comments!

CAROL H.
Dunedin, FL
10/07/2014 Category: Service
unexpected repair shop visit
My 2013 started to behave strangely every time the gears shifted. When the engine warning light appeared I drove directly to Fitzgerald repair shop.
It was midday and I had many errands to run. The intake agent was very helpful, found me a loaner car and had me on my way within 15 minutes tops. A call to my cell phone about 3 hours later alerted me that the work was done and I was able to drop the loaner off and pick up car on the way home. The replacement of a heat sensor for the transmission fluid fixed the problem and was covered by the warranty. I was very pleased by this experience.

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review! We appreciate your comments. I'm glad to hear that we were able to get you fixed up! Please come see us again.

COLLEEN M.
Palm Harbor, FL
10/07/2014 Category: Service
very efficient
when you go in for service you are in and out of there. I deal with Todd Clow and he is very friendly, they get the work done in a professional manner.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 10/07/2014

We appreciate the review. I forwarded your comments along to Todd. Please come see us again soon!

NP
NANCY P.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
10/05/2014 Category: Service
Extremely accurate
Courteous, educated, through in checking your car and completes work quickly

Thank you for your comments! We appreciate your business. Please come see us again!

DF
DONNA F.
Largo, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2014 Category: Service
Excellent customer sevice
I came in without an appointment with a problem and they were so helpful in getting my car in and taking care of the problem. The service manager Joe was the best.

I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your visit. Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you again soon!