Overall Rating 4.7325572/5Overall Rating 4.7325572/5Overall Rating 4.7325572/5Overall Rating 4.7325572/5rating 4.7325572
Overall Rating 2.34302/5Overall Rating 2.34302/5rating 2.34302rating 2.34302rating 2.34302

EM
Elizabeth M.
Seminole, FL
05/14/2015 Category: Service
services outstanding.
Carwash was broken. Other than that, Great place
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/15/2015

We appreciate your comments! We are working on getting a car wash back online. Unfortunately still have quite a bit to do before that will be back, but we are working on it.

We do really appreciate your business! Thank you for coming to see us.

WM
Walter M.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
05/14/2015 Category: Service
Why do they change my seat, steering wheel,lights when I get service it is only a very short drive from drop off to work area???

Good morning,

It is often necessary for our staff to make adjustments to seats and sometimes steering wheels so your vehicle can be operated safely. Our staff is instructed to make a few adjustments as possible. With respect to your lights, all of your exterior lighting is inspected as part of your complimentary multi-point inspection. Also, most vehicles are equipped with automatic headlamps which turn on when the vehicle enters the shop. During a large number of service operations, the ignition remains on which means that your headlamps and tail lamps will remain on during the entire service unless they are manually turned off. That said, our staff has been instructed to put the lights back where they found them. If they failed to do so I apologize.

If you have any additional questions or if I can be of assistance to you in any way, please feel free to contact me directly. I can be reached at 727-799-1800 X19318 or by email at coffeye@fitzmall.com.

We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

TG
Tiffany G.
Tampa, FL
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
GREAT FOLLOW-UP
The staff are always pleasant and Anthony is diligent about following up to ensure that each and every service visit met or exceeded expectations!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/14/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. I passed a copy of your review along to Anthony. We really appreciate your business!

CAROL H.
Dunedin, FL
efficient service intake personnel
quick, thorough intake experience

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our staff. We really appreciate your business!

DE
David E.
Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai
They are just that good....!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/13/2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to submit this review! Thank you so much for coming to see us. We hope to see you again soon!

Betty M.
Safety Harbor, FL
05/12/2015 Category: Service
Gret Service, Great People
I always get exceptional service at Fitsgerald's
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/12/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review! We really appreciate your comments. Please come see us again soon!!

CYNTTHIA S.
2009 Hyundai Accent
05/11/2015 Category: Service
Thank you FitzGerald!
Autonation broke my vehicle. Fitzgerald Hyundai made it all better. Never taking my vehicle back to Autonation Chevy in Clearwater! Not ever! Always going out to Fitzgerald Hyundai in the future! They did the job right the first time, and my car came back not broke more. :)

I am pleased to hear that we were able get you fixed up. We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Bernice H.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/11/2015 Category: Service
sERVICE WAS QUICK AND COMPLETE ONLY NEEDED OIL CHANGE, SYSTEMS CHECKUP AND RECALL.
SEE ABOVE

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up quickly! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. We appreciate your business.

JOSEPH D.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/09/2015 Category: Service
They are friendly courteous and make the who experience great.
Every time I go I they are very helpful and caring. I love this dealership and would recomend them to anyone.

We really appreciate your comments! Thank you so much for coming in to see us!!

2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
05/08/2015 Category: Service
Customer and car get outstanding service
Fitzgerald continues to give outstanding service. The customer is considered every step of the way with curtesy.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/08/2015

We really appreciate this really nice review. Thank you so much for coming to see us!

SD
SUSAN D.
05/08/2015 Category: Service
Good Car Care
I would highly recommend Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai for all your car's needs. They take care of your car and of you in thoughtful ways!

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We really appreciate your business!!

EV
EVGENY V.
Tampa, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2015 Category: Service
Great!
Best dealerships!

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! We really appreciate your comments!!

SHEILA H.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/06/2015 Category: Service
Rude Staff
There is sign up saying ' No car washes. we are working on fixing this issue with the water' This sign has been up for A year and a half according to your staff member. I told her that I purchased my pre-paid lifetime package thinking this would include a car wash. Then she laughs saying that they can use the water for people who purchase car washes. Even though I purchased my pre-paid lifetime service package, she says that I cannot get a car wash. I was given a voucher last time I complained about it, and she refused to give me one this time.

I don't find it funny.

Good afternoon!

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me earlier. I hope that my explanation of the effort we have put in and the setbacks we have encountered trying to build our new car wash helps clear things up to an extend. We do really appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again!

GZ
GERALD Z.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/05/2015 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous, helpful employees!
It is a pleasure to be treated with the Fitzmall atmosphere that is demonstrated on every visit! Being treated that way never gets old.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/06/2015

We really appreciate this fantastic review. Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We really appreciate your business!

BI
BERNADETTE I.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2015 Category: Service
Hands Down-The Best Dealership!
The only Dealership I ever felt totally comfortable and cared for!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 05/05/2015

We really appreciate this great review! We really look forward to seeing you again!

CARLA M.
05/01/2015 Category: Service
Always the best
I recently traded my 2013 Elantra Limited with 24700 miles in a new 2015 Elantra Sport. I am convinced I made the best deal I have ever made on a car. Fitzgerald Hyundai in Clearwater, Fl is where I get the best deals for my wife and both sons also. Mike Polizotti is the salesman to see and Albert Marquez will do an excellent job with the finances. The service is also excellent. My wife's 2011 Sonata's air quiz working yesterday so I met her at service without an appointment. They repairs the air and gave the car a check and there was no cost as it was under warrantee. We were extremely satisfied as usual. I have also brought friends in to purchase cars.

I am happy to hear that your service went well and that you have been so pleased with our sales staff. Thank you so much for coming in to see us! We appreciate your business!

COLLEEN M.
04/30/2015 Category: Service
the people
everyone is so helpful and friendly

We really appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. Thank you for your comments! Please come see us again soon!

FG
FERN G.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
ESC OFF light stayed on Hyundai sonata 2006
My one complaint is that the cost -- oiver $700 -- was way to high to fix a problem that I think resulted from a manufacturing defect. Should have been a free recall.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/30/2015

We appreciate the 5 star rating despite the fact that this was a very expensive repair. I sincerely hope that your next visit is something far more simple!

RU
ROBERT U.
New Port Richey, FL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Great experience
I experience great service every time I go there for service on my Hyundai Tucson

I am happy to hear that you have been pleased with the service you've received. Please come see us again soon!!

TC
TODD C.
New Port Richey, FL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Great Service as Always
The staff at Fitzgerald is by far the BEST! Thank you and I would never go anywhere else!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/29/2015

We really appreciate your comments! Thank you so much for coming to see us. We hope to see you again soon!!