Overall Rating 4.7261907/5Overall Rating 4.7261907/5Overall Rating 4.7261907/5Overall Rating 4.7261907/5rating 4.7261907
Overall Rating 2.34524/5Overall Rating 2.34524/5rating 2.34524rating 2.34524rating 2.34524

Jason S.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/29/2015 Category: Service
Not your average dealer!
I have had many a bad experience in dealerships but Fitzgerald has made me a true fan...good job!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 01/30/2015

Good morning,

Thank you for the review. I am happy that you have been pleased with us! We look forward to seeing you again!!

MICHAEL M.
Tarpon Springs, FL
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/28/2015 Category: Service
Friendly People
great maintenance department
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 01/29/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate it! Please come see us again soon!!

Janice M.
Oldsmar, FL
01/21/2015 Category: Service
the people & the service
the people and the service they deliver
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 01/22/2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. Please come see us again soon!!

2012 HYUNDAI ACCENT
01/21/2015 Category: Service
Professionalism, cleanliness, timely service
I have nothing but positives to say...the service is on time and done very well. I am always consulted first if extra work is needed.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 01/21/2015

I am happy to hear that you have been pleased with the service you have received here. Thank you for taking the time to submit this review!!

2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Staff is courteous,respectful and has been a pleasant professional experience. Must have had some good training not all dealerships are run this well. I would definitely recommend this business to friends.

Thank you very much for this review. We really appreciate your comments and your business and hope to see you again soon!

VG
Vincent G.
Trinity, FL
01/19/2015 Category: Service
friendly courteous good work
i am a loyal hyundai owner i had 5or6 from the first year you came out until present. i have recommended the car to numerous neighbors and one neighbor over the years purchased 3or4 .2or 3 other people on my block as well as 2 personel friends have purchased a hyndai. reliable car and overall a good value.thank you do not change the way you operate.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 01/20/2015

Thank you very much for this fantastic review. We appreciate your comments and your business. Please come see us again soon!

WB
WILLIAM B.
Pinellas Park, FL
01/16/2015 Category: Service
Quick Courteous Fair and balanced Service from Anthony
Fixed everything right the first time.

Thank you very much for the review. I passed your comments along to Anthony. We appreciate your business! Please come see us again.

Clean and friendly people
Did the work properly.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 01/16/2015

Thank you very much for your comments. We look forward to seeing you again!

DEBORAH G.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2015 Category: Service
Best Service Dept in Town!
They are the best service dept in town. I don't go anywhere else. They always go the extra mile for you.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 01/15/2015

We really appreciate your comments. Please come see us again soon!!

JOHN C.
Doing it the Fitz way
My experiences with service at Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai have been very positive and have been getting better everytime I go there. The staff treats you exceptionally well and they are very efficient.

We really appreciate your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Joseph L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
01/14/2015 Category: Service
Staff
The service department staff is wonderful to work with!

Thank you for your comments! The staff always loves to hear positive feedback. We appreciate your business Please come see us again!

Rosemary R.
01/14/2015 Category: Service
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff
A busy spot to get to, however, the staff gets the job done --

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again soon!

EH
EDWARD H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
01/13/2015 Category: Service
Excellent, courteous and speedy service.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 01/14/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your comments! Please come see us again!!

Joseph B.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/13/2015 Category: Service
Oil Change
After I got my oil changed, there was a small leak in the casket of the oil filter. Todd checked me right in and I was on my way in 40 minutes.

Good morning!

I am sorry to hear that there was an issue with your service, but I am pleased to hear that we were able to get you fixed up quickly. We appreciate your business!

PL
Paul L.
2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/09/2015 Category: Service
Fitz is definitely a 5 star dealer through and through!!!!
we will never buy anywhere else...great staff for service, great salesman KALE which we've purchased 3 cars from in the last 4 years.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 01/10/2015

Thank you for this great review. I forwarded a copy along to Kale. We appreciate your business!!

MA
MARYANN A.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
Service Dept.
Their Service crew courtesy, knowledge,
promptness and efficiency is much appreciated.

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this review. The entire staff always enjoys hearing positive feedback. Please come see us again!

DOLORES G.
efficient courteous
Dolores G

Thank you for your comments! We appreicate your business. Please come see us again soon!

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Service Customers are Interruptions
Both dropping off and picking up my vehicle I had to wait until the service advisor finished personal conversations before I was recognized. When I came in he was talking about a movie he watched last night and then finishing a joke when I came in to pick up. Both times I felt like I was an interruption rather than a valued customer. Love Hyundai, but will not be back for service

Good morning,

Thank you very much for calling me back. I enjoyed our conversation and I appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can ever do for you.

TC
THOMAS C.
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Professional courtesy
A professional and competent service. In and out with excellent efficiency. Good
service, good value.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 02/13/2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to complete this review. Thank you so much for coming in to see us. We hope to see you again soon!

CD
CHARLES D.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
01/02/2015 Category: Service
The service is excellent!
I make appointments easily - the staff is pleasant and efficient. Costs are reasonable.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 01/02/2015

I am happy to hear that you have been pleased with our service department. We appreciate your business! Please come see us again soon!!