4.6

Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5rating 4.7356291
Overall Rating 2.35057/5Overall Rating 2.35057/5rating 2.35057rating 2.35057rating 2.35057

BY
BARBARA Y.
Saint Petersburg, FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2015 Category: Service
Cindy King is the best!
She greeted me at the door and took my information immediately. Answered all of my questions and made certain that I was informed about what the service entailed. I was out before I knew it and on my way to the mall!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/14/2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to submit this great review! I forwarded a copy along to Cindy. Please come see us again soon!

PF
PATRICIA F.
07/13/2015 Category: Service
Always friendly and very fair prices
every time I have asked them to check certain things on my car to see if they need replaced they were always honest with me and didn't seem to try to want to take my money if it wasn't needing to be replaced, to me that says a lot.. I am a single woman and most places try and take advantage. I will not take my car anywhere else thank you very much.

EP
ESTHER P.
07/13/2015 Category: Service
Always consistent good service

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments. We really appreciate your business!

WR
WILLIAM R.
07/12/2015 Category: Service
Helpful people, courteous, prompt, and only $12 - you can't beat that!
See above.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/13/2015

We really appreciate this great review! Thank you so much for coming in to see us. We hope to see you again soon!

JV
JAMES V.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/12/2015 Category: Service
Personalized Customer Care
Lifetime service incentives help keep service costs reasonable.

Good morning,

I appreciate you taking the time to talk with me this morning. I am happy to hear that you were happy with your visit. Thank you so much for offering to submit a rescore!

Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything I can ever help you with!

MA
MARYANN A.
Largo, FL
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/10/2015 Category: Service
Knowledge and courtesy of employees and the fair pricing of service.
Have always been satisfied with this dealership and will be a returning customer.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/11/2015

We really appreciate your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review. We hope to see you again soon!

RONALD M.
Pinellas Park, FL
2015 Hyundai Accent
07/07/2015 Category: Service
Service and Recall work
Well done and quick too
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/08/2015

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. I'm pleased to hear that you were happy with your visit. Please come see us again!

DF
DIANA F.
07/07/2015 Category: Service
As Always! Five Star Service!
The service department staff are fantastic. From the greeter, to the courtesy driver Joe, to my adviser Cindy, the entire department exceed my expectations as they do every time!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/07/2015

Thank you very much for this great review. I forwarded a copy along to Cindy and I'll share it with Joe the next day he's here. We really appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon!

RT
RICHARD T.
Tampa, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2015 Category: Service
REASONS TO USE FITZGERALD HYUNDAI
WORK IS DONE CORRECTLY... TIMELY AND AT A FAIR PRICE.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Thank you so much for coming in to see us!!

JACK M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2015 Category: Service
Customer service
Best vehicle service department from appointment setting to maintenance through the delivery process in Pinellas Cty
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/06/2015

Thank you very much for this wonderful review. We really appreciate your comments and your business. Please come see us again soon!

DENISE P.
Brandon, FL
07/03/2015 Category: Service
The salesman do not pressure you.
My salesman v was great.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/03/2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments. I forwarded a copy of your review along to V. We really appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon!

JAMES B.
Saint Petersburg, FL
07/02/2015 Category: Service
On Time Service
Very Happy with the service
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/02/2015

I am pleased to hear that we were able to get you fixed up on time. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Please come see us again soon!

LD
LACEY D.
Las Vegas, NV
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2015 Category: Service
Branson was wonderful
It was done exactly when promised. My advisor was very friendly.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/01/2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments. I forwarded a copy of your review along to Brandon. We really appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon!

TD
TORSTEN D.
07/01/2015 Category: Service
Great, fast and friendly service

I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with your service. Thank you so much for coming in to see us! We hope to see you again soon!!

Seminole, FL
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Todd is the best advisor!!
Whenever my vehicle requires service or if I have a question, I call Todd. Todd is knowledgeable professional and is a pleasure to deal with. Todd goes out of his way to make appointments easy for me. Thanks Todd!

We really appreciate your comments! I forwarded a copy of your review along to Todd. We really appreciate your business!

SL
SARAH L.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2015 Category: Service
Fitzgerald Hyundai dealership
Love having my car serviced here. the service is quick and the staff is so nice.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 06/30/2015

Thank you so much for sharing your comments! We really appreciate your business and we hope to see you again soon!

DAVID M.
06/29/2015 Category: Service
buyers protection plan
great service department. fast and friendly

I am happy to hear that you were so pleased with your service visit. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. Please come see us again soon!

Palm Harbor, FL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2015 Category: Service
The staff is very professional and friendly. Service was quick and efficient. The facility is clean and well organized, and easy to access off the highway.

Thank you so much for submitting this great review. We really appreciate it!!

Tampa, FL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2015 Category: Service
knowledgeable staff
everyone is friendly and my experience is the work is done correctly the 1st time and on time as promised.

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review. We really appreciate your comments!

JOANNE K.
Clearwater Beach, FL
06/26/2015 Category: Service
Pain in the neck
The car and service is great. What isn't great are the inane bean counters that want to waste everyone's time with these endless surveys.

There sure are a lot of surveys! I appreciate you taking the time to send this review in for us anyway! We look forward to seeing you again.