Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5Overall Rating 4.7212158/5rating 4.7212158
Overall Rating 2.33939/5Overall Rating 2.33939/5rating 2.33939rating 2.33939rating 2.33939

Juanita L.
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/22/2014 Category: Service
The service dept is the best
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/25/2014

We appreciate your comments! Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you. We look forward to seeing you again!!

EC
Ellen C.
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/21/2014 Category: Service
easiest and friendliest dealership to do business with
This is my 3rd hyundai bought at Fitzgeralds. No pressure, no haggling over prices, they make it very easy!

Thank you for the review! We appreciate your business. I look forward to seeing you the next time you stop in!!

LL
LARRY L.
Largo, FL
03/20/2014 Category: Service
very friendly staff
enjoy the friendliness of the staff, seem really eager to please you.Usually are right on with the time it will take.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/21/2014

We appreciate your comments. I'm happy to hear that you are pleased with our service department. We hope to see you again soon!!

James P.
Largo, FL
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/19/2014 Category: Service
They know my car and if there are recalls.
They do good work and in a reasonable timeframe. The charges, however, were exorbitant. Oil change and patch a tire $80.
Good thing I had the $35 credit voucher or is that just a come on? That is a question that deserves an answer.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/07/2014

I enjoyed our conversation the other day and I hope that my explanation helped clear things up! If you ever need anything, please feel free to contact me directly!

MARION H.
03/19/2014 Category: Service
Professional and convenient
Efficient and Professional
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/19/2014

Good morning!

We appreciate you taking the time to send in this review. I am so pleased to hear that you are happy with our service department. We hope to see you again!

LL
Lawrence L.
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Dept./ Lisa R.
Efficient,friendly, organized, with great communication and professionalism.

Thank you so much for your comments! I forwarded your review along to Lisa. Please come see us again soon!

SF
Stacey F.
Oldsmar, FL
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
03/18/2014 Category: Service
Great Service but bad telephone operator
Great experience with Cindy in the service department, but Fitzgerald needs to get better operators on their main phone line.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/18/2014

I appreciate your review! I passed them along to both Cindy and the switchboard supervisor. It's feedback like this that helps us improve. Thank you for your business!

Ron H.
Safety Harbor, FL
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
Service Reps and mechanics
Service Reps are knowledgable, helpful and friendly. Service was performed in an efficient manner.

Thank you for the review. I passed your comments along to the service advisor who helped you. We appreciate your business!

AUSTIN M.
2010 Hyundai Accent
Quality of Service High
The quality of service and the knowledgeable staff lets me know that my 2010 Accent is in good hands

Thank you for your comments. Let us know if we can be of service to you in any way. We hope to see you again soon!

Sheila H.
Oldsmar, FL
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
I was very pleased at the service that was preformed on my 2600 Sonata

Thank you for the response. Please come see us again!

AK
ANTHONY K.
03/17/2014 Category: Service
Arrived early, completed quickly, great service.

I'm glad we were able to get you fixed up early! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and we hope to see you again soon!!

DF
DAVID F.
2004 Hyundai Tiburon
03/17/2014 Category: Service
overcharge on labor for your screwups
it took 4 1/2 days to complete a repair

I hope that my explanation helped clarify the labor charges. As we discussed, there was a billing issue regarding a freight charge that should not have been billed to you for a part that we provided to you at no charge as it failed during the repair.

I was happy to hear that you were in receipt of your refund. I apologize for the billing error and I appreciate you bringing it to my attention. Please feel free to contact me directly if you ever need anything else.

JACQUELINE B.
Dunedin, FL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/14/2014 Category: Service
Open and friendly
Always had good service!!!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/15/2014

Thank you for taking the time to send in this review. We always love to hear when our customers are happy. Let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you!

LW
LOUIS W.
2010 Hyundai Accent
03/12/2014 Category: Service
New Car Purchasing Experieince
Mark Silver, Debbie Greene, and Kevin Jeffcoat were excellent and made my wife and me feel like valued customers and not just a number. we will definitely recommend this dealership to potential customers.

We appreciate your comments! I forwarded your review along to Mark, Debbie and Kevin. Please come see us again soon!

VA
VICTOR A.
2012 Hyundai Veloster
service
Very happy with service

I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our service. Please come see us again!

UD
UNSAL D.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
03/11/2014 Category: Service
Everything was a breeze ... from appointment to final pick up

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your business. Please come see us again!

CARLINE B.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Curteous and professional
At Fitzgerald Auto Mall Dealer you are guaranteed to have courteous and professional staffs who will handle your issues as quick as possible.

We appreciate your comments! I am very happy to hear that you are pleased with the staff and the service we provide. Please come see us again!

Jerry F.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/06/2014 Category: Service
communications
I receive good communications from the service department before, during and after I bring my car in for servicing.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 03/10/2014

We appreciate you taking the time to send in a review. I forwarded your comments along to the advisor who helped you. Please come see us again soon!

DEBRA W.
Tarpon Springs, FL
03/05/2014 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful
Very happy with all the services that has been done.

We appreciate your comments. Please let us know if there is anything we can ever help you with!!

GF
GERALD F.
Dunedin, FL
03/03/2014 Category: Service
Last visit
Great attention by service advisor. Need better office and waiting room facilities

Thank you for taking the time to send in this review. I am happy to hear that you were happy with the treatment you received from your advisor.

As far as the office is concerned, you are absolutely right. We are currently planning a remodel of the office area and an expansion of the shop. So you should start seeing some progress there coming up shortly!

We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again!