4.6

Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5Overall Rating 4.7356291/5rating 4.7356291
Overall Rating 2.35057/5Overall Rating 2.35057/5rating 2.35057rating 2.35057rating 2.35057

PC
PETER C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/21/2014 Category: Service
Best sales and service dealership
Great pricing on vehicles and most importantly the after sale, service department advisers are excellent.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/24/2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit this review! We appreciate your business!!

LN
LEONA N.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
11/20/2014 Category: Service
Customer un-satisfaction
Your service adviser was great, knowledgeable, courteous. The job that was done was very good. Your waiting room was inadiquete, and uncomfortable. Your dealership policy was not in keeping with the quality of your service. As a courtesy to your loyal customer the least you could have done was wash my car. Really. Such a small act would go a long way.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/28/2014

I am sorry to hear that despite the service being performed well and you being pleased with the consultant who assisted you that you were so disappointed with your visit. You touched on two things on which we are currently working. In fact, we met with the county just last week working on preliminary building permits for an expansion of the service department and the addition of an automated car wash. Unfortunately, until we can make those improvements we are very limited with respect to washing cars. The facility currently lacks an adequate drainage system to accommodate water for a service wash. We're hoping to correct that very soon.

BL
BRIAN L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/19/2014 Category: Service
Routine maintenance
Took my car in for a routine oil and filter change. During the safetly inspection it was noticed that there was a nail in on of the tires. My advisor Todd contacted me and explained what was found. I had the tire repaired during this visit also and appreciate the attention to detail when they go over their safety checks. I now have piece of mind knowing this was done seeing as how it is my wife's car.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/19/2014

I'm happy to hear that we were able to help you avoid a problem like that! I passed your comments along to Todd. Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We appreciate your business!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2014 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
My unexpected car problem was handled quickly and efficiently. I dropped in when I discovered I had a serious safety issue with my vehicle while on the road, and I was helped right away. Great service team!

Glad to hear that we were able to get your problem resolved. We appreciate your business!

LK
LORA K.
Dunedin, FL
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/18/2014 Category: Service
Auto Maintenance
Very professional, friendly& effecient Staff!
Excellent in their scheduling & accomodating their customers!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/18/2014

We appreciate your comments! Thank you for taking the time to share them with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Tarpon Springs, FL
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/17/2014 Category: Service
Review
Service people nice, wait time not bad, did all required service, well price not exactly what I was expecting more than I thought

I appreciate your comments. I did take a moment to look at your invoice and it looks like it was a routine service for the mileage. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is something specific about your bill that is troubling to you. I can be reached by phone at 727-799-1800 X19318 or you can email me at coffeye@fitzmall.com.

Palm Harbor, FL
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
11/17/2014 Category: Service
E-Z drop off and pick up
done right the first time.

I'm happy to hear that we were able to get you fixed up! Please come see us again!

ANITA-RAE M.
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/14/2014 Category: Service
The People
It was quick and friendly service
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/14/2014

Thank you for your comments!! We appreciate your business.

OB
OLGA B.
2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
11/11/2014 Category: Service
Great place to get your car serviced
I am a Fitzgerald customer since 2009 and very satisfied! Great team of professionals you can count on to fix any problem. Special thank you to Anthony Lackey for outstanding customer service!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/12/2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. I forwarded a copy along to Anthony. We appreciate your business!

SK
SCOTT K.
Palm Harbor, FL
Service on Time
They changed by battery in under 15 minutes and had me out the door and on the road again.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/11/2014

Thank you for the review. 15 minutes is super fast! I'm happy that we were able to get you fixed up so quickly! Please come see us again.

JN
JOHN N.
Oldsmar, FL
Fitz Clearwater Hyundai service Department Great
The Clearwater Fiz Hyundai dealer is very good and runs a great shop. The only problem is the Car has had too many repairs in the 4 years that I have owned and would not recommend a Sonata based on the parts repair history

Thank you for your comments, especially your recommendation of us despite your frustration with the vehicle. If there are any specific concerns with your vehicle with which I can assist you, please feel free to contact me directly. I can be reached by phone at 727-799-1800 X19318 and my email address is coffeye@fitzmall.com.

RP
RAYMOND P.
2007 Hyundai Azera
11/08/2014 Category: Service
Prompt, and friendly
excellent service. What happened to free car wash?
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/08/2014

Good morning!

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. The car wash is down for the time being due to an issue with water runoff. We're currently working with a site engineer to correct this issue and it is our intention to purchase an automated car wash at the same time. Hopefully we'll be breaking ground on that project within the next couple of months.

We appreciate your business!

DONALD D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2014 Category: Service
fast, competent service
I had just bought the car a few months before, a Hyandai sedan and I couldn't shift into park. Turned out to be a loose shift handle. Hyandai in Clearwater took me right away though they were booked full that day and fixed the problem. Also did an oil change.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/05/2014

I am happy to hear that we were able to get you back on the road! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon!

JOHN D.
Tarpon Springs, FL
2012 HYUNDAI TUCSON
11/04/2014 Category: Service
Great staff and excellent service!
Always the best at Fitzgerald's at Countryside.

Thank you for submitting this review. We appreciate it! Please come see us again soon!

TC
TODD C.
New Port Richey, FL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
GREAT as Always
I will not take my car anywhere else. Fitzgerald is the BEST! Thank you and keep up the great customer service and work!!
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/04/2014

Thank you for coming to see us! We appreciate your business!!

EH
EMILY H.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2014 Category: Service
Friendliness, courtesy and respect of all employees I have encountered on each visit.
This facility offers not only friendliness, courtesy and respect, but a thoroughness and professional attitude in all areas of their dealings with customers.

Thank you for taking the time to submit this wonderful review. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again soon!

SUE M.
St. Petersburg, FL
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
11/03/2014 Category: Service
Excellent service, professional treatment, done right
Recently, had some service done at Fitzgerald Hyundai and as usually very well pleased.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/03/2014

Thank you for the review. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with your recent service. We hope to see you again soon!

ROBERT H.
2002 Hyundai Elantra
11/01/2014 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service area.
Although it is hard to tell exactly where to stop for the auto drop off at the service area, the service was great. I was greeted quickly and directed to the service office. The service advisor was immediately available, and had my info from the online appointment that I had made online. I found the waiting area to be comfortable with counters and power for my outlet for my tablet. The pagers are a great help. The service was performed quickly, and at an acceptable price. The service technician did forget to remove the old oil change sticker that was lying on the floor - but that is totally minor.
Eric C., President from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 11/01/2014

We appreciate your comments! Thank you for your business. Please come see us again!

JEANNINE G.
2012 HYUNDAI ACCENT
11/01/2014 Category: Service
The Mr. Fitzgerald et al
Mr. Fitzgerald's great commercials is what attracted me to go to your location. Afterwards I found out also what a great dealership you are. As a "senior citizen" lady, it is important that I feel I well be dealt with in an honest way and it was that way the day I bought my car to the present throughout all the maintenance work I've had done there and the way your service department operates is excellent. I can go to your waiting room, drink delicious coffee and bring my little dog and even waiting is a pleasant experience. I recommend Fitzgerald Hyundai to all my friends.

We appreciate you taking the time to submit this great review of our service department. Please come see us again soon!

PN
PHILIP N.
Largo, FL
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/31/2014 Category: Service
Great Service Facility
I have been coming to Fitzgerald Hyundai service department for the three years that I have owned my Sonata. I have always had prompt, courteous, and overall excellent service. I could not ask for more.

Thank you for posting this review. We appreciate your business!