4.6

Ron B.
04/24/2020
Maintenance service
Everything was completed very timely today. I always appreciate the customer service provided by Brandon.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/24/2020

We appreciate your review of our service department. Thank you for being a part of the Fitzgerald family. Have a wonderful weekend.

DF
David F.
Palm Harbor, FL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Everything was 5 Star except...
I could not give a 5 Star. Each time I go in and the do a car wash the front License Plate gets bent...it is such a beautiful Plate showing a Sunset and Sail boat in Dunedin Florida.....new one since the last one got bent really bad....

Rebecca H.
Great customer service!!
I have purchased 2 cars from Fitzgerald, my most recent one being a brand new Hyundai Sonata. The customer service and service department is extraordinary!!! They have fixed EVERYTHING that has gone wrong with my car. I soooo appreciate their professionalism, their kindness, and their expertise!

Oldsmar, FL
professional and prompt service
Between my husband and I, we have bought and serviced our last 4 new Hyundai Sonata(s) and 1 new Hyundai Elantra at Fitzgerald's.

Ozona, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2020 Category: Service
First car service
Great service today. Done in the time promised. Thanks
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/22/2020

Thank you for your review and your business. We look forward to helping you with all your vehicle needs. Have a great day.

TC
Thomas C.
St. Petersburg, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Always satisfied❗️
Oil changes are very important, the mechanics at Fitzgerald’s Hyundai never disappoint ❗️
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/21/2020

Everyone here sincerely appreciates your review of Fitzgerald!

Safety Harbor, FL
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly efficient workers and service
I was treated well, quick at taking the car in not a long wait .

Everyone here sincerely appreciates your review of Fitzgerald!

Scott S.
Melbourne, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2020 Category: Service
Fitzgerald did a great job taking care of my care. I always receive excellent service at this dealership.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/18/2020

Craig C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Brandon is the best!!!
Great service and Great service advisor

Just ok
Took 2 hours & 10 minutes for an oil change, tire rotation and replace a tail light. Routine maintenance should not take this long.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/17/2020

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

TD
Thomas D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Oil Change
Great job and reasonable price and GREAT staff.
My only disappointment was they were suppose to check the air in the tires and did not. They had 32 pounds based upon the onboard tire pressure read out and 32 pounds after. Now I will have to do it.

VS
Valerie S.
Oldsmar, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Great cars, great service, dedicated workers!
What a dedicated dealership! Despite the pandemic and threat of the Coronavirus, my service advisor, Meghan Parker made sure that my 2019 Hyundai Elantra was taken care of with the oil change, the software update, and the wonderful car wash. She also let me know what service needed to be done on my Hyundai Elantra when I come in for my next appointment. Everything was done in an orderly fashion. Of course I missed the delicious popcorn! The few people in the waiting room of the dealership made sure that they adhered to the rule of keeping their distance from one another! The car was taken care of very quickly and efficiently with all of the dedicated workers.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/16/2020

MK
Marie K.
Palm Harbor, FL
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Always dependable
Great service. Especially appreciated having my car picked up and returned after the service was completed. Very important at this time.
Big thank you for the car wash! 👍

VR
Violetta R.
04/14/2020 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 04/15/2020

LF
Lodia F.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/14/2020 Category: Service
The people that work there
I don’t mind waiting to have my car taking care of ! I trust them with my life !