Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5Overall Rating 4.719512/5rating 4.719512
Overall Rating 2.33537/5Overall Rating 2.33537/5rating 2.33537rating 2.33537rating 2.33537

Seminole, FL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
oil change
I will never buy another Hyundai just because of the ridiculous number of hours I have had to spend at the service center for simple oil changes. I can't commit to doing it for another 5 years or for another vehicle. Also, I have a normal daytime job, I have to come in on Saturdays, where there is less staff and always busy. Even when I call to make my appointment the receptionist laughs when I need a Saturday appointment and the lack of availability.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

RZ
Robert Z.
Palm Harbor, FL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Easy to do business with
I like the fact that they give you a rental right on the premises, no need to go to a rental company - easy.

Diana G.
Always honest, excellent service
Cindy King is our service adviser, and she is fantastic. Sometimes I ask about having a certain service performed, and she will tell me that we don't need that done at this time. It would be so easy for her to just go ahead and do it and charge us for it, but with her honesty and integrity, I know I can always trust what she says. And, that is an extremely valued, and all too rare, quality in this day and age. This is our second Hyundai purchased at Fitzgerald's, and both have been serviced here since we bought them.

Tampa, FL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
excellent service as usual
see review title
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

NP
Natalie P.
Largo, FL
Quick, efficient and fair
Came in for an oil change and was out in about an hour. No upselling, no nonsense, just service done right.

Roland M.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Courtesy
Went in for an oil change
Found I needed two air filters & a light bulb
Fixed the problems

Jody R.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Constantly improving to be the best
I appreciate the hospitality and service.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Honesty, friendly,, convenient, & pleasant environment..
Had a dead battery and was able to service quickly.
Very friendly and understanding staff.

PJ
Paul J.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Comfortably Serviced
Fitz has a generously spaced waiting area complete with reading material, TV, plus coffee and goodies... It all helps time go by quickly.

WM
Walter M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/22/2019 Category: Service
The service people were very polite and the service was done in a timely manner...

Safety Harbor, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Only thing that needs improvement
If the availability of appointment times was quicker, I qould use the dealership more often.

Sandra H.
Oldsmar, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great
Leo was very nice, to work up everything, so the mechanic knew what to do, and look for. The parts were in, had to wait 2 hoursor so.

LH
Linda H.
Pinellas Park, FL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Always good service and friendly staff.
Took a little longer than normal for the oil change this time and they forgot the "free" car wash, but always take this car back to this dealer.

John H.
Tarpon Springs, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Fantastic
The gentleman who waited on me was extremely mannerly and went out of his way to make me fell comfortable! You are EXTREMELY FORTUNATE TO HAVE HIM AS A EMPLOYEE ‼️

EL

Rita P.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
lack of communication
Have talked with Service Manage David Bartalis about this visit

Rita, thank you for speaking with me. We are working hard daily to decrease the amount of time vehicles are in our shop while maintaining great quality of work. I apologize that the $15.00 discount was not applied to your repair order. I turned in a check request to accounting yesterday and it should be in the mail for you in the next few days. Thank you for choosing Fitz for service and we will see you next time you come in.

Jeffrey S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Service has taken a turn for the worse
My thoughts on this visit really begin with my last visit. First, I have 4 Hyundai vehicles, two of which were purchased at Fitzgerald. On my previous visit, my wife's Azera was in for service. The passenger window motor and the A/C were both having problems. While the A/C repair was fine, the repair of the window was not. When we got the vehicle back, the door lock would not work, and the door could not be opened from the inside of the vehicle. Clearly, the mechanic didn't spot check the work for quality. This necessitated another trip to the dealer. There were also several questions about whether the bumper to bumper warranty, which we purchased from Fitzgerald, would cover the repair. Ultimately, it did, but it was still frustrating to have to answer questions about a warranty which you should have on file. On this current visit, I brought the car in for an oil change, tire rotation, an analysis of a brake noise (coming from rear brakes which had recently been installed by Fitzgerald), and a nut that had somehow detached itself from the inside of the rear spoiler. I had an appointment for Monday at 8:45 ( which is another issue in that the first available appointment was two weeks out from the time I set it, which is unacceptable-my last two oil changes have had to be done elsewhere because the time to get an appointment would have put me way over mileage.) I dropped the car off. I didn't hear anything until almost 4:00 PM, when the SA called me to advise that the work was being completed. When I asked what the issue was with the brakes, she couldn't tell me. She said that she would have to check and find out. I never heard anything back that day. At about 1:00 on Tuesday, I replied to the text message I had received upon dropping the car off. I got no response. At about 3:00, I called the service department, but got voicemail. I left a message. About 3:45, I got a call from the service desk saying that my car was ready. I highly suspect that my car was ready way before that, but no one had let me know. I questioned the situation with the brakes, and the service counter person (I think her name is Alexis) told me that the notes said that a 5 mile test drive had been done, and the noise wasn't heard. Everything was within specs. I picked up the car about 5:45. I asked if the nut, which I had previously ordered and prepaid from the parts department, had been installed, there was no note of it on the paperwork. Upon looking at my vehicle, it was still taped up, so it was obvious that no one had looked at the issue, despite the service document having the problem written on it and highlighted with a marker. Since my service adviser had left for the day, another adviser said that it was clearly an oversight. He said that he would leave a note for Ms. Parker, and they would "make it right" the following day. I paid my bill, which I thought was high for the work done. When I got in my car, I took a closer look at my bill and noticed that I had not received by $35.00 credit. I had to go back into the office and get the credit applied. I also noticed that my dash camera had been disconnected. Someone had tried to reconnect it and had plugged the power supply into the wrong connection. Why would someone disconnect my dash cam? Did anyone really take a five mile test drive? I decided to wait to see what the "making it right" promise would bring. By the afternoon of the following day, I had not heard anything. That afternoon, I called the number for the service manager, leaving a thorough voicemail. I got no response. The following day, I had heard nothing. That afternoon (Thursday), I left another message for the service manager at the number provided on the paperwork. The voicemail clearly identified the service manager's name, so I no I had the right number. It is now Monday, and I still have not received a call. I am very disappointed. I am actually contemplating a new vehicle purchase, and David Warner is the best salesman I have ever worked with. But at this point, I would be reluctant to buy from Fitzgerald. Any one of these problems would be no big deal, but when you combine them, it is really unacceptable, particularly the lack of communication and the failure of the service manager to respond to two messages.
DAVID M B., Service Director from Fitzgerald's Countryside Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

PS

PS
Parker S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/20/2019 Category: Service
I felt myself growing old while waiting for an oil change
Service department/efficiency needs improving before I return with either of my Hyundais

A member of management will be reaching out to you.

Palm Harbor, FL
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly & professional
Would tell people how good they are at Fitzeralds