Overall Rating 4.2747266/5Overall Rating 4.2747266/5Overall Rating 4.2747266/5Overall Rating 4.2747266/5rating 4.2747266
Overall Rating 2.1098879/5Overall Rating 2.1098879/5rating 2.1098879rating 2.1098879rating 2.1098879
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Jupiter, FL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Good service but a few improvements needed.
Had to call 3x's for status of service on vehicle. Didn't receive a carwash coupon. And the next service sticker wasn't replaced. Few minor errors but wouldn't go anywhere else.

02/16/2019 Category: Service
The place is great and convenient. The price for labor is not so great.
The service was good. The price, specifically the labor, was overbearing.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

We have have higher prices because we use factory part and factory train techs .  Every couples months we call around to other dealership to compare prices on all these items. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is any other question I can answer

Hyundai Service Lane Manger

Marion S.
service review
The level of customer service and the follow up by those servicing my car was reassuring. The hours were also very convenient. I did not have to worry about getting there before they closed during rush hour traffic.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

We are extremely pleased to see that you had a great experience with us. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

KG
Kurt G.
Olney, MD
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great organization for check in, friendly.
My visit this time was smooth and took only an hour, quite pleased.

LJ
Lokanatha J.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Bi-Annual Service
The service was performed and completed on time, as always.

Barbara S.
Rockville, MD
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2019 Category: Service
from the first person to take my car. to the last, who gave me the bill, all were very nice and polite.
the service dept. did do what i asked them to check. nothing extra was charged. it was speedy.

Damascus, MD
02/14/2019 Category: Service

Seth S.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Simply the Best!
In the past 4 years, I have purchased 4 cars there. It is always a pleasure and I don't feel pressured or like I have been taken advantage of. Everything is transparent.

EL
Erika L.
Olney, MD
Best Experience
Loved how clean the service center is. The staff was welcoming and took great care of me and my car! Everything was seem less.. I made it to work thanks to the Uber they requested for me. I wasn’t treated this well at the luxury dealership I used for a previous car. 5 Star

Marleny S.
Great experience!
I recomend to my friends this business because the people there are helpful.

GS
Gregory S.
Clarksburg, MD
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The process was great from start to finish...
Brett Davis and Josh took great care of me while my car was getting serviced. I took my car to another shop to get some struts and mounts put on, and afterward noticed that there were some weird noises. The guys at Fitzgerald hooked up some microphones to my suspension and pinpointed the problem. They fixed the problem and gave me a free rental car while my car was in the shop! To top off the excellent service that I received, they also gave me a free car wash coupon at the Germantown Auto Spa! That's what I call great service!

Hyundai car service
Friendly people especially josh, they are helpful and supportive.

Christine B.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Would return
Liked the online scheduling system

TN
Tuan N.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Good place for car service
Good service. Good agent. Just wishing there are parts available often so time will be shorter for service.

Rockville, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Satisfaction Guaranteed
It is a good place to go and get help and understanding with issues you are dealing with your car. I have been coming here for many years and I will continue as long as I own and drive a car!

TH
Timothy H.
helpful, friendly and reliable
The staff is always helpful and friendly. The place is efficiently run, and I have confidence in their service and repair abilities.

John L.
Hyundai
When ever my car goes in they automatically take care of any recalls on my car. Car is always done in a timely manner. Everyone is very nice in the hyundai department.

Boyds, MD
Great Customer Service
The folks at Fitzgeralds Lakeforest always do a great job. From making the appointment to the quality work and quick customer service. I would definitely recommend!!

YO

James W.
Damascus, MD
02/08/2019 Category: Service
In and Out
Had a whopping 7 recalls to address. Thought it might take a couple days but ended up only taking one. Also was provided a free car rental, which made things go more smoothly (they did say the reason was Hyundai was going to pay for it, but still). I was pleasantly surprised.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019