Overall Rating 4.2948703/5Overall Rating 4.2948703/5Overall Rating 4.2948703/5Overall Rating 4.2948703/5rating 4.2948703
Overall Rating 2.076924/5Overall Rating 2.076924/5rating 2.076924rating 2.076924rating 2.076924

Jon M.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Another stellar servicing for my 2014 Hyundai
Again Fitzgerald has accommodated my needs with the 60,000 mile servicing I received. Since I had to be in Baltimore the afternoon of my service date and the service manager could not be sure to have my vehicle done before then, I was afforded a charge free rental car for the day. Moreover upon examination it was found that my car did not need all of the servicet that came with a 60,000 check up which lower the amount I paid significantly. Thanks so much for both the accommodation and the service appraisal honesty.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

We are extremely happy to see that you had a great experience with us. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Sandra C.
Silver Spring, MD
2012 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Love going to the Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai!
The staff is always very attentive and friendly. The service is exceptional and I love that I don't have to make an appointment to take my car.

James B.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
n/a
n/a

Mark P.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Service Reps are good listeners...
Service Reps are good listeners & attentive to their customers needs
& personal circumstances. They are also honest about any actual service tech errors... Everyone makes a mistake occassionally only reputable, trustworthy providers are confident enough to reveal them.

08/12/2018 Category: Service
service for a recall
I felt like the welcoming host was off for the day.

David W.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service as usual.
I had made an appointment but found that I was ready ahead of time and stopped in to see if I could get the work started early. Indeed they could take my car. They serviced it early and I got almost two hours of my day back. Thank you!

08/11/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
It's the closest Hyundai dealership to me of course I'm gonna use it

Jefferson, MD
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Tech came out spoke with me and explained a few things about recalls. Service advisor was informative as well.

Mary S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Did not fix the first time!
Did not fix the first time!

Hello Mrs. Stafford,

I do apologize that the check engine light came back on after the service. It looks like the Throttle Body cleaning service was completed, it is not abnormal for the check engine light to come back on because during that service the cleaner that is used is a "foreign" substance and anytime that a foreign substance gets introduced into the vehicles intake system it will trigger the check engine light.

Once again, I apologize and wish we would've caught it before you left. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me!

MK
Myung K.
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly members.

LJ
Lokanatha J.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Biannual Maintenance Visit
Things are done right. Associates are experienced and courteous.

KH
Katie H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and great loaner program
I really need a loaner car most of the time I come in for service, and they always cheerfully provide it. The process is hassle-free and the service reps are always very polite and clear with their explanations. I also appreciate the free car wash coupon while their car wash is closed for repairs.

Christine B.

services

SK
Stephen K.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Went in for a oil change for 20,000 miles and was given a coupon to have car wash. I like loaner program .

Michael L.
Damascus, MD
Vehicle Service
The customer service

2010 Hyundai Sonata
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Slow service
I was disappeared that the repair took days.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

We had to order a part that can not be overnighted. Due to its consider an hazardous part. So that usually takes two to three days to get part from Hyundai depot.  We are sorry for the delay on the part.

Hyundai Service Manager

IT
Ivan T.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2018 Category: Service
LOunge is great, but serivce not so
Lounge is great, thank you, however service to the car is not so great. It used to be better, for the past two times I am unlucky to receive service below expectations. Technician need to be careful not to make spills all over the engine. It's really nice when cars washed after service, but I guess they don't do it anymore. And yes, person that brings you car left mess in my car, which include paper mat on the floor and empty water bottle. My other car is Honda, and unfortunately it is huge difference when I take my car to service it at their dealerships. Hyundai, please improve. Thank youl
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

We are sorry for the poor workmanship  on your car. We will work to improve and make sure all fluid that is drop on the engine get clean up before releasing the car back. As for the carwash it will be down for about a year . We are building a five story parking deck . So are carwash is closed . If you would like we have vouchers to get your car cleaned at the auto spa in Germantown. Let me know if you have any question. Have a great day

Hyundai Service Manager

Mike S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fitzgerald Service Dept
Quick efficient service. Very pleased with this dealership and it's staff.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Melissa B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was friendly and attentive.
Josh K. from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018