4.6

North Potomac, MD
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/06/2020 Category: Service
Tire Corrosion
Since the day I drove my Hyundai off the lot, I have had problems with air leaking from one of the tires. This seems to be a defect that Hyundai does not want to fully remedy. Final analysis is Hyundai most unreliable car I ever had
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 06/06/2020

We are happy to see that you had a good experience with Jesse and our service team. We apologize with your frustration with Hyundais product. If you would like to call Hyundai customer care and voice your grievance please call  1 (800) 633-5151. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

KH
Kerry H.
Germantown, MD
06/05/2020 Category: Service
clown show service department communication
see above

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. We consider a "2" star review an absolute failure. I want to make this experience right by you. I never have heard my staff had provided "a clown show experience" and I would like the opportinuity to make this better. I will be in contact with you at some point today.  If you would like to provide us additional feedback, and if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845

301-670-4845

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. We consider a "2" star review an absolute failure. I want to make this experience right by you. I never have heard my staff had provided "a clown show experience" and I would like the opportinuity to make this better. I will be in contact with you at some point today. If you would like to provide us additional feedback, and if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845

EB
Eusebiu B.
North Potomac, MD
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Place is nice, service not so in my experience
Few things went wrong.
Made appointment via Blue-link and the requested service was clear: oil change and tires rotation including a 30$ car wash coupon.My wife took my car in since I was working. She called me desperately to ask me what do I need done to the car since they didn’t have the specifics. Told her exactly what was included in the price I was presented for my car specifically. She waited 2 hours (instead of one) before she asked the receptionist what was wrong. Nobody told her anything all these 2 hours. She paid the amount I previously agree upon but without the car wash coupon.
The other experience, also pretty bad but I didn’t realize right away: the roof molding trim pieces were replaced under warranty. Realized after that they were not painted (not sure they should’ve) and that when they pried the old ones out they put few scratches and songs all over. I love my car,I’d rather pay someone to do it in a non damaging professional manner.

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. We consider a "2" star review an absolute failure. I would like to make this better with you. I will be in contact with you at some point today.  If you would like to provide us additional feedback, and if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845

Darren L.
Monrovia, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Easy to deal with
I was in and out within an hour . Social distancing observed and we all wore our masks . Good job
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Carlin and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Richard R.
Silver Spring, MD
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous agents
During this recent stay at home order, and the possible contamination by exposure to others, Fitzgerald offered to pick up my vehicle. This courtesy was very welcomed, as I didn't want to sit in a waiting room while service was being performed.
I did drive up the next day to pay and pick up my vehicle.

Silver Spring, MD
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Quick and fast service with reasonable price.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

GM
Gary M.
Olney, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Jesse is the best!
Jesse who is a service department employee took care of me and made certain my car was fixed. He's an exceptional employee. His attitude towards making certain his customers are appropriately taken care of is number one to him. People need to be recognized for the great work they do.

Gary Manion
Cell: 301-915-7559
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Jesse and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Washington Grove, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
06/01/2020 Category: Service
The service call was perfect. Thank you, Fitzgerald.

Potomac, MD
06/01/2020 Category: Service
It is always a pleasure when Carlin is our service advisor.
Vehicle was ready in a couple of hours. Car runs well.

XT
Xenia T.
Gaithersburg, MD
2007 Hyundai Elantra
05/31/2020 Category: Service
Thank for attending to the recall issue within such a short time. Your promptness is greatly appreciated.

Xenia Tigno
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

CJ
Clyde J.
Waldorf, MD
Good Service & Quick
Carlyn Lee is the best service manager, works very well with the customers'.

TP
Teguin P.
Lanham, MD
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Bad service
Bad service by the service department . after 2 service my still have same problem . The have to be serious with customer .

We are disappointed to learn of your experience here at Fitzgerald Hyundai and will take this opportunity to improve with your feedback. We consider a "1" star review an absolute failure. I will be in contact with you within the next business day. If you would like to provide us additional feedback, and if there is anything we can do to turn your experience around, please do not hesitate to contact me at 301-670-4845.

PL
Paul L.
Derwood, MD
2007 Hyundai Elantra
05/29/2020 Category: Service
They accomplished the service quickly and with consideration.
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

David P.
Rockville, MD
2014 Hyundai Accent
05/23/2020 Category: Service
The level of service is consistent and reliable
My car runs better after I took my 2014 Hyundai Accent in for a coolant flush, rotate tires, and change oil and filter. On May 19th. The brakes are firmer and the tires are perfect. The only drawback to my visit is that the add-on multi- point inspection page was missing from my invoice and the service advisers couldn’t find it in the computer. But at least I know nothing is wrong with the vehicle for the next 6 months except a rear wiper blade. Thank you
CHRISTOPHER S T., Service Manager from Fitzgeralds Lakeforest Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

We are delighted to see that you had a great experience with Juan and our service team. We will continue to look forward to meeting your service needs in the future. We apologize for the confusion with the Multi-Point inspection as we have just changed over to a new tablet system. We will have it worked out for your next visit. Thank you for leaving us a positive survey response. Have a spectacular day!

Mirvla R.
Germantown, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/22/2020 Category: Service
Team : efficient- polite and fast