Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Dulce C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Jeep Liberty
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Dulce said her overall experience was horrible. She was told the cost to fix the air conditioner would be $75. Later, it was communicated the cost would be $200. They would not give her the key until the money was paid. She notified them that the air conditioner was still blowing hot air. They told her it could not be and took 2 days to schedule another appointment to bring her vehicle back. When she returned, they stated there was a leak and it would cost $2000 to fix the issue. They did not do anything to her vehicle during the first visit and should have told her they could not fix or noted it would take $2000. She would have made the decision to fix it or not. She cannot drive in a hot vehicle. They should not have treated her like this and it is not fair. She has reported to a lawyer so no one else would receive this treatment and others would be aware. She had the vehicle checked by a second facility and was told there is not a leak and this business had not done anything to her vehicle during the first visit. Also, the service was to take an hour but took 4 hours.

Ron C.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he was very dissatisfied with this service. When he got there the staff opened his vehicle door and the handle broke off. They wanted to charge him an outrageous price to fix it. They took no responsibility and handled the repair badly.

GM
George M.
Nissan Versa
02/20/2015
except for my complaint good
Unhappy because my left front fender, low down, was scratched and dented. I didn't use the car after the oil change, and the next day I saw the damage. It could only have happened at your place which was crowded and very busy.

FB
Fred B.
04/05/2014
my a/c
I am sorry about that original view. I am so confident that you will resolve my problem immediatrly as you have always done for the 15 yrs I have gone to you. This is a tough one, but I know you will come thru

04/05/2014
My A/C
first time in 15 years, I AM UNHAPPY. A/C still not right.Comes and goes off and even when on,not at full strength. I'll call on Monday
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 04/09/2014

Fred you know we always take care of any issues Please just call Us.

EB
Elliot B.
02/28/2014
E Blatt
I would not recommend this place for an oil change. My time is too valuable. Your place is fine for repairs.

02/28/2014
oil change
I made an appointment for 1 PM to have my oil changed. I arrived before 10 Min. before
1 and did not leave until 2:30 PM . There is no excuse for an oil change to take 1 1/2 hrs.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/06/2014

Our Oil Changes are done usually within the hour, We did inform customer when they arrived that we were running a half hour behind he still wanted to wait knowing it would 130 before we could see his car & the car was done on time as he was informed off apon arrival. We are sorry you were unhappy you havede been in before and know we are usually very good with timing.

Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/07/2014

We are not A quick lube Our prices are cheaper then them, All customers are told Oil Changes are an hour or less and if we are running behind we do tell you.

AP
Arnold P.
11/13/2012
Honest and thorough
Have been going to FLAWLESS FOR MANY YEARS AND THEIR WORKMANSHIP HAS REALLY BEEN FLAWLESS.

11/13/2012
Leaning
Very disappointed because I could not lean on your wife's car. Please supply beach chairs.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 11/14/2012
Arnold your review is unfair you are a regular customer and we always have treated you right that why you continue to come back and we appreicate your business, we offer seating in our waiting room and those chairs can be taken outside, my car has airbrushing that cost alot and dont allow anyone to lean it as i would azllow anyone to lean on any of my customers cars.