Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

PS
Patricia S.
Honda Civic Si
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said she only had an estimate done at this business and the place was clean.

Alan B.
Kia Soul
03/02/2017
quick, honest service; luxurious waiting room
This visit was a mixed bag. I accidentally arrived about two hours early but Jerry was able to squeeze me in - great. But because he was in a rush -which he usually is - he didnt ask whether I wanted a reg. or a synth. oil change - last two visits it was the latter - I jkust assumed they would have looked it up in my records - it was Skip who had handled it the last two times but he wasnt there. So not happy that I have to come back sooner for next oil change. He also rushed off before I could fully explain an issue with my wipers. And they replaced a bulb for my turn signal which after three weeks is now not working properly altho I realize that is not their fault - just wanted to let them know I will be bringing it in for that.

BP
Boris P.
Boynton Beach, FL
01/18/2017 Category: Service
Boris said there is a noise coming from the front tire on the driver's side.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 01/19/2017

If there is an issue please to bring it back for us to see what the nosie is as all we did was replace wheel studs. We stand by our work.

Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 01/19/2017

A low review is not fair when you have not brought the car back to see what the problem is

CR
Christine R.
07/31/2014
oil change package
Was told on checking in for an oil change, was told all the fluids would be checked. got home after picking up the car and found the wiper reservoir and the radiator coolant reservoir bone dry. Will return because have had good service in the past.

n

Asha M.
Boca Raton, FL
02/21/2014
Oil Change
I had to wait there from 10:45 AM till 12:50 for an oil Change and look at the muffler. I found it too long. Secondly I never got any detailed reading of an oil change. I have no idea what was checked and its status. When asked I was told that wait another ten minutes and we will write it for you. Not acceptable.
Jerry C. from Flawless Automotive Repair Inc responded on 03/06/2014

We are sorry you are unhapppy but we tell every customer within a hour for Oil changes & yours was done but you wanted you exhaust fixed that day it took time to locate the parts as the parts needed are not easy found you chose to wait hopeing to fix same day, Customer was informed parts were located & are special order would take 2 days to get and was givien a printed estiamte for exhaust work & aslso a paid recipit for the Oil change, she said she would be back for the exhaust to be done so with knowing all that was said & done her review comes as a shock becuase we were trying to do as she wanted and thats why she was here 2 hours.

Rob B.
Boca Raton, FL
11/06/2013
rebate
My only complaint is that I was told over the phone that I would receive a mail-in rebate with the purchase of 4 tires and I never received this.

HM
Hanan M.
Toyota Tercel
08/12/2013 Category: Service
Hanan said she was not completely satisfied because of the price.

Daniel C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/11/2013
Reliable, Honest
If I had to mention a negative it would be I was not told nor did the coupon mention when I presented my coupon for an oil change that payment must be cash