PS
PAUL S.
Volvo 240
knowledgable
I have an '88 Volvo.Fred knows the model from experience,difficult to find nowadays.

MARC D.
They Know What They're Doing
The catalytic converter in my 1999 Accord was stolen, and and Barry, Fred, and the crew over at Fred's Wrenchouse fixed it for a very reasonable price, while keeping the costs down so my insurance company didn't consider it to be a total loss. Thanks, guys. You rock.

KIM B.
Saturn VUE
An honest shop
Took my car in because it was completely dead. Dreading the scenario we just went through with my daughter's car but it turned out to just be a dead battery. Didn't try to tell me it was something else and charged me minimal amount for the time they spent checking it out thoroughly to be sure that was all that was wrong. Sad that I'm surprised at honest service but thrilled to have a place to get it.

MN

APINUN R.
Oakland, CA
10/02/2019
Power Steering Fix
Been coming to Fred's for over a year and always does great honest work.

Nissan Rogue
10/01/2019
Awesome Service!
My car wouldn’t start, Called Freds and they were able to accept my car immediately and was done done same day! Great service!!

ROSS G.
Berkeley, CA
Nissan Pickup
09/28/2019
They know me and treat me well. My truck is always fixed right and I can depend on their work. When it is fixed it is fixed.
I like Fred's Wrenchouse. It may be tightly packed but things get done and done well. That is why I keep coming back. Trust.

DN
Drew N.
Nissan Frontier
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Drew said that they did a great job. It was done on time at the price they said it would be. The work has held up well. The main thing is that they explained things well as they went through.

09/18/2019
Great Service!
Extremely friendly and professional service at a reasonable price!

Jim S.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the business explained everything they were going to do. They got the wrong part so it was delayed a few days, but they told him.

Allen B.
Dodge Durango
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Allen said the service was good and he likes the guy.

LG
Lorne G.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Lorne said he has been a customer for several years and they always do a good job.

DEVIN C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/27/2019
Straight Shooters
Fred's is always a great experience. Personalized, honest, hard working individuals. You feel you and your vehicle are being taken care of. I will continue to be loyal so long as their service is of this caliber.

ROSS G.
Berkeley, CA
Mazda Protege
08/27/2019
Great people, quick service.
It was fast. I was in and out in about 5 minutes. Car performs soooo much better. Even my wife likes it now!!!

MARILYN C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/26/2019
Fred knew exactly the problem and remedy when my car didn't pass smog. He was efficient and prompt in making the fix.