MEGAN M.
08/13/2020
Best customer service, detail oriented, always satisfied with their work
I called to see if I could bring my car in for a second opinion on an issue I had been quoted a rather large amount, which I wasn’t sure I wanted to spend on my old car. I live out of the area but I’ve had Fred do work for me before & I trusted him. I left the car for the day, when I came to get it, Fred explained the work that was done, even taking the time to show me how everything was supposed to work on the computer. Every detail was explained, which I appreciated. I couldn’t make a decision whether to get the work done or not, I needed some time to think about it. Fred understood & said if I choose to get another vehicle, I could bring it in for a thorough check up before I bought it. Fred & his crew are the best!!

LF
LINDA F.
Dodge Dakota
08/12/2020
Good customer service
They are detail oriented when looking for the items that need to be repaired and explain the steps taken for the repair to the customer.

RV
RICO V.
Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2020
Highly recommend
I would highly recommend. I am so happy I found this place.

Anthony B.
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said the service was good.

RF
ROB F.
07/30/2020
Fast, friendly, reasonably-priced
This is the second time bringing my Prius to Fred's. I can't say enough good things about them. The team is friendly, and the service is fast and reasonably-priced. It is often difficult to find a shop that you trust and Fred's has gained mine. Thx for the great work.

Jeff W.
Emeryville, CA
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said the business has been doing good service on his diesel vehicle for the last 10 years and he will be going back in on Monday for some additional work

FF
FLAVIO F.
Volkswagen Tiguan
07/18/2020
Outstanding
Outstanding service as always. Friendly environment, knowledgeable staff. I couldn't say anything bad about this business.

CL
CARMELA L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/11/2020
fast and reliable service
I have found a reliable and competent service provider, Fred took the time to explain all my cars needs, and I even could understand most of what he was saying
Thanks for the car care

ROSS G.
Berkeley, CA
Nissan Pickup
07/11/2020
THEY CARE ABOUT FIXING ISSUES PROPERLY.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT AND THEY EXPECT MY VECHILE. ISSUE'S ARE ALWAYS ADDRESSED AND I ALWAYS GO AWAY VERY HAPPY.
FRED IS EASY TO CHAT WITH AND HIS LADS ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL SO I NEVER WORRY WHEN DRIVING AWAY. ONE HAPPY CAMPER.

PY
PETER Y.
07/07/2020
Very helpful shop!!!
I was help by Barry to get an estimate the previous week then I was help by Fred when I bought the car in. They are both very personal as well as professional. I would highly recommend Fred's Wrenchouse.

TL
TOM L.
Lexus ES 350
07/02/2020
Always great customer service and quality work.

CK
CHERANJIT K.
Dodge Journey
07/02/2020
Great service good mechanic praise good
Fast friendly and the owner fred is really nice and honest

NB
Neil B.
Berkeley, CA
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Neil said the business did what they said they would do in a timely manner.

MK
Mario K.
Honda Civic Si
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Mario said he hasn't had a problem with the vehicle since they fixed it.

EC