LG
Lorne G.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Lorne said he has been a customer for several years and they always do a good job.

DEVIN C.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/27/2019
Straight Shooters
Fred's is always a great experience. Personalized, honest, hard working individuals. You feel you and your vehicle are being taken care of. I will continue to be loyal so long as their service is of this caliber.

ROSS G.
Mazda Protege
08/27/2019
Great people, quick service.
It was fast. I was in and out in about 5 minutes. Car performs soooo much better. Even my wife likes it now!!!

MARILYN C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/26/2019
Fred knew exactly the problem and remedy when my car didn't pass smog. He was efficient and prompt in making the fix.

ROSS G.
Nissan Pickup
08/24/2019
TRUST
Terrific service. Never felt better.

RN
Robert N.
Ford Crown Victoria
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he took his vehicle in and they fixed it.

JOSE A.

KAREN K.
Richmond, CA
Hyundai Tucson
Great service, as always
I took my car in for an oil change (and all that goes with it) and to check/change the timing belt. As always, the service was done quickly and thoroughly. I trust their diagnostics and recommendations and am never disappointed.

JOLENE C.
08/20/2019
My visit to Freds Wrenchouse was great. This is my second time having my car serviced at Fred’s. They are always very clear with the issues and accurate with the estimates and provide excellent customer service.

CARL S.
Marana, AZ
08/19/2019
Always friendly and professional
With all the various garages in the area, I always look forward to taking my car to Fred's Wrenchouse. The guys are always friendly, very professional, and handle anything that my car needs --- from a simple oil change to something more complex. I look forward to my next appointment.

DAVID P.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/18/2019
Fred's Baled Me Out of a Jam
I had a self-inflicted car problem when a DIY job went terribly wrong, stranding me, and making me miss work. I had the car towed to Fred's (who had worked on it once before). They got to it the same day and properly re-did the job that I botched. Then they only charged me for what the original maintenance would have cost - I expected a "stupid-fee". They were very professional and didn't kid me about it too badly either!

Petaluma, CA
Honda Civic Coupe
08/16/2019
Great would go back
I got a quote to replace all my AC from another shop but after consulting Fred’s Wrenchouse, it was recommended to flush the system. That worked and my car is happy and cold. They did a great job, saved me hundreds of dollars, and I would definitely come back again.

VB
VICTORIA B.
08/16/2019
Excellent customer service!
Kind, friendly and do exactly as they say they will do. Taking my car to the shop is almost as fun for me as getting a root canal at the dentist. This was a painless experience. I will be Fred's Wrenchouse customer for life!

MA
Matthew A.
Acura TL
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Matthew said the place was nice, did a good job and had good mechanics.

PD
PAM D.
Kia Rondo
08/14/2019
Repair and Service
Excellent customer service ! Repairs and replacements always done in a timely manner.