Latest Review over 2 years ago

Chris S.
Selma, CA
07/31/2017
Like to rip off loyal customers
Grandparents car broke down yesterday and had to bring car in to get fixed. Only had 52000 miles. They were told they would know what was wrong with car by 2. Well by 4 they decided to call the dealership where they were told it would cost 834 to fix. After my grandfather argued the lady(Margy or marget some name with a m) she found a way to add another 200 onto the bill. Most of the stuff on the bill was only recommend maintenance and not necessary knowing from being a factory trained technician. I drove down picked up the car and spent only 87 dollars to fix the car they wanted 1064 for. Have lost my business amd my company's business amd also my grandparents who have bought amd serviced their car with future Ford for over 10 years

Anne S.
01/28/2015 Category: Service
Horrible service
Buying the car was the easy part. But of course everyone is nice when you are dishing out $20000... I went in about a month later for the first oil change, we were told it would take an hour( which is ridiculously long for an oil change) and it took almost 4 hours... They did nothing. Next we went in for our second clutch change and we were told, with certainty, that it would be done in one day... He calls me as I'm on my way to pick it up and says it wouldn't be done until the next night because they didn't have time to work on it... Are you kidding me... Is my car not as important to be done when they say its going to.. Then they say I have to pay for my own rental??? Worst service ever.

LC
Lee James C.
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Stood and waited
Usually very efficient, it took a while (3-5 min.) for staff to greet me. 3 on their computers in their booths and a couple walking around... once greeted it was 4-5 star. Cashier was especially friendly. Service up to this event has been 5-star. I'm sure this was an anomaly. I am very pleased with Future Ford overall.

Robin L R.
FORD ESCAPE
buying my car
There was no pressure to buy. Salesman was polite,friendly and professional. They answered all my questions.

Alicia M.
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly!
Everyone I dealt with was efficient personable and great! Will definitely keep going back.

AW
Albert E W.
FORD FOCUS
Future Ford
Friendly, efficient and helpful.

Jacqueline S.
FORD MUSTANG
Treated With Respect
This was a very pleasant experience. No pressure at all. Felt very comfortable. I was made to feel as if I were just making new friends. The salesman was very informative.

Kate B.
Livingston, TX
FORD E250 VAN
01/02/2015 Category: Service
Took a lotta time
I deducted one star because of the time involved. I really believe I was 'forgotten'. For a routine oil change and checkup, it took over two hours. I was early for my 8:30 appointment, and it was almost 11:00 when I final drove out. Not until I asked about my vehicle did it suddenly materialize as done. I know construction is going on, so that probably slowed down the works, but I would have appreciated an update since I was sitting in the waiting room.

AH

ES
Estelle S.
FORD FUSION
auto maintenance
in and out as fast as possible and work done correctly

GG
George F G.
FORD FUSION
01/01/2015 Category: Service
Fast service with friendly crew.
I wait for my car for routine service. This was the fastest in-and-out I have experienced.

Liz S.
FORD EXPEDITION
Oil Change
I didn't have to wait too long for my oil change. I would come more often if it weren't so expensive. I had a coupon. It is good to be able to get a ride if needed.

Ronald M.
12/31/2014 Category: Service
Took care of problem
The Service Adjuster Mark listened to our needs and had the car fixed correctly.

NC
Nav C.
FORD ESCAPE
12/31/2014 Category: Service
I keep going back for the same problem.
I have been going back to Future Ford for the same problem for my vehicle. Even though my car is under extended warranty and I do not have to pay for the repairs, taking it back and forth for the same issue is becoming a hassle. At this rate, I will never purchase another Ford vehicle again. If you would like more info on my claim, call me 559-974-0553

KG
Katlin Nicole G.
FORD FIESTA
12/30/2014 Category: Sales
Clean and professional
Compared to other dealerships we saw that day, this one cared about use and what we could afford instead of the sale. Thank you so much for being a part of my first car!!