Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71
3.7

Latest Review over 2 years ago

CV
Christian J V.
07/26/2014 Category: Service
Wait too long to service vehicle
Factory defect took 3 times to get fixed. Every time I came in there were many cars ahead of mine. Small fix took over 5 hours. The service staff was nice and very accommodating. The courtesy shuttle staff was great. I hope once they get the new shop built service will run much quicker.
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 07/28/2014

Im so sorry for long wait It was nice talking with you and meeting you  Again im so sorry when you have a chance please give me a call Thank you

VW
Virgil L W.
Sanger, CA
FORD EDGE
07/25/2014 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly
samefriendly same as above
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 07/28/2014

Thank you so much see you next service

Bob B.
07/25/2014 Category: Service
Richie/service representative
Richie was very nice and kept me up to date on what was going on with my car and when I could expect to get it back
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 07/25/2014

Roger A B.
FORD EDGE
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Nearly Perfect
I use future Ford for my car maintenance and repairs because of the personal service I receive and the good work they do. They nearly always get it right - and when they don't, I find they are quick to correct the situation in my favor. I appreciate the shuttle to my office and the personal attention to my needs.
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 07/22/2014

Thank you for coming in also nice talking with you

RL
Ronald L L.
Firebaugh, CA
FORD EXPEDITION
07/21/2014 Category: Service
The noise in the car is gone, they fixed it. When I got home my husband asked me for the part they replaced I said they didn't give it to me, he said they should have.
Was not very impressed with my attendant, he was very rude, I dealt with him on 2 different dates.
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 07/22/2014

Im very sorry  If you can give me a call so we can talk about this

Joseph B.
07/20/2014 Category: Service
Not too shabby
Even when the service took longer than expected, the service group was doing their best to get it done as soon as they could.
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 07/22/2014

We are sorry for long wait time  Thank you for coming in

CP
Cynthia M P.
NISSAN PATHFINDER
07/18/2014 Category: Sales
Friendly staff
Sales and finance staff very friendly

Robert D R.
07/15/2014 Category: Sales
Very satisfied
The sales rep and sales mgr were a pleasure a to deal with. Both were polite, professional, and not overbearing.

AH
Alberto H.
07/14/2014 Category: Sales
oil change
we need a shuttle on saturdays too.

Chrissie S.
07/13/2014 Category: Sales
Quick friendly service
Bought a car in 2 hours!! Just need the car detailed, they just rinsed it off! Friendly staff!

John P S.
Lindsay, CA
07/12/2014 Category: Service
employees are friendly and keep updates on vehicle status
My only negative comment about service is I didn't receive a full detail of my vehicle
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 07/14/2014

Please give me a call

W
Walter And Elizabeth Baun Family Trust
FORD FUSION
07/12/2014 Category: Service
Carvowner
Very long wait for car and misstake on Bill but it was corrected.

TF
Tom F.
07/11/2014 Category: Service
great service
Good reliable service get you in and out quick
service
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 07/11/2014

Thank you very much see you next service

Mark A H.
07/10/2014 Category: Service
Great shuttle service
Daniel Herrera goes the extra mile for me. He is the best! Look forward to the new building.
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 07/10/2014

Thank you very much for coming in see you next time

RL
Rebecca L.
07/10/2014 Category: Service
service
fast and efficient service. however I'm still disturbed that my car is NOT receiving the gas mileage that was advertized by Ford
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 07/10/2014

Thank you for coming in to have your car serviced here Sorry about the gas mileage

John M R.
Madera, CA
07/09/2014 Category: Sales
Sales gentleman extremely authentic.
Comfortable experience. Though do have some questions. And will be making a call to get information needed.

Connor J H.
07/06/2014 Category: Service
Service personnel get the job done
Took vehicle in for recall service. Service personnel provided me with a rental so my life wasn't disrupted.
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 07/07/2014

Thank you for coming in Have a great week

Jake M H.
FORD FUSION
07/02/2014 Category: Service
Great customer service, missing one star for the wait time. I had an 8am appt. and it wasn't finished until after 10am. No use for an appt.
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 07/07/2014

Im sorry about the wait with a appt. Thankyou for coming in please give me a call

David S.
Good service, good people
Friendly staff. They completed the work quickly, advised me of concerns for future repairs.
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 07/02/2014

Clarence C.
LINCOLN TOWN CAR
07/02/2014 Category: Service
close to home and friendly folks.
oil change service. was told my car need a recall for steering shaft check. promised one hour wait. was there about two and a half hrs. i took a nap...
samuel s. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 07/02/2014

Sorry for the extra time you had to wait  Thank you for coming in see you next service