Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71
3.7

Latest Review over 2 years ago

S
Seashore Medical Practice
FORD TRANSIT CONNECT
05/14/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Nice and clean. Water for the customers, coffee in the morning. Friendly staff
Tracy G. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 05/15/2014

Thank You very much see you next time

KF
Kevin J F.
FORD FIESTA
05/14/2014 Category: Sales
Low pressure old time car dealer
Pretty good place to deal with. I made an offer on the internet for a car and they accepted. There were a couple things I didn't like but not as bad as I have seen before.

BL
Brittany L L.
FORD ESCAPE
05/13/2014 Category: Service
fast and friendly
I had a scheduled oil change and when I arrived an associate ce right out to me to get started. While waitkng I was offered coffee and muffins and asked if I needed a ride anywhere. When all done the ladies at the counter were very friendly!
Tracy G. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 05/15/2014

Thank you for coming  to our dsealership see you next time

EB
Ed B.
MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS GS
05/12/2014 Category: Service
oil & filter
Coupon stated it came with the oil &filter exchange but got a tire rotation
Tracy G. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 05/15/2014

Thank you for coming in see you next time

HK
Hazel K.
FORD FOCUS
05/11/2014 Category: Service
good priced, friendly, comfortable waiting room
My guy forgot to wash the car. He offered when I pointed it out but I was ready to go.
Tracy G. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 05/15/2014

I'm Sorry  about the wash next time if near by come in we will wash your car

BK
Bob J K.
FORD ESCAPE
05/08/2014 Category: Service
new car repair
They took care of my problem right away. I came in the afternoon and they said to leave it. They were so quick that I could have stayed there and waited instead of going home.
Tracy G. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 05/15/2014

Thank You Mr.King see you next time for your next service

EM
Edward J M.
04/21/2014 Category: Service
Service and warranty service
Was great and prompt. Not like my review.. The only thing that bugged me is they needed to keep my truck til Saturday. I asked for a ride and was no problem. Sat came and I asked for a pu. Told me they would see what they could do since not a normal day. Finally called and said they were on their way.
Tracy G. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 05/15/2014

I'm Sorry about the long wait for your pick up next service we will be fast and imform you at all times see you next service

Mike M.
Porterville, CA
04/13/2014 Category: Service
Good communication
The dealership provided a rental car and the service was good. The price was steep, but the dealership was professional and courteous.

Thank you very much see you next service Samuel S 559 294-6325

Benito M.
FORD MUSTANG
04/13/2014 Category: Sales
I was contempt with the work on my car
I took my car in to repair a rear main seal. I did have to go back again to tighten a lose converter cover but the service was great. I had full knowledge of where my car was, when it was done and they even had someone to pick me up at my house so I could pick up my vehicle. I recommend seeing Nick.

Domenick S.
FORD EXPLORER
04/10/2014 Category: Service
Was expecting a car wash
The last time I went for an oil change, I got a complimentary car wash. This time, my car was there for 8 hours for an oil change, tire rotation, keys not working properly, recall issues, and I had an air filter put in, but I ended up taking it to red carpet carwash afterwards. I'm 8 months pregnant, I had hoped to get a pity carwash out of it at the very least. Other than that, everything was fine.

Jerry D.

Lucy V.
FORD FUSION
04/07/2014 Category: Service
fast and friendly
was told there was a mail in rebate but
it was no longer available when I got there

GD
Gerald V D.
FORD EXPEDITION
04/06/2014 Category: Service
My Review
Service was off drom the usual standard of service. Return of my vehicle kept getting delayed.

PJ
Paul J.
FORD FUSION
04/02/2014 Category: Service
service was good thank s
Lacked a little compassion for the customer, I had to almost get in front of the ser.manager to get info about what was wrong with my car. Yes it was covered with warranty I still wanted to under stand. If I did not ask I was handed the paper work and the car was done.

Raul M.
04/01/2014 Category: Sales
It was ok

Jerry S P.
FORD EXPEDITION
03/30/2014 Category: Service
Customer service
Friendly and professional service.

Larry S.
Kings Canyon National Park, CA
03/30/2014 Category: Service
consistency is the rule
Although I purchased my truck elsewhere, I have been coming to Future for service for nearly two years because of the "service". There are cheaper places in town but you get what you pay for. Unless something changes with the service dept I will be coming back for another two years.

Don D.

BP
Bret P.
03/21/2014 Category: Service
Good Experience
Good job. Actually went just as stated over the phone the day before. The drop off area was a little confusing - which line to get in, etc

DE
Donald M E.
LINCOLN TOWN CAR
03/18/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful service
The service center is within close proximity to our home. My only concern is the cost.