Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71
3.7

Latest Review over 2 years ago

Roberta A B.
02/03/2014 Category: Sales
Ford Review
It was a great experience!
Tracy G. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 02/04/2014

That's exactly what we strive for.

RL
Ronald L L.
Firebaugh, CA
FORD EXPEDITION
02/01/2014 Category: Service
The people are very nice and professional. Always keep you adviced with what is going on with your vehicle.
l will have to return to have the brakes checked again, because they are still making a screeching sound when I back up which is one of the thing I told them when I went in.

SD
Stanley M D.
01/29/2014 Category: Service
car service
all went fine but the only thing was I was told my car would be washed for no charge then it wasn't. I didnt ask for a car wash it was offered so didnt think that was right otherwise was pleased with everything

Jack F.
Sanger, CA
FORD EXPEDITION
01/26/2014 Category: Service
Professional Work and People
They fixed my problem,very happy,will visit again when I have another problem. Very satisfied with Future Ford.
Tracy G. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 01/27/2014

Barbara B.
01/24/2014 Category: Service
hmmm
Future Ford always takes care of me. I love their service. Just find it odd that when I go for service in Clovis I see so many employees eating on the job. walking around eating, sitting at desk eating waiting on customers, eating. You approach them and their mouth is working and they can't even talk. Strange. Do you give them lunch and breaks??
Tracy G. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 01/27/2014

Thank you for your candid comments. This is a great lesson learned. Alot of times our Service Advisors choose to eat lunch at their desk to ensure nothing is missed for their clients. I feel their heart is in the right place but it does look bad. We will get better ftom this. Thanks, Tracy

CR
Cheryl L R.
Sanger, CA
FORD EDGE
01/18/2014 Category: Service
Nice people
Serviced car and all went well. Very nice gentlemen that helped us. Maybe the girl in the front show room should get rid of her bubble gum and stop with the popping bubble thing. Just a suggestion!!

Joseph L G.

TG
Tony G.
01/16/2014 Category: Service
It's about service
i was treated like a valued customer. I was thanked numerous times for choosing Future Ford, after my car was done, they washed and vaccumed it. I've been taking my Fusion there for about four years, they do a great job!!

RO
Robert J O.
FORD FOCUS
01/14/2014 Category: Service
They seemed to care.
Robert was always "on the ball" and did keep us informed on the progress. Thanks to mechanic who worked late to install Parking Brake.

Susan H W.
Clovis, CA
01/10/2014 Category: Service
Ford dealer
I have taken my car here for service since I purchased it there in Feb 2007 and have never received the promised wash/vac for various excuses. Now I have received (from my employer as Christmas gift) a coupon for a wash/vac at this place. I am wondering if I can redeem it

CJ
Cole W J.
FORD FLEX
01/03/2014 Category: Sales
finance was easy
They easiest part of this buy was when we got to finance. And Gary the sales guy wasn't pushy like most car sales men
Tracy G. from Future Ford of Clovis responded on 01/06/2014

Gary is awesome!!!

PM
Peter M M.
Coarsegold, CA
FORD F150 PICKUP
12/31/2013 Category: Sales
New car purchase
Everything was great except for the selling tactics of preventive maintenance plans.

Terry B.
FORD MUSTANG
12/30/2013 Category: Service
people were courteous. and helpful.
Only negative was oil change took several hours.

Kenneth S S.
Coalinga, CA
FORD RANGER
12/30/2013 Category: Sales
Ray Rendon
Ray is so helpful and does not pressure us into decisions we are not comfortable making.

GF
Gladys F.
12/29/2013 Category: Sales
it was close to work
i went in for oil change and a diagnostic test

CL
Carolyn L.
12/24/2013 Category: Service
Nice people
I had to wait a while to have my tire replaced. Seems like it should not have taken so long to get my tire from another location and put it on my car.

Robert B M.
Clovis, CA
12/24/2013 Category: Service
No appointment was necessary, we got right in and had our car back within 1 hour. Service was very nice, and nobody tried to upsell me on anything.

Thank you.

Rob Melfe

Miguel C.
12/23/2013 Category: Service
Excellent Service.
Bringing my Ford Fusion for its regular oil change and services to Future Ford of Clovis has always been a pleasant experience from day one. Rewards are earned with every service and on my last visit I used $20 that I had previously earned. The customer service is excellent and their waiting room is very comfortable with various magazines and a TV to entertain the customers while their vehicle is being worked on. Should they continue with their superb customer and vehicle service, I will keep on bringing my Ford Fusion to Future Ford of Clovis.

TO
Timothy M O.
Squaw Valley, CA
KIA
12/14/2013 Category: Sales
Good service, not too pushy.
We had a great experience with the sales staff and financing staff.

Christian C C.
FORD MUSTANG
12/12/2013 Category: Service
Quick service
They were very nice and my car was done in a timely manner