KL
Karen L.
Honda Fit
11/30/2020
Excellent and Honest Service
I brought my car to Genin's for an oil change and asked them to take care of anything else that needed to be done. After a thorough inspection, they informed me that the only additional work needed was replacement of the cabin filter, and let me know that the battery was probably near the end of its useful life. In addition, they let me know they offer a AAA discount and asked if I was a AAA member! Very honest, thorough, and professional service!
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 12/09/2020

Karen
We appreciate your business.

RF
Rebecca F.
Middleton, WI
Honda Civic Cpe
11/29/2020
Great at cars, less than great with people
I will always trust Genin's with my car, but make sure you know what new procedures are in place before dropoff. I was asked to leave my keys with a new employee I had never met, without signing any paperwork. When I asked for more clarification, I felt like the new employee took this personally. Kari-Jo was available and willing to clarify, but knowing beforehand that no paperwork was required would have made that intial interaction a lot less suspicious.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 12/09/2020

Rebecca
Thank you we appreceiate your time writing a review.
Yes things are handled differently durin this Pandemic. It's simply our effort to maintain zero contact.
I apologize for any unusual procedures  during this time.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/21/2020
Careful attention to detail. Clear and prompt scheduling for services. Attentive, accurate service.
Genin’s provides superb service for my vehicle.

Thank  you

DZ
Dina Z.
Chrysler 200
11/16/2020
Tires service at Genins
one of my best experience in car are industry. Very friendly, quick and satisfying - all to your needs and reasonably priced. If you need carcare support - look no further! Highly recommend.

Dina

Deb & Rich C.
11/12/2020
Trustworthy to give an honest repair of our vehicles.
Extremely knowledgeable and experienced auto repair service staff. We have used them for service for the past 35+ years.

Deb and Rich

BR
Brandon R.
11/12/2020
Speedy and socially conscious
Took my old car there for an alignment. Typical questions concerning the service asked, but seeing everyone there masked up, and all social distancing guidelines adhered to really made this local shop more of a go-to for future needs. Only downside is I was not informed of how much the service would cost and it was a bit pricey compared to other places I have had the job done, but not by much. Would come back again, and I suggest others do as well.

Brandon

Riley H.
Good customer service
Greta customer service. The lady answering calls was very kind and understanding.

Riley

Riley

AH
Andy / Cortney H.
Another great service!
Thanks a million for fixing my tires! They were covered under Genin’s road hazard warranty and I didn’t have to pay a cent. They also knew that I’m going on a road trip and filled my fluids and checked over everything else (free of charge) to ensure I’ll have a safe drive on my vacation!

Andy and Cortney

NW
Nancy W.
Middleton, WI
Honda HR-V
New customer for life
I am so impressed! Prompt, thorough, reasonably priced, courteous. And very COVID conscious. I will be a Genin’s customer for life.

Nancy

Michael Julie S.
11/03/2020
Super Service
From my call for help to their call to announce the job was done, they were total professionals. Evey time that I do business with Genin's I am more impressed with the service and fair pricing

Michael & Julie

BW
Brianna W.
11/02/2020
Quick & Quality service
I went to Genins after finding a nail in my tire. They were upfront about the fact that I could need a new tire but would try their best to patch it first. It was able to be patched and took about half an hour to complete. They have great customer service and are affordable!

Brianna

Mary H.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/30/2020
Helpful and friendly
Easy to schedule to get new tires. Staff friendly and helpful, knowledgeable.. Work done efficiently. I’ll definitely use their services again

Mary

10/29/2020
Regular maintenance
Quick and easy service. Good communication to diagnose the issues.

CG
Cailin G.
10/27/2020
~ immaculate ~
Amazing experience! Customer service was so nice and helpful. The situation was very stressful for me but they did a great job of helping me and fixing my tire!! Excellent job and I would def come again if something happens!

LG
Lesa G.
Minneapolis, MN
Mercedes-Benz S500
10/26/2020
Highly recommended
Good communication, clear and prompt response, knew what they could and couldn’t take care of. I appreciated Carrie Jo’s honest assessment and advice.

Lesa