Jeep Cherokee
09/23/2020
The service was great! The communication was even better!

Mark R.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
09/17/2020
Attentive Service!
I started going to Genin’s when I got tired of going to my dealership for mediocre service at high prices. I haven’t regretted it. They treat old cars like mine well, providing what I need to keep it running safely and effectively. Great switch for me.

Dorit B.
Toyota Yaris iA
09/17/2020
Consistently High Quality Service
During a routine oil change, the service people at Genin's discovered a major safety issue. They took the time to show me the problem, rather than just tell me about it, so that I could accurately describe it to the dealer, since the car is still under warranty. This is exactly the kind of careful and caring service I always get at Genin's, over the course of the 25 years I've been taking my cars there.

MK
Marge K.
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Marge said she's always been pleased and she'll continue coming here for her vehicles services.

Claudia S.
09/10/2020
Great service.
My ride improved tremendously.
All employees I spoke with were courteous ,and performed expected work as discussed within the time frame.

PG
Peggy G.
Cadillac SRX
09/09/2020
Genin Auto Care
Genin Auto Care is a Five Star car service.
I stopped in without an apt to have my oil changed before leaving up North tomorrow . They were happy to work my apt into their busy schedule. I appreciated the rental car.
They kept me informed of the time frame
and process with an inspection list. Also they ordered a hubcap that was missing. Genins is always Friendly. Caring and Efficient.

Carolyn H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/04/2020
assistance was immediate and within 4 hours my problem was solved. the leadership under kerry joe, and the friendly competent service, gets my highest rating.
(my review above should have gone here...)
in short, my problem yesterday, 9/3/20, was taken care of immediately — help with my flat tire, new tires ordered and put in place — within 4 hours!
genin’s, under the leadership of kerry joe, and with competent and friendly help of her mechanics, and brook, offers outstanding and honest service to customers.
my husband and i have been satisfied customers for as long as i can remember, and give them the highest rating.

Cynthia M.
Honda Fit
08/30/2020
Great service once again
I recently moved to the east side but continue to go to Genin’s for all my car care needs. It’s worth the drive knowing I will Gent good service, honest assessments, and from mechanics and managers who have know my car for a long time. Keep up the good work, Genin’s.

KD
Keith D.
Nissan JUKE
08/27/2020
Wow. Immediate professional service.
From towing recommendations, to an open bay, to assessed and repaired in the same day.
Blew me away.

MA
Mark A.
08/27/2020
Very pleased
Friendly , qualified, helpful, knowledgeable people

Chris H.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Chris said he had trouble with his old vehicle,, it broke down in front of the building and they allowed him to keep it there on the front lot. He will take his new vehicle there for an oil change.

PD
Pat D.
08/17/2020
Friendly service, locally owned
We are fairly new to Genin’s, but have been satisfied both times we’ve been there. Two friends have been going there for years and they swear by the place.

Matt & Erin W.
08/13/2020
Quick, Convenient, and Friendly
I came in for a wooshing sound in my rear wheels. Genin's quickly diagnosed that I needed new break pads. I came in at 8am and my car was ready by 2pm. The service team explained the issue and costs clearly, and were friendly and helpful. They also are clearly taking strong precautions to avoid spreading Covid which showed their concern for their customers!

LN
Linda N.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/12/2020
Great place, great service, great proplr
Genin’s provides good, careful, attentive, efficient service all the time.

Claudia S.
07/31/2020
5 stars (out of 5 stars).
All of the personnel are welcoming and attentive.
Work is accomplished according to plan within the set time frame.
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 08/03/2020

Claudia
We appreciate your business.
Thank you!