ReScore Reviews™ (3)
Appreciate your taking the time to reply to our Reveiw.
I apologize we do not meet your expectations.
We wish you better service in the future.
We appreciate your taking the time to give your review.
Something must have gone wrong as we did not charge 8 hours on Invoice # 170443.
The total invoice was $213.37 and was completed on August 3, 2020.
Please remove your vehicle at your earliest convenince.
If we can be of any futher assistance please let me know, Rick 608-444-0509
I appreciate your taking the time to write a Review on the Service & Repair you received at Genin's. While we all understand things do not always work out they way we would prefer,I thought you would have appreciated the time and efforts. Over 10 days working with the folks that sold you the vehicle and the Aftermarket Warranty Company involved, as well the use of our Loaner vehicle 10 days No Charge.
I wish you more success with your next Service Provider.
Appreciate your taking the time to respong.
I would suggest to Genin’s to offer reimbursement for the tests if the customer has the work done by you.
Appreciate your business and response.
1) I called in the AM with a few issues, and Genins was able to get my car in right away, and done by that evening (four new tires, an oil change, and a replacement windshield wiper linkage that broke)
2) Very convenient location (I work very close, can drop my car off and walk to work/walk back when done)
1) Aggressive sales approach to communicating vehicle issues/estimates. I’ve spent a lot of $$ on repairs and Genins - car repairs are often pricey, but as a non-vehicle-repair-expert, I want to walk away from a mechanic feeling taken care of and comfortable, and I did not feel that way with the last $1,000+ repair I had at here. I felt rushed and pushed into the sale.
2) Communication between employees and customer service was very poor during my last experience here. I shared with the employee I worked with that I had a 530pm appointment, and as long as my car was done by 5p I’d be good (this was much earlier in the day). Arrived at 5p to pick up my car, and waited until almost 520pm, with two employees standing right at the register. When I finally asked how long it would be for my car, it turns out it had been ready for some time and the payment paperwork was right in front of them. I missed my 5:30pm appointment for no reason and lost out on money that I paid for said appointment.
Even though my employer is within walking distance, I will no longer be going to Genins or referring friends/family there. Paying for convenience is not worth having an overall negative experience.
I appreciate you taking the time to reply. This is not the norm here.
Seems we got caught with our pants happens to all sometime.
I made multiple attempts to contact for an option to take the sting out of this poor service experience.
We wish you the best.
And hope your next Service Center provides the service you expect.
Again Thank you
Appreciate your calling me back.
We will working on prividing your better service in the future.
Again Thank you!
I greatly appreciate your taking the time to reply, not once but twice.
At times it is very interesting with first time customers given the variables of quality of service and past levels of maintennce. Similar to the awkwardness of as first date, meeting a dates parents or a first time appointment with a Doctor or Dentist. Your Vehicle is 20 years old with 148,000 miles on it.
"I called a different repair shop, and the mechanic told me that as long as the tires are wearing down uniformly (which they are) there is no need to replace ball joints. He also noted that as long as the vehicle is not leaving puddles of fluid where parked (which it is not), the excess lubrication represents seepage but not necessarily a leak and is something simply to be inspected regularly"
While I definitely agree with this shops position on Seepage vs Leaks when it comes to the ball joints we prefer to replace them (preventitive) before you need ball joints and tires.
By the way there is another very good auto repair facillity in Cambridge.
Again Thank You! And I wish you better luck with your next service.
When I retrieved the vehicle the main issues were:
1) The tire which was low and required a patch was not filled, resulting in the alert staying on (in my opinion, this is an integral part of patching a tire)
2) The tire fill cap was missing from the tire that was serviced which I noticed when I went to fill up the tire myself
3) The cover for the compartment for the tire key in the trunk was not replaced and was left askew
Sloppy service for a simple fix. Happy for the quick timing, but hard to forget the little things.
I want to apoloigize for the incomplete service you recieved.
Also to insure you this is not the norm at Genin's.
As a rule for the last 27+ years we 'go the extra mile' for folks from out of town, like yourself with a Wedding you need to get to.
Bacause of our close proximity to the U W Madison many of our customers are from out of State.
I do not take this lightly and we will be discussing it at our next Staff meeting.