Middleton, WI
Honda Civic Cpe
03/03/2021
Great place!
Love that my car is thoroughly looked over every time I visit. I want to be catching potential problems before they leave me stranded, and the routine inspection makes me feel like I'm able to be proactive on problems.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 03/08/2021

RF
Rebecca F.
Middleton, WI
Honda Civic Cpe
11/29/2020
Great at cars, less than great with people
I will always trust Genin's with my car, but make sure you know what new procedures are in place before dropoff. I was asked to leave my keys with a new employee I had never met, without signing any paperwork. When I asked for more clarification, I felt like the new employee took this personally. Kari-Jo was available and willing to clarify, but knowing beforehand that no paperwork was required would have made that intial interaction a lot less suspicious.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 12/09/2020

Rebecca
Thank you we appreceiate your time writing a review.
Yes things are handled differently durin this Pandemic. It's simply our effort to maintain zero contact.
I apologize for any unusual procedures  during this time.

BR
Brandon R.
11/12/2020
Speedy and socially conscious
Took my old car there for an alignment. Typical questions concerning the service asked, but seeing everyone there masked up, and all social distancing guidelines adhered to really made this local shop more of a go-to for future needs. Only downside is I was not informed of how much the service would cost and it was a bit pricey compared to other places I have had the job done, but not by much. Would come back again, and I suggest others do as well.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 11/23/2020

Brandon

10/29/2020
Regular maintenance
Quick and easy service. Good communication to diagnose the issues.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 11/11/2020

Ford C-Max Energi
10/24/2020
Prompt service
Easy to schedule, efficient repair. On the down side, waiting room was cramped and non-COVID friendly
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 10/26/2020

Hi
Appreciate your taking the time to reply to our survey.
As far as our Waiting Room and Covid "even though there are 4 chairs, less than 6' apart giving the impression of a lack of Social Distancing, we restrict the use of the Waiting Room. Allowing only one customer at a time. And it is cleaned after each use. We have been from the start active and aware of Covid."
We offer hand sanitizer, masks and maintain 6 feet at all times.
Again, Thank you

Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 10/26/2020

Hi
Appreciate your taking the time to reply to our survey.
As to our Waiting Room and Covid - "even though there are 4 chairs, less than 6' apart giving the impression of a lack of Social Distancing, we restrict the use of the Waiting Room. Allowing only one customer at a time.And it is cleaned after each use. We have been from the start active and aware of Covid."
We offer hand sanitizer, masks and maintain 6 feet of separation at all times.
Again Thank you

Jordan B.
09/01/2020
Communication
Kerri Jo took the time to explain everything that was happening to me. As someone who doesn’t understand car mechanics it was greatly appreciated for someone to actually take the time to explain what was wrong with my vehicle.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 09/28/2020

Jordan

Kathy S.
Honda Fit
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said the experience was good. She waited probably 30 minutes for them to replace two little light bulbs. It was more expensive than she thought and she would recommend this business to her friends noting how expensive it was.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 09/28/2020

Kathy

ER
Evalyn R.
06/16/2020
I always feel welcome and know you will give me reliable service.
I came in for an oil change (etc.), but my message--on the radio thing--still says "Change oil soon."
Also, you mentioned that the engine light is on. It's been on for a long, long time.
I remember the former owner telling me--three years ago--that it's always on, & that I needn't worry . . .
hmmm
evie robillard
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 06/23/2020

We appreciate your business. Thank you for your feedback!

Sandra W.
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Sandra said the staff provided good service.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 06/23/2020

We appreciate your business. Thank you for your feedback!

LH
Liz H.
Dane, WI
Buick Enclave
03/14/2020
Love our local garage but hate the wait.
I appreciate Genins clean detailed and I believe accurate service. But I am always disappointed that they have to go get the oil filter for my car and this doubles the time to get my oil changed. When scheduled in advance this should be ready. They also made recommendations to change cabin air filter but didn’t have that available it picked up when they picked up the oil filter so this could be done today so that is frustrating. They are always pleasant and professional just want to get everything done in one visit.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 03/17/2020

Liz
Appreciate your business

Chevrolet Colorado
02/19/2020
Colorado Pick Up
These folks work hard to try help customers with their auto problems. There service was extremely prompt and very professional.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you!

Poynette, WI
12/17/2019
Tests first written estimate later
I knew I needed brake service so I made an appointment. I dropped my car off when they opened. I appreciate that they had a loaner for me to go to work. There was verbal o.k. to do brake work if less than $300. I received the inspection results at noon. It found I needed suspension and major brake work done. It also found a coolant leak. It would be another $50 to find the leak. Due to the age, condition, and mileage of my car I declined the coolant test and all repairs. I decided to put money towards a newer car instead. I felt like the inspection was honest and pictures from the inspection were helpful.
I would suggest to Genin’s to offer reimbursement for the tests if the customer has the work done by you.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 01/06/2020

Appreciate your business and response.

PW
Patrick W.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said this business did a good job overall. The service took longer than expected.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 12/18/2019

Patrick
Appreciate your business

Robert B.
Ridgeway, WI
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that he would recommend this business for service.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 11/22/2019

Robert
We appreciate your business.

AK
Al K.
Naperville, IL
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/22/2019
The staff were really sweet and even offered me a discount with AAA! Got my car done in a day as I asked and were available at all times of the day!
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 11/22/2019

Al
We appreciate your business.