ER
Evalyn R.
06/16/2020
I always feel welcome and know you will give me reliable service.
I came in for an oil change (etc.), but my message--on the radio thing--still says "Change oil soon."
Also, you mentioned that the engine light is on. It's been on for a long, long time.
I remember the former owner telling me--three years ago--that it's always on, & that I needn't worry . . .
hmmm
evie robillard
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 06/23/2020

We appreciate your business. Thank you for your feedback!

Sandra W.
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Sandra said the staff provided good service.
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 06/23/2020

We appreciate your business. Thank you for your feedback!

LH
Liz H.
Dane, WI
Buick Enclave
03/14/2020
Love our local garage but hate the wait.
I appreciate Genins clean detailed and I believe accurate service. But I am always disappointed that they have to go get the oil filter for my car and this doubles the time to get my oil changed. When scheduled in advance this should be ready. They also made recommendations to change cabin air filter but didn’t have that available it picked up when they picked up the oil filter so this could be done today so that is frustrating. They are always pleasant and professional just want to get everything done in one visit.
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 03/17/2020

Liz
Appreciate your business

Chevrolet Colorado
02/19/2020
Colorado Pick Up
These folks work hard to try help customers with their auto problems. There service was extremely prompt and very professional.
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you!

Poynette, WI
12/17/2019
Tests first written estimate later
I knew I needed brake service so I made an appointment. I dropped my car off when they opened. I appreciate that they had a loaner for me to go to work. There was verbal o.k. to do brake work if less than $300. I received the inspection results at noon. It found I needed suspension and major brake work done. It also found a coolant leak. It would be another $50 to find the leak. Due to the age, condition, and mileage of my car I declined the coolant test and all repairs. I decided to put money towards a newer car instead. I felt like the inspection was honest and pictures from the inspection were helpful.
I would suggest to Genin’s to offer reimbursement for the tests if the customer has the work done by you.
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 01/06/2020

Appreciate your business and response.

PW
Patrick W.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said this business did a good job overall. The service took longer than expected.
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 12/18/2019

Patrick
Appreciate your business

Robert B.
Ridgeway, WI
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that he would recommend this business for service.
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 11/22/2019

Robert

AK
Al K.
Naperville, IL
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/22/2019
The staff were really sweet and even offered me a discount with AAA! Got my car done in a day as I asked and were available at all times of the day!
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 11/22/2019

Al

Volkswagen Passat Sedan
10/17/2019
Customer
Able to get me in on short notice

AF
Amy F.
Pontiac Vibe
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Amy said she was over all happy with this business's service.
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 09/23/2019

Middleton, WI
Honda Civic Cpe
08/27/2019
.....
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 09/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

EB
Erick B.
Subaru Legacy
08/22/2019 Category: Service
Erick said they were nice people, it was a reasonable turn around time, and he got good service.
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 08/26/2019

Good morning

Middleton, WI
Honda Civic Cpe
05/01/2019
.....
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 05/01/2019

Hi
I can see you replied 'NO' to Would you recommend Genin's?
Could you share your reason for this reply, please?

Tillman M.
03/30/2019
Have been getting cars serviced at Genin’s for years. Always fair, complete and polite - greatly appreciate having a trusted shop we like!

EC
Eddie C.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
01/05/2019
Job Well Done, Not Medium Rare
My go-to auto repair shop in Cambridge closed recently, so I called Genin's to have my upper and lower coolant hoses replaced after having purchased them online. I waited at Starbucks next door, which was convenient. I later authorized a pressure test because the technician noticed coolant leaking elsewhere. The test revealed that the radiator needed to be replaced. I was surprised because the radiator had been replaced only five years and 55,000 miles ago, but I took their word and authorized them to proceed with a new radiator from NAPA. Genin's gave me a loaner vehicle, which I returned the next day when they completed the repairs. My only criticism is that they technician did not remove the wrapped sticker/label off the lower hose. It may simply burn off over time, but I would have wanted more attention to detail. Overall, Genin's did a good job professionally and courteously, and I will likely return.
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 01/22/2019